Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-07-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

hollysharp has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Forced Feminization Novel

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure if this is appropriate, but I thought that you guys might appreciate this.

I've written a forced feminization, wherein a scammer becomes a (secretly) shemale gold-digger in order to seduce and marry a millionaire to steal his wealth. The novel is an erotic story which features male-to-female cross-dressing, male submission, forced feminization, strap-on anal sex, as well as both oral and anal sex between a man and a feminized male. You guys might be interested in checking it out.

You can read portions of the novel at my website, which you can get to by googling: 'The Black Widow Holly Sharp'. It's the first result.

Once again, I'm really sorry for the advertisement, but I think that you guys will really like the book and I'd love it if it were to be read by people who will truly appreciate it. If you guys object to my post, feel free to delete it immediately

Here's a longer synopsis for those interested:

A 419-scammer has lost a large sum of money with which he was enstrusted by his colleagues, and now must race against time to pay them back. After his plan to conduct a series of robberies to get the cash falls through, the scammer gets an idea that may save his life. 'The Black Widow' by Holly Sharp relays the story of this scammer's humilating attempt to seduce, marry and murder a millionaire by the name of Benjamin Davis, in a desparate attempt to save his own life, as well as fuel a lavish lifestyle of women, drugs, and alcohol. Will the scammer be successful? Or will the victim discover his plans and secretly turn the tables on him?

Holly