Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 02-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Mad_Bad!! is on a distinguished road
Default Any other musicians?

I play bass guitar, so I was wondering if there are ither people who play an instrument here in the forum.
If you do, say something about it: what is your gear, and what kind of music you play.

My main instrument is a Cort Artisan Series B5 (a 5 string active bass) which I bought a year ago. Before I used a shitty Precision-lookalike made by Roytek. A very cheap instrument, good for a beginner (I still own it, but I don't use it anymore). I'm very glad I changed it.
I've also got a 60w amp manufatcured by an unknown italian brand (MPE). I feel I need a more powerful one, but since my parents are the ones who pay (I'm in university and unemployed) I don't think I'll upgrade it soon...

As I said in another topic, I play in a hard rock band.
Old 02-26-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

mja271 is on a distinguished road

I play in a jam/funk rock band. I play bass as well. My current set up is a Schecter Stilleto 5 string with an Ampeg BA115(watt) amp. The BA115 is a great amp btw, you should look into it. It's only around 500 and you can probably find it cheaper used at Guitar Center.
Old 02-26-2008
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about

Well i suppose i shouldn't be here because i cat play anything, i dabble with a keyboard now and then but can only play a few tunes badly, i can never stick with anything.
I'm a great music fan and have always admired good musicians and singers its a wonderful thing to be blessed with talent, i get a bit jealous.
I hate you all!!
Old 02-27-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Mad_Bad!! is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mja271 View Post
I play in a jam/funk rock band. I play bass as well. My current set up is a Schecter Stilleto 5 string with an Ampeg BA115(watt) amp. The BA115 is a great amp btw, you should look into it. It's only around 500 and you can probably find it cheaper used at Guitar Center.
I don't think we have "Guitar Centers" here in Italy... but I think it's not impossible to find. There are some nice shops in my area.
Another problem I have with the amp is that I don't want a huge one, and the more powerful they are, the bigger. I live at the second floor so I have to do stairs (normally they don't bother me at all, but with an amp it's a completely different thing), and it has to fit in my car 'cause I need to drive to get to the place where we practice (it's a 10 minutes drive). How big is the Ampeg BA115? I saw that it's a combo and that's already a pro (carrying around both the separated amp and huge spekaers would be nearly impossible for me).
Old 03-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Why yes. I play the radio.
Old 03-19-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

redfish1 is on a distinguished road

I also play or may I say try to play bass guitar. I played 15 years ago and put it down. Now I have picked it back up and have to learn the little that I had learned years ago again.

I play a Srx 500 Ibanez threw a Crate BT 50. I also have an old Crate bx 25 that I leave and play at a friends house that plays guitar.

Rock, heavy metal, and blues is my choice of music.
Old 04-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jennangelina can only hope to improve
Default sing or rap da guys say

i have been draged to dorms or frat houses a few times to sing in that rockband.........i dont really play they play me

XOXO Jennangelina
Old 09-30-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Imbecille can only hope to improve
Default Anybody here plays music instruments? What kind of music?

I play the bass in a funk-rock band.
Old 09-30-2008
rhythmic delivery

i'd like to say i can play guitar, but sadly it's just not true. i can play a few easy songs. i keep meaning to take lessons but i just can't find the time.
Old 09-30-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

nmlss will become famous soon enough
Cool

I play many instruments. First of them was electric guitar, I started with an Academy bought from a friend and then I bought a BC Rich Warlock Platinum Pro Series.

Then I bought an electric bass to try how it is. And it's cooooool!!! I play with the fingers, OF COURSE!!!

I started playing bass with friends, some punk-rock like Beat Crusaders or Pennywise, but the drummer wasn't settled on the drums, so I tried to play it and.... and I still playing drums with my friends, but I play bass in my house.

Nice story.... by the way, the "band" is called 'Mamá Topo!' and the one from the pic it's me.

Attachment 40733

Last edited by nmlss; 02-10-2010 at 06:47 PM.
Old 10-01-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Wow! Rock n roll!!
I also can play the guitar, but not well.
Do you do the slap?
Old 10-01-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

nmlss will become famous soon enough

Damm, slap-bass kills me!! I love it, but is so fucking hard to do. But I still rehearsaling!!!
Old 10-02-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
i play the meat trombone a few nights a week. does that count?
Old 10-02-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Ye, I think that counts....

