Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 06-27-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

hotsexytsrach is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to hotsexytsrach Send a message via Skype™ to hotsexytsrach
Default What Position Make you Cum the Hardest?

Hey guys,
My name's Rachel - (friends call me "Rach") I'm 25yrs old Sexy Blk Pre-op TS/shemale from Cocoa beach florida.
I Have a question for you....
Okay first, Here's a question I commonly like to ask of all my partners just before engaging into any type of sexual activity. I find that communication is an important key element for any type of sexual encounters.
so my question is:
Quote:
What Position Helps you Cum Best?
Old 06-27-2013
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsexytsrach View Post
Hey guys,
My name's Rachel - (friends call me "Rach") I'm 25yrs old Sexy Blk Pre-op TS/shemale from Cocoa beach florida.
Okay first, Here's a question I commonly like to ask of all my partners just before engaging into any type of sexual activity. I find that communication is an important key element for any type of sexual encounters.
so my question is:
Missionary position with me on top and my girl's arms and legs wrapped around me holding me into her.
Old 06-27-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

With a girl like you deep in my ass.
Old 06-28-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these parts

When I'm top:

1.Standing doggy(her jerking her dick and me cumming inside her)

2.Girl on top (I like to do all the moving and grab her close to me ,sort of like a missionary position but with her on top)

When I'm bottom:

1.Doggy

2.Missionary with her jerking my dick while she fucks me

3.Her sitting on a comfortable chair and me on top (that really makes me cum hard because I control how deep she fucks me and the tempo)
Old 07-05-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LarryP will become famous soon enoughLarryP will become famous soon enough
Default Love Black TS Women

First I must tell you that I love black TS women--you are simply the sexiest women there are. I especially like dark-skinned women with a medium to large size cock and a round smooth ass.

I am a bottom. My favorite position is the reverse cowgirl, with the woman sitting on a solid chair, and me riding her cock. I love it slow and deep. My cock gets extremely hard and stays hard in this position. When done right with a TS woman who knows how to fuck, I will normally come hands free. There is no better feeling.

I also like to be on my back, legs back and wide, with the woman again fucking me slow and deep. I love to kiss and suck on her breasts as she makes love to my ass. When I can't stand it any longer, I like to be stroked slowly in rythym with the cock stroking my ass. God that feels good.
Old 07-05-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

corneliusguy is on a distinguished road

Hi all, new to the forum. First post here.

To answer the question, i'd say missionary unless she really knows how to ride.
Old 07-06-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these parts

Doggy style, easy and comfortable for all.
Get down anywhere and push your tush up, Present your flower.... Bang/Boom, no need for beds.

Last edited by Smoothie; 07-06-2013 at 01:38 AM.
Old 07-08-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

bronwen is on a distinguished road
Default depends on my mood

hi rachel x
there are three main positions making love, and depends on mine and partner mood.
if i am in a passive mood and they are dominant then missionary.
if i am in a dominant and passionate mood, then french with me on top.
if they are in a dominant mood and i am in a middle mood, then greek with me on all fours.
heck if we are both in an experimental mood, then all three!
Old 08-10-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

dannoh has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Cow girl with her on top facing me with her cock pointing right up, throbbing, hard and with her cum dripping down. Oh wow
Old 08-10-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default Position ?

Position? If you have a Hoover, does it really matter ?
Old 08-10-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cumshooter69 is a jewel in the roughcumshooter69 is a jewel in the roughcumshooter69 is a jewel in the rough

with my legs in the air while getting it good and deep as I jerk my cock to explosion
Old 08-12-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Jongos has a little shameless behaviour in the past

hear ya, sound good to me
Old 08-24-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jupiter4686 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by corneliusguy View Post
Hi all, new to the forum. First post here.

To answer the question, i'd say missionary unless she really knows how to ride.
she surly does knw her job welll....and dat too there are options in position

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannoh View Post
Cow girl with her on top facing me with her cock pointing right up, throbbing, hard and with her cum dripping down. Oh wow
bang on now thats something new
Old 08-24-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Charlieboy is on a distinguished road
Wink What makes me cum hard

Well to answer your question I think I cum the hardest is when I am facing him sitting on his shaft and leaning back slightly while I ride it deep. This makes me the loudest.. however just hot erotic foreplay can get me going really hard...
Old 08-25-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to Melissa Pink

I usually like to ride my partners cock at first That way I can control how much and how fast that their cock enters me until my sphincter relaxes I can cum in this position if he's hung and or I'm really horny!

When my ass is totally relaxed I like to take it doggy style and feel my partners cock slide in and out of me! I can have the most incredible total body orgasms if my partner knows what they are doing!

Last edited by Melissa Pink; 08-25-2013 at 09:59 AM.
Old 08-25-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Woke up with a Boner is on a distinguished road

I've had a few encounters with a gorgeous TS here in Perth. My fav position is her on top, riding my cock but doing it facing me so I can play with her boobs and we can make out I love to kiss while I'm getting laid. Also I love looking into her eyes and seeing the horny lust on her face
Old 09-04-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LarryP will become famous soon enoughLarryP will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Pink View Post
I usually like to ride my partners cock at first That way I can control how much and how fast that their cock enters me until my sphincter relaxes I can cum in this position if he's hung and or I'm really horny!

When my ass is totally relaxed I like to take it doggy style and feel my partners cock slide in and out of me! I can have the most incredible total body orgasms if my partner knows what they are doing!
Hi Melissa--liked your comment--thought it was hot!! Can you talk more about your "total body orgasm?" I love to cum with my partner inside my ass, and often come hands free or without direct stimulation of my penis while being penetrated. Marvelous orgasms!! But I can't say that I have ever had a total body orgasm--hence my question. Inquiring minds want to know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsexytsrach View Post
Hey guys,
so my question is:
So Rachel, what position makes you cum the fastest or hardest? Which do you like best? Are you a top or bottom? Just asking. I love black trans-women.
Old 09-19-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Devora_la_devi is on a distinguished road

That easily gives me and makes me horny is both puppy if I am who fucks as if I fucked to my.

And there is another in which I love that it is on a high stool sitting and getting well ass out