Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-05-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

9&3/4inches is on a distinguished road
Default Just need to Clarify things out. HELP!

Yes am soo much into shemales ,ladyboy,tranny.. sorry is some of you might be offended by this but first of all are there any difference ? between a shemale,transgender,laldyboy ?
and and please tell me ? which are the males that has undergone alot of you know what to change themselves into females
and which were actually the girls that were born with both sex but decided to keep the cock instead of the pussy <-- because thats really what am into, a true girl with a cock.

here is a picture of a ladyboy that i took from broka's thread and i assume its a ladyboy .
take a look and tell me ? was that she a he that has changed himself to become a female or their just called lady with boy added to it just because of their cock ?. help out guys am an ignorants when it comes to this. thanks

and please tell me the differences between them , shemales,ladyboy etc etc...
Attached Thumbnails
akira 04.jpg   akira 51.jpg  
Old 03-05-2008
CuriousJim

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9&3/4inches View Post
and which were actually the girls that were born with both sex but decided to keep the cock instead of the pussy <-- because thats really what am into, a true girl with a cock.

I don't think thats possible?

There is a phenomena called intersex, hard to explain, and the case itself is extremely rare. There is one girl from Egypt with this case, and she looks stunning. She has a penis as well as breasts which I believe can lactate naturally.