Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-10-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default Bump

Bump!

Look at that adorable avatar. Let's all beg Anna to show us some more.
Old 03-11-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Bump!

Look at that adorable avatar. Let's all beg Anna to show us some more.
Check out her site. Lots of wonderful things to see there.
Old 03-11-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TGirl Anna girly_feet_boy has a spectacular aura aboutTGirl Anna girly_feet_boy has a spectacular aura aboutTGirl Anna girly_feet_boy has a spectacular aura about

^^^^^
aww hehe, smc and shadows, bestest mods ever!! lots of tears for those 2 comments.
Old 03-11-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGirl Anna girly_feet_boy View Post
^^^^^
aww hehe, smc and shadows, bestest mods ever!! lots of tears for those 2 comments.
Thanks for the compliment Anna.
Old 03-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
^^^^^
It's sweet of you to say, Anna. Let's keep the naughty stuff to ourselves.
Old 03-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TGirl Anna girly_feet_boy has a spectacular aura aboutTGirl Anna girly_feet_boy has a spectacular aura aboutTGirl Anna girly_feet_boy has a spectacular aura about

http://girlyfeetboy.webs.com

hi everyone.
I was interviewed by ts Caramel for her great site. i had lot of fun doing it. i've put a link to it on my intro page and also in my fan story section. hope u enjoy. new Sweetheart set coming in a week or so. Anna xoxo
Old 03-20-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:

hi everyone.
I was interviewed by ts Caramel for her great site. i had lot of fun doing it. i've put a link to it on my intro page and also in my fan story section. hope u enjoy. new Sweetheart set coming in a week or so. Anna xoxo
Looking forward to the new stuff, Anna!
Old 03-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:

hi everyone.
I just finished reading the interview, Anna, and it's really quite wonderful. I especially enjoyed the part about telling your mum. Congratulations on making the big time -- Caramel's site!
Old 03-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

thank u Shadows and smc, bless u guys x
Old 03-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
thank u Shadows and smc, bless u guys x
If I can even play a small part in making you smile for part of the day, it makes me happy, too.
Old 03-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

AWWWW blushes

Quote:
If I can even play a small part in making you smile for part of the day, it makes me happy, too.
Old 03-25-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

looks like my interview with ts Caramel is a hit, so heres a direct link to the interview on her site, as well as my site url where the link is on my intro page and in my fan story section

http://caramelstgirls.com/caramels-i...h-femboy-anna/

Old 03-25-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
looks like my interview with ts Caramel is a hit, so heres a direct link to the interview on her site, as well as my site url where the link is on my intro page and in my fan story section

http://caramelstgirls.com/caramels-i...h-femboy-anna/

In a story published just today in the Independent, a London newspaper, 80% of feet lovers surveyed in the United Kingdom recommended reading Anna's interview over any other recently published material focusing on feet. Oddly, the other 20% chose the recent "Annual Report" published by the British Chiropody & Podiatry Association, founded in 1959. The reporter suspects those making this choice are, in fact, chiropodists and podiatrists themselves, along with their families, whose interest in feet is decidely different than the interest in Anna's feet that won the day.
Old 03-27-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hey everyone. here's a couple of teaser pics from my next set called Sweetheart, which should be up very soon next week. In the new set I used Metallic Blue polish on my toes, im wearing black nets, silver toe rings, silver heart confetti, silver and blue glitter with silver tinsel, and some really kewl rub-on tattoo art on my feet and ankles. hope u enjoy these first 2 pics, im with my cuddly bear 'Snuffle Bear' and i got sweet heart tattoo wrapped around my ankles. xoxo
Attached Thumbnails
sw1.JPG   sw2.JPG  

