Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 06-08-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

kindawantto is on a distinguished road
Default girls panties

i havent posted but a couple of times in this forum, i do love the pics everyone puts up.....

the reason for the thread and i know ive seen a few really similar but

i was wondering how many guys put on a pair of their wives/girlfriends panties as a joke one night and actually liked having them on??? this is what happened to me...several years ago i was trying to be funny (and a little curious at the same time) and it turned me on. i dont think she was at first but it grew on her the more i did it, now she wants me to wear them all the time and shes made an appoint to make sure i have my own to wear...of course ive went with her a few times to make sure she bought the right ones....now (years later) when we are alone she has nighties and stockings she wants me to wear as well.....i was skeptical (sp?) at first and still alittle shy with the lights on dressed like this in front of her.....but its fun and adds a new twist to things.......and have even talked about trying to find a t-girl to have some fun with (if possible).....and come to find out she has played like dress up with a guy back when she was in high school......

anyone with a similar story?? any thoughts??

Last edited by kindawantto; 06-08-2011 at 04:21 PM.