Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 09-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

I still think the Monk should not return and besides i like the theory that the Monk was the Master in a prevous regenration
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 09-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough
Cool

We will have to agree to disagree ... besides why change names after regenerating. The Master was always the Master and the Monk was the Monk. :P
Old 09-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

The DR, the Master, the melding Monk are not ther proper names they are titles they go by, When the melding Monk first appeared he was maskaraiding as a monk hence he was refered to as the melding Monk, When the Master first appeared in the early episodes of the 3rd DR he was going by the Master and that has been his title ever since, i believe it was the DR WHO fans themselves who came up with the Monk and the Master were the same person but no confrimed answer wheter yes or no has ever been given so that question is still unanswered and it appears that female timelords don't go by titles Romana is Romana and the Rani is Rani which kinda sucks as we females get the short end and we should get titles also
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 09-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough
Question

What would your title be , oh great Timelady Jen ?
Old 09-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

HMMNNN the only thing i can think of at the moment is THE TIMEQUEEN YEAH i know pretty lame i'll come up with a better one later
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 09-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Coming up w/ a title is harder than you think it would be. I'll be the Warrior .... "shooting at the wall of heartache , bang bang , i am the Warrior. "
Old 09-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I think Patty Smyth might have an issue with that one
Timeprincess Jen
Old 09-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Yeah it might cause a Scandal. How bout the Noble?
Old 09-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I think Patty Symth will let you have that one, Geez i was in grade school when that song was a hit
Timeprincess Jen
Old 09-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The video for that song is pure 80's Cheez .... Love It!!

:D
Old 09-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Back then MTV aired that video alot my brother and sister were MTV junkies and both were older then me so i got stuck watching MTV alot
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 09-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

It was great when they showed videos. Now it's all reality tv , yuck!
Old 09-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I can't rember the last time i watched MTV, It was probaly around 92 or 93 when they went just about all hip hop and i started watching VH1 which is another channel i haven't watched in years as they no longer show videos or the 70s and 80s salutes
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 09-27-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Even Fuse (another music channel) jumped on the reality bandwagon.
Old 09-27-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I rember when MTV had the VJ and my brother had the hots for Nina Blackwood
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 09-27-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

And Julie Brown ... the redhead.
Old 09-27-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

You're just saying that because you're traped in a body of a white girl
Keeper of useless triva Jen
Old 09-27-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Huh ... I'm not trapped ... per se , a certain part is stuck ... but that's her fault ... she clenched down . :D
Old 09-27-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Actually traped in the body of a white girl was the title of her CD back when she was a sub VJ in the mid to late 80s
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 09-27-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

.... I knew that .... just keepin you on your toes. She was funny in " Earth Girls are Easy"
Old 09-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Like i said i'm the keeper of useless triva, Here's one for you what is Speed Racer's real name?
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 09-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I dunno ... I know Spridle is the little brother and chim-chim is the chimp , but Speeds real name... drawin a blank.
Old 09-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Drum roll please Who is GREG RACER, Little note that is why his shirt had the letter G on it, Ok here's an easier one who was the voice for Melody she was the blond drummer on JOSIE AND THE PUSSYCATS
Jersygirl Jen
Old 09-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I think Cherryl Ladd was Melodies singing voice but not the actual speaking voice.
Kinda how Tara Reid was Melody in the movie but none of them sang. Anna Waronker, Bif Naked and the girl from Letters to Cleo did the vocals.
Old 09-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Yeap before she made it big on Charlie's Angles she was the singing voice of Melody and i think she also did the speaking voice in both cartoons the other being JOSIE AND THE PUSSYCATS IN SPACE a Josie and the Pussycats meets Far out Spacenuts not there greatest idea
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 09-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Yeah putting them in space was lame ... just like that Happy Days cartoon ... i swear i remenber an animated Fonzie! Well goodnight Jen , take care.
Old 09-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

A happy Days cartoon?????? I'll need to check Youtube for this one as i never heard of it but then it was proably before my time
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 09-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

It was to weird to be a dream. He even had a dog wearing a leather jacket ... and they went to space. They made everything into a cartoon in the 70's .... The Beatles , The Jackson 5 ....
Old 11-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Looks like this sun we get a new epsiode of DR WHO on BBCAMERICA, I saw the promo while i was watching TOP GEAR the other night
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 11-11-2009
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
I think Patty Smyth might have an issue with that one
Timeprincess Jen
Since both you and Rocka have titles, Jen, I was thinking that I would call myself....

Chronomaster!

*crickets*

Hey! Where did you go? It wasn't that bad, was it?
Old 11-11-2009
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Looks like this sun we get a new epsiode of DR WHO on BBCAMERICA, I saw the promo while i was watching TOP GEAR the other night
Jerseygirl Jen
Mummy?