Last edited by TGirl Anna girly_feet_boy; 03-27-2010 at 10:31 PM.
Old 03-28-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
hey everyone. here's a couple of teaser pics from my next set called Sweetheart, which should be up very soon next week. In the new set I used Metallic Blue polish on my toes, im wearing black nets, silver toe rings, silver heart confetti, silver and blue glitter with silver tinsel, and some really kewl rub-on tattoo art on my feet and ankles. hope u enjoy these first 2 pics, im with my cuddly bear 'Snuffle Bear' and i got sweet heart tattoo wrapped around my ankles. xoxo
That's a really cute picture of you with Snuffle Bear.
Old 03-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

freakazoid is on a distinguished road

Thanks Anna for these, I reading the interview, Congratulations
Old 03-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

thanks darling. hope u enjoy it, was so fun for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakazoid View Post
Thanks Anna for these, I reading the interview, Congratulations
Old 03-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

thanks Shadows. x. Snuffle Bear makes me happy when im sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
That's a really cute picture of you with Snuffle Bear.
Old 03-28-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
thanks Shadows. x. Snuffle Bear makes me happy when im sad.
I am glad that Snuffle Bear is there for you, as you deserve to be happy.
Old 03-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

AWWW, thank u very much!! u get to kiss my yummy sole now.. here it is, pucker up teehee

Quote:
I am glad that Snuffle Bear is there for you, as you deserve to be happy.
Old 03-28-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
AWWW, thank u very much!! u get to kiss my yummy sole now.. here it is, pucker up teehee
*kisses Anna's sole*
Old 04-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

heyy. there's a brand new foot worship story about me up on my site and its written by none other than transladyboys very own moderator SMC, and a very lovely guy he is too. The story is called 'Mistress Anna and the Village Boy' and its a very well written tale indeed. I know you'll enjoy his words. Here's the direct link to the page.

http://girlyfeetboy.webs.com/s2.htm
Old 04-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

http://girlyfeetboy.webs.com/s2.htm

here's the first paragraph from a new story by SMC..he writes...

Once upon a time, somewhere in England, there lived a beautiful young member of the aristocracy named Anna. Her name was known throughout the land, but she had rarely been seen. Her mother, who loved her very much, was very protective of her and feared that should the “rabble” ever be in her presence it would be impossible to protect young Anna from the ways of the world. And so, Anna remained a kind of prisoner in her room most of the time, alone but for the presence of her one dedicated servant, an elderly man who had worked for her mother’s family for nearly all of his life.

Anna could not help but wonder what was beyond the walls. She wondered as she sat and read her books. She wondered as she dressed and undressed herself in clothes that she thought she would never have a chance to wear outside. She wondered as she bathed herself, something she did often, and often out of boredom. She dreamt of the world beyond when she slept. And in those dreams, she often dreamt of companionship. Anna wanted a friend.......
Old 04-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hey everyone
ive finally updated my site with my new set called Sweetheart. im real proud of it and i hope u love it too. hope makes u smiley hehe. watch it in the slideshow video with music, thatll give u the emotion of the set too. just enter and click Anna's Videos and then Sweetheart video. heres direct link-

http://girlyfeetboy.webs.com/apps/vi...300-sweetheart
Old 04-24-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
hey everyone
ive finally updated my site with my new set called Sweetheart. im real proud of it and i hope u love it too. hope makes u smiley hehe. watch it in the slideshow video with music, thatll give u the emotion of the set too. just enter and click Anna's Videos and then Sweetheart video. heres direct link-

http://girlyfeetboy.webs.com/apps/vi...300-sweetheart
Hope. Where would we be without it?

Thanks for the update, Anna.
Old 04-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

oh heres 2 pics from the set
x
Attached Thumbnails
DSCI2565.JPG   DSCI7752.JPG  
Old 04-24-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
x
Neat pictures Anna. It looks like your foot(in the left picture) is immersed in a bed of diamonds.

