Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

FKG3333 is on a distinguished road
Default Penis on regular women...

Does anyone else find that whenever they see a hot woman (either celebrity or real life) they picure them with a penis and it makes them twice as hot? I find I'm always trying to figure out what they would look like (cut/un-cut, large/small, curvy/straight, thick/thin). For example, Friends is on in the background and I'm think Jennifer Aniston would have a thick, long, circumsized penis.

Anyone else ever think about this topic or have comments on what they think hot celebs would look like if they were lucky enough to have something extra down there?
Old 02-05-2008
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about

Hell yes all the time, you must have seen my post Exposed.
Say i see a sexy girl walking down the street in tight jeans ,the first thing i try to imagine is a bulge in her jeans where her pussy would be, then i think the same as you, how big she is is it curvy etc. then i think about us shagging me fucking her ass wanking her cock then her fucking me with it etc.
I now find it very difficult not to imagine each girl with a cock now, i think I'm corrupted by shemales.
Strange thing is though some girls just dont suit a cock, in my mind thay just look better as a girl with a pussy and i would rather thees girls stay girls, that's kind of reassuring.
For instance if i try to imagine the lovely kylie minogue as a shemale with a lovey fat cock, but it just dont sit right, i prefer her as a girl and i always want to fuck her and not have her fuck me, she just suits being a girl more and that's how i like her.
How about you do all girls look better for you with a cock or just some?
For me most girls do seem to be improved with a big cock throbbing between their legs. Oh yes!
Old 02-05-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Ya, I can see what you're saying. I'd say there are a select few that wouldn't look right with a penis, for whatever reason. But I'd say the large majority are much more attractive with a big penis hanging between their legs.
Old 02-05-2008
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by FKG3333 View Post
Ya, I can see what you're saying. I'd say there are a select few that wouldn't look right with a penis, for whatever reason. But I'd say the large majority are much more attractive with a big penis hanging between their legs.
Agree, more girls should have a lovely big dangly cock between their legs, it should be compulsory for the majority.:D
There's nothing like sucking a lovely girls big hanging cock meat to a big raging hard on.
Old 02-05-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
There's nothing like sucking a lovely girls big hanging cock meat to a big raging hard on.
Yes. Can you say yummmmm....
Old 02-05-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ocinteeni will become famous soon enoughocinteeni will become famous soon enough

well it seems simple why we would imagine a girl with a dick, because to me a tranny is attractive if she looks really feminine and of course a girl obviously doesnt have to try to hard to look feminine, so they would make perfect trannies because they have the genuine girl look but with a dick, are there trannies from girls to guys? but they still keep the feminine look but with a post op penis? i have never seen anything like that but this post made me think of it.
Old 02-06-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
Hell yes all the time, you must have seen my post Exposed.
I actually hadn't seen that thread, but WOW, I just checked it out today! Nice job, keep up the good work!
Closed Thread