Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock
Default Prostitutes vs non-prostitutes

I would have sworn that I'd never write a posting like this... none the less I do. I guess I use this good forum for sort of my own diary... please, bear with me!

But I would have sworn that the prostitute thing would never be MY issue... and gradually I realize that I am wrong.

Obviously, my initial reluctance to deal with the topic comes from my Western approach to prostitution: A prostitute woman can NEVER fall for you... she only wants your money, and besides, she's surrounded by drugs, pimps and bad stuff... and she has no heart...

Hmmm...

Surely, my interaction with transsexual women in my region has only been with "nice" girls with "good" jobs. So far... or untill recently.

And basicly it's all based on my vanity - NO WAY I would ever interact sexually or otherwise with a woman (of what ever gender), who was not into it for more "noble" reasons than making a buck... a girl who didn't WANT me just for me...

And I have really stuck to that...

In the beginning I was so set on this philosophy that I would gladly go to places notorious for the amount of hookers, meet up with a girl, present my strong view... and then (to my astonishment) still she wanted to go home with me... for free...

That's when I started (slooowly) to revise my views.

Prostitution in Asia appears to be quite different from in the West (except that I really have no idea of prostitution in the West except for all the uglyness, and I never felt the slightest attraction to it). Here it's "grey-scaled". Sometimes a girl (of what ever gender) is a prostitute, other times she is not... go figure...

From the early days here I quickly made friends with wonderful transsexual (and some cisgendered) women - some became friends, most became lovers.

Then one day I went out with two trans-girls, I remember it in spite of the fact that I was over the border regarding having too many beers - basicly I was in a bad mood... they were pro-girls and still the nicest. The thing was that I just hauled a cap for them and sent them off... (yes, I've done bad things too).

The next day I talked with one of them, and she was kind as ever and told me the wise words, that maybe even a prostitute could actually ENJOY being with me (Istill recall her exact words), but she still had to make a living... and this was her only way.

Another situation was with a cisgendered girl I had a fling with - yes, she was also "technically" a prostitute except with me (duh). She once said the following words: "Honey, half of the girls want you..." to which I arrogantly answered: "Yes, half of the girls want a customer like they want an ATM-tree..." She just quietly said: "No, you have not understood anything of it all..."

Experiences such as these have made me a bit wiser and hopefully a bit more mellow... and certainly less bloody proud...

Oh, so much more to say about this... I'll continue later, if you don't mind.

Hmmm...

H

Last edited by hankhavelock; 09-10-2008 at 10:10 AM.
Old 09-10-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

dutchboi will become famous soon enough

Are you talking about girls or ladyboys? In my experience ladyboys being prostitutes are much more in it for the sex than girls, most likely because they have that guy sex urge. Therefore they also enjoy it most of the times if you're anything near what they like. A lot of girls being prostitutes in Asia have for example a child to look after so more in it for the money, other girls might just be hardened by a bunch of wrong costumers etc. Anyway, most prostitute ladyboys I've been with like to see guys again without pay
Old 09-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchboi View Post
Are you talking about girls or ladyboys? In my experience ladyboys being prostitutes are much more in it for the sex than girls, most likely because they have that guy sex urge. Therefore they also enjoy it most of the times if you're anything near what they like. A lot of girls being prostitutes in Asia have for example a child to look after so more in it for the money, other girls might just be hardened by a bunch of wrong costumers etc. Anyway, most prostitute ladyboys I've been with like to see guys again without pay
Well, you are interfering with my chapter 2 :-) How ever, personally I cannot say that I find the libido necessarily higher in transsexual women than in cisgendered women. I don't think "boys suck better" either, btw But you may have a point, I'm sure. I dig what you say - but my personal experience has more or less been the same with all genders. And it goes beyond sex...
Old 09-10-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
Well, you are interfering with my chapter 2 :-) How ever, personally I cannot say that I find the libido necessarily higher in transsexual women than in cisgendered women. I don't think "boys suck better" either, btw But you may have a point, I'm sure. I dig what you say - but my personal experience has more or less been the same with all genders. And it goes beyond sex...
Yeah, but there is my problem, I love sex with ladyboys but I hate to be around them especially when they're in groups, for cudling, loving etc. I prefer women so it is kinda tough, everytime I'm with a girl for a while I long for a ladyboy, but once I'm wih a ladyboy I want to run back to a girl and 2 at the same time is kinda hard if you don't want to keep it a secret
Old 09-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Yeah, but there is my problem, I love sex with ladyboys but I hate to be around them especially when they're in groups, for cudling, loving etc. I prefer women so it is kinda tough, everytime I'm with a girl for a while I long for a ladyboy, but once I'm wih a ladyboy I want to run back to a girl and 2 at the same time is kinda hard if you don't want to keep it a secret
Wouw, that sucks... oh well, luckily I sort of had my interest in bio-chicks naturally nullified some time ago;-) And personally I adore "ladyboys in groups" in the sense that most of my friends here are transsexuals, and we meet "in groups" all the time :-)

But to each his own :-) And I was always bad at keeping secrets...
Old 09-10-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
Wouw, that sucks... oh well, luckily I sort of had my interest in bio-chicks naturally nullified some time ago;-) And personally I adore "ladyboys in groups" in the sense that most of my friends here are transsexuals, and we meet "in groups" all the time :-)

But to each his own :-) And I was always bad at keeping secrets...
maybe I just witnessed the wrong combination of ladyboys then, I just hate those yelling & screaming moments when they get excited during gambling for example. I really prefer them alone also because they don't try to be more sensual than each other
Old 09-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
maybe I just witnessed the wrong combination of ladyboys then, I just hate those yelling & screaming moments when they get excited during gambling for example. I really prefer them alone also because they don't try to be more sensual than each other
??????
Old 09-15-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

fionahavelock will become famous soon enough

well.. prostitution is long time issue .. i guess on any circumstances prostitution is part of society.. like it or no.. girls, ts, or boys must have their own reason why they do prostitution.. same as everyone have their own reason for job... isn't it?
if prostitute go with you for free there must be good reason for that..
i admit the prostitute so brave to do what they must do..
for me it's just surviving instinct.. correct me if i'm wrong..
but i will said two thumbs up for them.. they are more brave then normal people....
but let me add, i guess it's better for them then be a trash bin... isn't it?
just my thought...

fi