Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 06-14-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Amyxswallows is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Amyxswallows
Default Second life

was wondering if anyone here uses second life
Old 06-14-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amyxswallows View Post
was wondering if anyone here uses second life
Not too long ago, another member here invited me to join Second Life. She said she would walk me through how it works initially and it would be "fun." So, one afternoon, with her halfway around the world, we met up in Second Life. I found it very confusing to use, but she guided me through selecting my avatar's characteristics, and she even spent some of her own Second Life money to purchase clothes, etc., for me. It was kind of a pain to maneuver my avatar around, but it was enjoyable. She also "transported" me around.

After that, she asked me if I wanted to come to a "special place" with her. I agreed. She transported me to a bedroom and told me we were going to fuck. It was odd. I really didn't have to do anything but make sure my avatar was on top of her or behind her. She moved through "positions" and "styles" of fucking with amazing alacrity -- I guess they are little programs -- all the while typing in chat with me about us fucking. It was strange and oddly erotic.

I haven't been back, though.
Old 06-14-2010
St. Araqiel

On Second Life, I am known as Diam Llewellyn, a girly boy, vampire and sissy slave. In the world of SL, I turn straight men gay (at least for femboys) with the slightest wiggle of my perfect ass as I stroll by! I serve my stallion Master, Bunnie B., in almost any way he wants...especially if he desires to breed me. If I am a good "Mare Boi," as he refers to me, he lets me taste his yummy horsy chute.
http://www.slprofiles.com/slprofiles.asp?id=26577

Last edited by St. Araqiel; 06-14-2010 at 10:02 PM.
Old 06-15-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

Yea, so I go on SL for stuff other than sex, weird huh? I'm not telling u anything about my Av tho, I don't want you humpamanics turning up in my town. :-P

All i'll say is I'm properly into steampunk, cos steampunk is made of win.
Old 06-15-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Amyxswallows is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Amyxswallows

so there are 1 or 2 then wow anyone else step up
Old 06-19-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Carter1979 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amyxswallows View Post
so there are 1 or 2 then wow anyone else step up
I'm a regular user on sl. I find it helps with exploring and indulging fantasies and desires you may otherwise never be prepared to act on.
Old 08-13-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

I did and it was fun for a while !! then i got bored of it...