I also do the slap, and yes, it's hard, but so amazing!
When I play with the band, we use to jam. I think that jamming is a good way to play music like playing and writing songs.
Old 10-02-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

How about a kiss from your cousin Dupree...
Old 10-03-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

DEFENDER has a spectacular aura aboutDEFENDER has a spectacular aura aboutDEFENDER has a spectacular aura about

I have spent more years than I care to remember "spanking the plank" (playing guitar....as Billy Gibbons of ZZ Top calls it) fronting various rock bands with various degrees of success. Also love playing electric mandolin.....a very under-rated instrument in my opinion.....playing one of these little buggers through a high powered amp can really be a mind-blowing experience!
Old 10-03-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

I think that also Ukulele is cute..
Old 10-03-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Limegirl is on a distinguished road

I play gituar and piano
Old 10-03-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Met my first boyfriend while we were both in a Ska/Punk bank. I sang, he played trumpet.
Old 10-03-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ShimOnShe(SOS) can only hope to improve

I play the lead and rhythm guitar. Metal, rock, blues, some country western and I even dabble with classical guitar now and then. I used to play the bass, but I switched to the 6 string guitar figuring I'd get more girls (not true ). I tried playing the drums, but I'm a white guy with no real enough physical rhythm to pull it off
Old 10-03-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cyborg is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey folks, new to the forum. I´m a guitar player playing mostly Metal in the old school spirit which means Heavy/Thrash/Death but I have more interests. I listen a lot to Jazz, Fusion, Blues and Classical music.
Old 10-05-2008

i don't necessarily have an expertise in any instrument, but i use a guitar in some of my production of electric/experimental music.

most of the music i make is done with samples, digitally (not on the computer)
Old 10-06-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

I like experimental music, do you have a myspace page where I can listen to your productions?
Old 10-29-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

heretostay is on a distinguished road
Default Music? Play an Instrument?

Do any of you play an instrument? What kind of music do you listen to?

Kind of a self-serving agenda as I collect this kind of data, and also if you have an music (that you've created) up, please link and share.

Thanks, got inspired by the VG thread (my other past time).
Old 01-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by heretostay View Post
Do any of you play an instrument? What kind of music do you listen to?

Kind of a self-serving agenda as I collect this kind of data, and also if you have an music (that you've created) up, please link and share.

Thanks, got inspired by the VG thread (my other past time).
Get inspired by this, baby :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ewr8cEQEbfs

Peace!

H

PS. Just out of curiousity, how many here knows Louis Johnson?
Old 01-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

9yneGuy can only hope to improve

I used to play the trumpet back in Jr. High school, but I forgot since it's been so long.

I listen to hip-hop, rock, pop, R&B, country, disco, & oldies. I pride myself in having a large range in my music love and that I'm not closed minded.
Old 01-03-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Arthur will become famous soon enough

Drums and guitar.
Old 07-21-2010
trannygirl777

i play bass guitar

Bass player here. I've been playing for a little over ten years now. I pretty much eat, breath and sleep music.

I play the bass. Right now i've got three p basses and two on off custom made basses as well as a few other instruments. As far as amps go I have a little fender tube champ that i use for practice. My other amps are a 1963Kay model 720, an aims tube pa (I use it as a bass amp) and i have a nice di that i made that gets the most use when giging. As I mostly don't bring an amp unless I have to.

Last edited by smc; 07-21-2010 at 07:17 PM.
Old 08-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

no1000 is on a distinguished road

I play bass.

warmoth pbass > pedal board > Aguilar AG500 > 2x Ampeg 410he's

I love playing my aguilar rig so it pretty much goes everywhere with me (as far as jamming and shows). I'll post a pic of my rig later.