The colouring gives it another layer to it as well.
Old 04-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

so beautiful love the new look and update ana
Old 04-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

thanks darling

Quote:
so beautiful love the new look and update ana
Old 04-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

km1 will become famous soon enoughkm1 will become famous soon enough

Not much to say other than...beautiful. Just checked out your site. "Charity Work". Nice. "Eighties movies". Nice. "You and another girl's feet". Nice. Looking forward to a future with more photos of you and your cute feet.
Old 04-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aww bless u

Quote:
Originally Posted by km1 View Post
Not much to say other than...beautiful. Just checked out your site. "Charity Work". Nice. "Eighties movies". Nice. "You and another girl's feet". Nice. Looking forward to a future with more photos of you and your cute feet.
Old 04-27-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Lovely as always, sweet Anna.
Old 04-27-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

IronCity has a spectacular aura aboutIronCity has a spectacular aura about

she is ok if you are into feet. Im not a foot guy myself but im sure she has a lot of fans.
Old 04-27-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Even without the focus on feet she is still amazing. At least I think so. And for someone into feet she is a lot more than just "ok".
Old 04-27-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronCity View Post
she is ok if you are into feet. Im not a foot guy myself but im sure she has a lot of fans.
It is more than just her feet, IronCity. You should give her site a peek. She has a lot of talent.
Old 04-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronCity View Post
the feet is the most beautiful part from all girls to me
Old 04-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

heres a couple more for the beautiful FEET lovers
Attached Thumbnails
DSCI8122.JPG   DSCI1736.JPG  
Old 04-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

looks awesome! thanks thanks Anna
Old 04-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ur welcome. glad to show them. my new Sweetheart slideshow is pretty hot with lots of High Quality toe close ups, perfect for Real FEET fans hehehe

Quote:
looks awesome! thanks thanks Anna
Old 04-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ive just added a new Anna's Boutique section on my website, you can find the link on the right-hand sidebar. If you're a UK member of my website and you would like a FREE lipstick kiss from me sent through the post just ask by emailing me and i will send it as soon as i can.

Old 04-28-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Alexa_YoungTV is on a distinguished road

oh WOW Anna!!! perfect feet as always and u get better all the time that first shot is magical!!! and ur slideshow brought a tear to my eye AWW

Quote:
x
Attached Thumbnails
DSCI2565.JPG  

Last edited by Alexa_YoungTV; 04-28-2010 at 10:50 PM.
Old 04-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
If you're a UK member of my website and you would like a FREE lipstick kiss from me sent through the post just ask by emailing me and i will send it as soon as i can
Aww, I could go for a lipstick kiss from you. What about members living in former British colonies, does that count?
Old 04-28-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Aww, I could go for a lipstick kiss from you. What about members living in former British colonies, does that count?
I am in the same boat as you, km1. Living in Canada like I do, I will not be able to get a lovely lipstick kiss from Anna.
Old 04-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Quote:
I am in the same boat as you, km1. Living in Canada like I do, I will not be able to get a lovely lipstick kiss from Anna.
What about members living in former British colonies where the British were forcibly removed in a Revolution? Didn't we endure great hardship here in America to be free of the Redcoat terror and get lipstick kisses from Anna in the future?
Old 04-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

haha
yes im working on overseas mailing. im giving away these kisses for Free, so mailing to UK where I live is fine, but it will cost me more money to mail a letter overseas. so I gotta work out how much it will cost lil ole me to send ya a kissy
x
Old 04-29-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
What about members living in former British colonies where the British were forcibly removed in a Revolution? Didn't we endure great hardship here in America to be free of the Redcoat terror and get lipstick kisses from Anna in the future?
Quiet, you rebel!
Old 04-29-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
haha
yes im working on overseas mailing. im giving away these kisses for Free, so mailing to UK where I live is fine, but it will cost me more money to mail a letter overseas. so I gotta work out how much it will cost lil ole me to send ya a kissy
x
No worries, Anna. While I would love to get a kissy from you, I certainly would not want you to spend a lot of money to send it.
Old 04-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hehe arent u all sweet to me
Old 04-30-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
heres a couple more for the beautiful FEET lovers
Snuffle Bear makes another appearance!
Old 04-30-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
hehe arent u all sweet to me
It is easy to be sweet to you when you are so nice to all of us.