Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 01-17-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Your Fav Cheap Slut in Lingerie

I know how you all like cheap sluts in trashy lingerie, so I took some pics of a really dirty whore for you:

Hope you enjoy her, the guy who fucked her skanky throat last night certainly did. The fucking skank gagged like a cheap whore, she loved it, the dumb bitch.

Attached Thumbnails
WhoreS.jpg   SkankS.jpg   fuckpuppetS.jpg  

bitchS.jpg   analfuckholeS.jpg  
Old 01-17-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default Such poetry

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna View Post
I know how you all like cheap sluts in trashy lingerie, so I took some pics of a really dirty whore for you:

Hope you enjoy her, the guy who fucked her skanky throat last night certainly did. The fucking skank gagged like a cheap whore, she loved it, the dumb bitch.

Anna, you truly have a way with words!
Old 01-17-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Anna, why do I get the idea that the cheap whore is you?
Old 01-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

hehe, there's nothing like a nice bit of dirty talking fun, and if no-one else is going to talk dirty to me, I just gotta do it myself. hehe.

Hehe, I should start a 'send Anna the dirtiest message' competition.
Old 01-18-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:

Methinks that I will be very busy checking to make sure that the forum doesn't explode due to many fingers furiously flying across keyboards.

I wonder if I will get hazard pay for this?
Old 01-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
Methinks that I will be very busy checking to make sure that the forum doesn't explode due to many fingers furiously flying across keyboards.

I wonder if I will get hazard pay for this?
You get paid for being a moderator? Where's mine?!?!
Old 01-18-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
You get paid for being a moderator? Where's mine?!?!
You weren't told that only moderators from Canada get paid because we're so nice, loveable, and full of common sense?

j/k
Old 01-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

CuriousMattUK will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to CuriousMattUK

Quote:

You are fine and really strike a good pose.

Any guy who hooks up with you is very lucky! I wish I was he!
Old 01-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Bah! I thought I was getting a load of comments about my sexy body, but it's just you guys joking about munnies.

hehe, Thanks to everyone who did comment on my sexy body! Mwah! Loves you all!
Old 01-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

CuriousMattUK will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to CuriousMattUK

Quote:
Bah! I thought I was getting a load of comments about my sexy body, but it's just you guys joking about munnies.

I've added you on MSN, you should accept me if you're still using it. We can talk dirty if that's what you like

I'm just over the pennines hehe.
Old 01-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

alice has a spectacular aura aboutalice has a spectacular aura aboutalice has a spectacular aura about
Smile

Quote:
hehe, there's nothing like a nice bit of dirty talking fun, and if no-one else is going to talk dirty to me, I just gotta do it myself. hehe.

Anna, some how I would wager that you get lots of naughty dirty talk. Sending Anna the dirtiest message is an original idea, funny and creative.
Old 01-19-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:

What I had meant in my previous post is that the fellows(and some of the ladies too, no doubt) would be typing the words so quickly and so strenuously that they would spontaneously combust! As a Mod, I would have to clean up the pile of ash so it wouldn't be in anybody's way so the fun could continue.

The hazard pay would be if they required me to wear a maid's outfit whilst performing said cleanup!

And your pictures look wonderful Anna. You don't need to worry about that.
Old 01-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Felix will become famous soon enoughFelix will become famous soon enough
Default Pics

Love the pics Ana
Old 01-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
You weren't told that only moderators from Canada get paid because we're so nice, loveable, and full of common sense?

j/k
Hey, I'm nice, lovable, and full of common sense (although there are some gurls on this site who can make me seem completely devoid of common sense at the drop of their ...)

I should get double pay for 1) knowing, unlike many Americans, that Canada is not part of the United States; 2) being American but wishing I wasn't; 3) knowing more about Canadian history and politics than 3 out of every 4 Canadians I've ever met; 4) always rooting for Canada against the United States in international competitions; and 5) having been to more of Canada than every Canadian I've ever met (including Labrador!)

Sorry, Anna, for shifting the focus. No more of this in your thread from me. Let's get back to your lingerie and sluttiness, as I'm sure you would want it.
Old 01-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Common sence says," ila is full of *it."
Old 01-19-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Hey, I'm nice, lovable, and full of common sense (although there are some gurls on this site who can make me seem completely devoid of common sense at the drop of their ...)

I should get double pay for 1) knowing, unlike many Americans, that Canada is not part of the United States; 2) being American but wishing I wasn't; 3) knowing more about Canadian history and politics than 3 out of every 4 Canadians I've ever met; 4) always rooting for Canada against the United States in international competitions; and 5) having been to more of Canada than every Canadian I've ever met (including Labrador!)

Sorry, Anna, for shifting the focus. No more of this in your thread from me. Let's get back to your lingerie and sluttiness, as I'm sure you would want it.
I can't do anything about the pay, but I did give you rep for reason #1 for double pay.

Okay, my this was my second last off-topic post in your lingerie thread, Anna.

Last edited by ila; 01-19-2010 at 05:16 PM.
Old 01-19-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
Common sence says," ila is full of *it."
Thanks, Fran. It's all true. (and some rep for you too).

This is my last off-topic post in this thread, Anna.