Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Member Introductions and Pictures
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-23-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

indiantittyboy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to indiantittyboy
Default New to this - femboy experiences and fantasies

I liked dressing up in girls' clothes when I was a kid, and we used to do skits and things at home, but as I grew older, I stopped doing all that and tried to focus on being more "manly". But when I was in the sixth grade, my breasts started budding. I attributed this to being chubby, but I lost all my baby fat at 15, and yet the breasts (and enormous nipples) remained. When I started experimenting with guys, a lot of them appreciatively told me how feminine I was. It wasn't something I consciously tried to do, but apparently the way my hips moved and the way I talked was just subtly and naturally girlish; it helped that I had curvy hips and a big ass. Soon, I started wearing panties and roleplaying a little bit. The guy I sleep with sometimes loves to have me as a girl and fantasizes about me going on hormones and getting bigger breasts. I am not completely feminized yet, since I don't often shave my body or wear girls'clothes, but I find all this exciting and stimulating. I don't know where to go next. The idea of going tranny excites me, as does the idea of staying as I am and going further as a femboy. Lots of guys have also said that I should get a sex change, since I am inherently feminine. This is all pretty exciting to me. I'm 21 now, and I'd love some feedback/comments/advice.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCF2699 copy.jpg   S7302289 copy.JPG   farhan091009-1.jpg  

Old 03-23-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

locco86 will become famous soon enoughlocco86 will become famous soon enough
Default amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiantittyboy View Post
I liked dressing up in girls' clothes when I was a kid, and we used to do skits and things at home, but as I grew older, I stopped doing all that and tried to focus on being more "manly". But when I was in the sixth grade, my breasts started budding. I attributed this to being chubby, but I lost all my baby fat at 15, and yet the breasts (and enormous nipples) remained. When I started experimenting with guys, a lot of them appreciatively told me how feminine I was. It wasn't something I consciously tried to do, but apparently the way my hips moved and the way I talked was just subtly and naturally girlish; it helped that I had curvy hips and a big ass. Soon, I started wearing panties and roleplaying a little bit. The guy I sleep with sometimes loves to have me as a girl and fantasizes about me going on hormones and getting bigger breasts. I am not completely feminized yet, since I don't often shave my body or wear girls'clothes, but I find all this exciting and stimulating. I don't know where to go next. The idea of going tranny excites me, as does the idea of staying as I am and going further as a femboy. Lots of guys have also said that I should get a sex change, since I am inherently feminine. This is all pretty exciting to me. I'm 21 now, and I'd love some feedback/comments/advice.
wellcome to the forum, u are very sexy, ur lips are simply hot! and yes u have a great feminine bofy! if the idea of going tranny suits u go ahead!! whatever makes u happy! and if u want to upload some more pics then i will be happier :D
Old 03-23-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pbr_42069 is on a distinguished road
Default New to this-femboy

You should definitely think about transitioning to a full time lady! I would love to have you in my bed!!
Old 03-23-2011
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiantittyboy View Post
...I don't know where to go next. The idea of going tranny excites me, as does the idea of staying as I am and going further as a femboy. Lots of guys have also said that I should get a sex change, since I am inherently feminine. This is all pretty exciting to me. I'm 21 now, and I'd love some feedback/comments/advice.
If your are serious or even just considering transitioning then I would urge you to talk to one (or more) of the women on this site. They will be able to give you more information and steer you in the right direction. Do not make any decisions based on what any male on this site tells you. You need the advice of a woman who has experience and knows what transitioning entails.
Old 03-23-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

indiantittyboy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to indiantittyboy

@locco86: Thanks for the compliments. I'll definitely post more pics, but where should i post them? *wondering*
@pbr_42069: I think I'd enjoy being in your bed too. A lot of guys want me to go all the way; let's see what the future holds.
@ila: Thanks! I should definitely do that. I need to find out about firsthand experiences. I'd love all kinds of feedback. Of course I can't afford getting hormones right now or surgery, but I am trying to discover what feels right, and also discover more and more of my feminine side, so I know what to do when the time comes. The sweet compliments don't hurt, either!