Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 09-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

DSL is on a distinguished road
Default girls transforming into men?

Well i know men like to become shemales you know with the soft look
and touch of a girl but still has her shecock. but what about girls
transforming into men? i know there are some out there they look just like
guys but have a pussy and no tits and lots of hair and even beards too.
i think its a turn off for me

whats your vote
Old 09-24-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

DeaconBlues is on a distinguished road
Default My "vote" would be...

Well, personally, just me, I think it is wrong that any female would want to be male, but I do UNDERSTAND that each person is unique, and they generally know what is best for themselves.

IF, IF it were me, if this very day, I found myself in that perdicament, (i.e. a man in a woman's body...) If I woke to find that I was still mentally and emotionally a male, yet my body was female.... Well, I suppose I would deal with a different set of problems, I would deal with the monthly cycles and all that, and I suppose that if I felt attracted to other females I would have to deal with the lesbian issues or learn to tollerate males for lovers... But seriously and sincerely, IF I were "a man in a woman's body, I do honestly believe that I would do the typically male thing, and NOT see a doctor, NOT change it, just deal with it. The "man inside" would just have to be a typically tough man and accept the situation - as most biological males do about most of their mental and physical health issues.

Of course, I am not "a man in a woman's body," it is easy for me to make conjecture about what I would do if I were. I am a biological male, in a male body, but I am VERY bisexual, the idea of a man for a lover is not at all revolting to me. Actually, I do believe that I would very easily deal with being a man in a woman's body, but that is just me.

But the fact is, that there are a few biological women who really want to be physically men, they PAY a lot for the surgery, because they want the outside body to agree with the man inside. GOOD GOD, for the life of me I just cannot understand why. I wish I could offer them my honest and heartfelt advice, and that is this: with every passing day, the situation of women in our society is IMPROVING, and the situation of men is deteriorating. A hundred years ago, maybe it was better to be a man, but now it is clearly better to be a woman and it is getter better every day.

So I guess my "vote" is this - let each individual decide for him or her self who she or he is, as long as you are not hurting anyone, dress as you like, alter your body as you like, live as you like. But as someone who lives in a male body, I cannot for the life of me understand why any woman would want to become a man... it would be like trading in a brand new Rolls-Royce for a junked Ford Pinto in my opinion. But if it is your body, then it is yours, I will not project my own feelings into another person - though I would try to stronly dissuade anyone from doing something that I personally believe to be very self destuctive.
Old 09-24-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

nokiaannen is on a distinguished road

i am also so curious about them too. please people find some images!
Old 09-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

johndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeaconBlues View Post
Well, personally, just me, I think it is wrong that any female would want to be male, but I do UNDERSTAND that each person is unique, and they generally know what is best for themselves.

IF, IF it were me, if this very day, I found myself in that perdicament, (i.e. a man in a woman's body...) If I woke to find that I was still mentally and emotionally a male, yet my body was female.... Well, I suppose I would deal with a different set of problems, I would deal with the monthly cycles and all that, and I suppose that if I felt attracted to other females I would have to deal with the lesbian issues or learn to tollerate males for lovers... But seriously and sincerely, IF I were "a man in a woman's body, I do honestly believe that I would do the typically male thing, and NOT see a doctor, NOT change it, just deal with it. The "man inside" would just have to be a typically tough man and accept the situation - as most biological males do about most of their mental and physical health issues.

Of course, I am not "a man in a woman's body," it is easy for me to make conjecture about what I would do if I were. I am a biological male, in a male body, but I am VERY bisexual, the idea of a man for a lover is not at all revolting to me. Actually, I do believe that I would very easily deal with being a man in a woman's body, but that is just me.

But the fact is, that there are a few biological women who really want to be physically men, they PAY a lot for the surgery, because they want the outside body to agree with the man inside. GOOD GOD, for the life of me I just cannot understand why. I wish I could offer them my honest and heartfelt advice, and that is this: with every passing day, the situation of women in our society is IMPROVING, and the situation of men is deteriorating. A hundred years ago, maybe it was better to be a man, but now it is clearly better to be a woman and it is getter better every day.

So I guess my "vote" is this - let each individual decide for him or her self who she or he is, as long as you are not hurting anyone, dress as you like, alter your body as you like, live as you like. But as someone who lives in a male body, I cannot for the life of me understand why any woman would want to become a man... it would be like trading in a brand new Rolls-Royce for a junked Ford Pinto in my opinion. But if it is your body, then it is yours, I will not project my own feelings into another person - though I would try to stronly dissuade anyone from doing something that I personally believe to be very self destuctive.
Hi there.

So, to you it's ok for a man to become a woman, and even great, but it is sick and disgusting for a woman to want to and become a man?

Isn't that a bit hypocritical? And by that, you are implying that a man's feelings about his gender has more value than a woman's? That is mighty sexist of you, and you say the situation is better for women, maby a bit but it is far from perfect, and even less for trans women, who get beat up and even killed by their lovers and the guy who knew that she was a trans woman, tells everybody she decieved him and that is why he "accidentally" killed her in a blind rage, neglecting to state that he was living with her for more than 2 years, HE ONLY FOUND OUT AFTER 2 YEARS, NO FUCKING WAY, someone ELSE found out and he killed her because of THAT, anyway, even if you don't understand or agree with something, it doesn't make it wrong.

