Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 12-16-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sulinho8 can only hope to improve
Default I am crossdresser

Hi everybody, Im new here. Im 25yo starting crossdresser. Could you please write me some tips how to look like nice girl for a moment? I saw CDs on ne and its mostly awful and I want to do it the right way. Than I could send some nice photos
Old 12-17-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

virtualflowe is infamous around these partsvirtualflowe is infamous around these parts
Default Youtube

I am not a crossdresser but am aware that there are a lot of Youtube videos about makeup and making yourself passable.

I think a lot of it will come down to practice but it would probably help to have a mentor - someone who has experience and could show you the ropes.

Good luck with your journey and I do look forward to seeing your efforts.

PS: One tip - heavy makeup (especially blue eye-shadow) is probably a mistake a lot of newbie crossdressers make.
Old 03-23-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

KaedeMizukimi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sulinho8 View Post
Hi everybody, Im new here. Im 25yo starting crossdresser. Could you please write me some tips how to look like nice girl for a moment? I saw CDs on ne and its mostly awful and I want to do it the right way. Than I could send some nice photos
shave your facial hair. better to pluck them out for a more convincing appearance.
Old 03-25-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to Melissa Pink

Quote:
Originally Posted by sulinho8 View Post
There are hundreds of free websites and YouTube videos offering help and support to crossdresers and transsexuals. That include fashion tips, purchasing wigs or styling your own hair, the art of applying make up, doing your nails, shaping your eye brows, reducing or eliminating body hair, learning to act and walk more feminine and voice lessons. I could go on but I'm sure that you get my point.

If you're interested PM me and I'll steer you in the right direction for CD/TD websites and CD/TS on line shopping for clothes, lingerie, shoes, make up, breast forms and wigs.