Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Member Introductions and Pictures
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 05-13-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

hercocklover is on a distinguished road
Default Hello

Hi, I found this forum because lately I've been soo much into LadyCock.I have been curious about what it would be like to suck a beautiful thick lady cock.My fantasy has grown to the point where all I seem to think about are the beautiful Ladies on this site and what it would be like to feel a cock get thick and hard in my mouth.I have watched as girls have sucked me and thought how nice it would be to be able to suck my own cock.Another 3" and it would be possible LOL.Anyway I hope to meet others here that feel as I do.Seeing a beautiful Ladyboy getting her cock sucked gets my cum flowing so keep sending in them pics.Also if anyone has any pics of a gorgeous woman sucking her own cock I would love to see them and get to stroking and fantasizing.Thanks and hope to see you on the forum.
Old 05-14-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Hello there. Welcome to the forums. There are a lot of wonderful people here.