I have found out on many ocasions that what is wrong for one person can be right for another, and what is right for one can be wrong for another, in the human condition there are very few absolutes.

JohnDowe.
Old 09-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

simmo has a spectacular aura aboutsimmo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Yahoo to simmo
Default Buck Angel

Buck Angel Transexual Man With a Pussy checkout the website and DVD's
Attached Thumbnails
buck-angel.jpg   pipefucking1077_edited.jpg   DVD.jpg  

Old 09-24-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

DeaconBlues is on a distinguished road
Default CAN YOU READ? I never said anything YOU said it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndowe View Post
Hi there.

So, to you it's ok for a man to become a woman, and even great, but it is sick and disgusting for a woman to want to and become a man?

Isn't that a bit hypocritical? And by that, you are implying that a man's feelings about his gender has more value than a woman's? That is mighty sexist of you, and you say the situation is better for women, maby a bit but it is far from perfect, and even less for trans women, who get beat up and even killed by their lovers and the guy who knew that she was a trans woman, tells everybody she decieved him and that is why he "accidentally" killed her in a blind rage, neglecting to state that he was living with her for more than 2 years, HE ONLY FOUND OUT AFTER 2 YEARS, NO FUCKING WAY, someone ELSE found out and he killed her because of THAT, anyway, even if you don't understand or agree with something, it doesn't make it wrong.

I have found out on many ocasions that what is wrong for one person can be right for another, and what is right for one can be wrong for another, in the human condition there are very few absolutes.

JohnDowe.
WOULD YOU PLEASE READ? Like READ my post, I never anywhere said "sick and disgusting," YOU SAID THAT. I do NOT find it sick and disgusting, I did say that "I do UNDERSTAND that each person is unique, and they generally know what is best for themselves."

You impress me as a "troll" here John Dowe, you are clearly trying to start an argument, putting words in my post that I never in any way even implied.

May I ask you to actually READ and comprehend what I and other people write before you attack someone for having a different point of view? And just because I do have a different point of view, that does NOT mean that I would express my point of view in such harsh and vulgar terms as you seem to want to use!

Finally, I had nothing to do with any woman, transsexual or otherwise, being beaten to death by her abusive "boyfriend." So please don't yell at me for that.

You seem to have a lot of surplus hatred that you are looking to spew out at people, maybe you should take aim at the people who are actually causing you so much grief. Do you have enough guts to actually confront an abuser face to face? Try that the next time you have one of your venomous hate spewing fits.
Old 09-24-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

hector.hector will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeaconBlues View Post
WOULD YOU PLEASE READ? Like READ my post, I never anywhere said "sick and disgusting," YOU SAID THAT. I do NOT find it sick and disgusting, I did say that "I do UNDERSTAND that each person is unique, and they generally know what is best for themselves."

You impress me as a "troll" here John Dowe, you are clearly trying to start an argument, putting words in my post that I never in any way even implied.

May I ask you to actually READ and comprehend what I and other people write before you attack someone for having a different point of view? And just because I do have a different point of view, that does NOT mean that I would express my point of view in such harsh and vulgar terms as you seem to want to use!

Finally, I had nothing to do with any woman, transsexual or otherwise, being beaten to death by her abusive "boyfriend." So please don't yell at me for that.

You seem to have a lot of surplus hatred that you are looking to spew out at people, maybe you should take aim at the people who are actually causing you so much grief. Do you have enough guts to actually confront an abuser face to face? Try that the next time you have one of your venomous hate spewing fits.

Nice one deacon
Old 09-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

johndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these parts

Hi there.

I re-read your post AND mine, the only thing i agree about is the "sick and disgusting" part, which i agree that i over stated, but you should ALSO re-read both our posts.

But about the beating and killing of tgirls, i never said or even implied that YOU beat anyone, i was saying that tgirls have a much harder time living in this world, than women, and that they (women) aren't that well off either, it is better than it was on some points but not as good on other points.

VULGAR? the only vulgarity i used was when i tried to express my outrage at the fact that the guy killed his tgirl g/f because some one found her out, otherwise i was quite cyvil.

If i was looking to bait you or to offend you, YOU WOULD BE OFFENDED WAY MORE THAN YOU ARE NOW, believe me.

I was expressing my point of view about your post, how i "spoke" to you is how i speak normally, in the sence that if i disagree with someone i tell them and some times i get passionate and it MAY sometimes be viewed as agressive, but i wasn't trying to hurt or humiliate or intimidate you, if i did, i appologise.

I debated as to wheather i should tell you this, and decided i should. You seem to take things a bit too personally, (not good for your heart), i was a bit agressive, but not as much as you say i was, and i wasn't venomous, if you want to see venomous, get me started on terrorists, you'll see harsh, venomous, and vulgar BIG TIME.

JohnDowe.