Last edited by no1000; 08-30-2010 at 12:28 PM.
Old 08-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

wow just noticed there's a lot of bass players here. does bass have something to do us liking tgirls?

here is mo solo project that i haven't updated in a year or so. I've been in several bands but the most recently was a tech metal band that I left to pursue other interests. I have demos of those if anyone wants to listen. I'm currently checking out the music scene in my area and for bands that need a bass player.

www.myspace.com/abrahamnoise

Last edited by no1000; 08-30-2010 at 12:28 PM.
Old 08-30-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

BoyNeedsGirl can only hope to improve
Send a message via MSN to BoyNeedsGirl

Keyboardist / Vocalist Here. I'm not in a band yet, but I like almost all music so I'm down for anything.

I also just described my sex life
Old 10-17-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

moonvisage is on a distinguished road

i have a bass guitar that i play as a hobby.i also have a chinese flute,which i cannot play for a toffee.
Old 10-23-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

newarkdaveblue is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to newarkdaveblue
Default Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Bad!! View Post
I play bass guitar, so I was wondering if there are ither people who play an instrument here in the forum.
If you do, say something about it: what is your gear, and what kind of music you play.

My main instrument is a Cort Artisan Series B5 (a 5 string active bass) which I bought a year ago. Before I used a shitty Precision-lookalike made by Roytek. A very cheap instrument, good for a beginner (I still own it, but I don't use it anymore). I'm very glad I changed it.
I've also got a 60w amp manufatcured by an unknown italian brand (MPE). I feel I need a more powerful one, but since my parents are the ones who pay (I'm in university and unemployed) I don't think I'll upgrade it soon...

As I said in another topic, I play in a hard rock band.
Yes, I'm a bassist. I have a Hofner German made 500/1 Violin Bass, a Fender American Jazz bass and a Fender American Precision Bass. A Fender amp and lots of studio gear. I'm a pro and spoiled!
Old 10-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

I've played the cello since I was six years old. I also play guitar, primarily bluegrass, with friends and family who also play banjo, mandolin, fiddle, and so on. I also can play the piano and harpsichord, although I rarely do. I used to sing in one of the premier choral groups in the United States, the Tanglewood Festival Choir.
Old 10-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1000 View Post
wow just noticed there's a lot of bass players here. does bass have something to do us liking tgirls?

here is mo solo project that i haven't updated in a year or so. I've been in several bands but the most recently was a tech metal band that I left to pursue other interests. I have demos of those if anyone wants to listen. I'm currently checking out the music scene in my area and for bands that need a bass player.

www.myspace.com/abrahamnoise

Anyone noticed how bass guitars have ample....umm, necks...?
Old 03-17-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Lycanthropunk is on a distinguished road

Apologies for resurrecting this ancient thread. I'm a drummer and have played in several punk and goth bands. I'm currently playing a blues band with my lovely Gretsch kit. Loads of bass players here! I'd love to jam with a fellow tgirl admirer!
Old 03-18-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Buddy is on a distinguished road

I play the upright organ and the sackophone..........
Old 03-19-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

guiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really nice

Piano & crotch guitar...slung nice'n'low...thru an original Laney Valve amp 50W head (one of the first made - still has the hand made cover) and 4 x 12" cabinet.......can't beat analogue, but you can beat your meat!!!!
Old 03-19-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

THat's awesome. cyber jam!!!

My band is gonna play our first show on Cesar Chavez day 3/31.
Old 10-20-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

kristel is on a distinguished road

I play soprano & tenor saxes. Jazz, funk, rock, blues all kinds of music.
Old 11-05-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

knewbi is on a distinguished road

I play rhythm guitar...
Old 11-06-2012

use to play Keyboards and synthesizers a lot back in the 80's & early 90's...

haven't done much in a number of years; but have access to a nice studio and assorted gear - good friend of mine is head recording engineer for a major label - so if i want to I can use the studio and start mixing up some sounds...
Old 11-11-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

non la donna is on a distinguished road

I'm a musician. Would love to start an all-transgirl band but can't find anyone in my area
Old 11-12-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

kanym is on a distinguished road

I'm a musician too :D
I'm italian and I play the bass in a progressive band :D
Old 02-04-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

curiousguy221 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

i play piano, old classical music like Chopin and Debussy mostly, though i also like playing more modern stuff and Queen.
Old 02-12-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

OddModOut is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to OddModOut

I used to play viola under carpal tunnel syndrome; I'm also a classically trained singer, a bit out of practise, but I'm hoping to get a band together again.