Is that you, Mummy?

Where did you go Mummy? I can't see you...

Old 11-13-2009
Dark Overlord

*bumped for Jen*
Old 11-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool

Ahhh i've missed this thread. The Waters of Mars is up next then all that remains is the Christmas 2009 10th Doctor finale.
Old 11-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The DR always reappaears sooner or later and the same goes for threads about the DR,
On a side not i just lost an MIB TWIKI
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 11-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool

Someone outbid you? That sucks Jen.

Oh how are things goin?
Old 11-13-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

local can only hope to improve
Default Like the Sopranos...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
Ahhh i've missed this thread. The Waters of Mars is up next then all that remains is the Christmas 2009 10th Doctor finale.
Like the Sopranos there is these long waits in between "Seasons" but the wait is worth it. Bloody brilliant show!
Old 11-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool

I believe that David Tennants obligation to doing Hamlet is one reason for the shows hiatus. As they would be 4 90 minute specials leading to the 2010 season , and it gave the new production team time to write scripts tailored to Matt Smiths 11th Doctor and start off w/ a bang .... literally!
Old 11-13-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
The DR always reappaears sooner or later and the same goes for threads about the DR,
On a side not i just lost an MIB TWIKI
Jerseygirl Jen
MIB TWIKI?

I am surprised that no one said anything about my "Mummy" reference.
Old 11-13-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Have they said anything yet on how they plan on resolving the fact that a Time Lord can only regenerate 12 times(or was it 13?)? After that, they are supposed to die for good. The next Doctor will be the 11th(or 12th if you count that movie, but apparently they are not classifying that as canon, correct?) so I hope they give an explanation soon.

Just trying to forget about that fact and trying to sweep it under the rug will just piss off the long-time fans I would imagine.
Old 11-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Someone outbid you? That sucks Jen.

Oh how are things goin?
Yeah i lost it at the last few seconds, So it's back to the hunt for another one

Jerseygirl Jen
Old 11-14-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

local can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
Have they said anything yet on how they plan on resolving the fact that a Time Lord can only regenerate 12 times(or was it 13?)? After that, they are supposed to die for good. The next Doctor will be the 11th(or 12th if you count that movie, but apparently they are not classifying that as canon, correct?) so I hope they give an explanation soon.

Just trying to forget about that fact and trying to sweep it under the rug will just piss off the long-time fans I would imagine.
I don't think they EVER imagined Dr Who would be going strong 46 years later! There are plenty of holes in the logic of the show already, so why let a few facts get in the way of a good story. It's a brilliant show.
Old 11-14-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
MIB TWIKI?
It's an old toy action figure from the BUCK ROGERS tv series one i've been trying to get for awhile as TWIKI is my fav from that show

Jerseygirl Jen

Last edited by transjen; 12-04-2009 at 01:07 AM.
Old 11-14-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by local View Post
I don't think they EVER imagined Dr Who would be going strong 46 years later! There are plenty of holes in the logic of the show already, so why let a few facts get in the way of a good story. It's a brilliant show.
I agree that it is a brilliant show, but that is a pretty major plot device. The writing has (for the most part) been excellent for the "new" Doctor Who, so I think they could come up with some explanation that would appease everyone. I will still enjoy the show whether or not it is ever answered.
Old 11-14-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
It's an old toy action figure from the BUCK ROGERS tv series one i've been trying to get for awhile as TWIKI is my fav from that show

Jerseygirl Jen
Thank you, Jen.

I had thought it was something to do with Men In Black due to the MIB in the post. Twiki was a cool character(but the original voice was much better than the one they used for him in the later episodes!). LOL! When I was a kid, I always thought they called him Twinkie. It wasn't until I watched it again a couple of years ago on Space that I realized that I was wrong.:D

If you don't mind me asking, how much were they selling "bda-bda-bda" Twiki for?
Old 11-14-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Thank you, Jen.

I had thought it was something to do with Men In Black due to the MIB in the post. Twiki was a cool character(but the original voice was much better than the one they used for him in the later episodes!). LOL! When I was a kid, I always thought they called him Twinkie. It wasn't until I watched it again a couple of years ago on Space that I realized that I was wrong.:D

If you don't mind me asking, how much were they selling "bda-bda-bda" Twiki for?
He was voiced by Mel Blanc aka Buggs Bunny and most of the Lonney tunes chacters, He did the voice for TWIKI in the movie and the first season of the tv series, On a side note i namrd my kitten TWIKI

I bid $86.89 for him which i thought was a high price but someone bid higher and MIB stands for mint in box, I only paid 40 bucks for a MIB BUCK figure
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 11-14-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The 13th regeneration is the final and fatal one. Apparently when that level is reached they age rapidly physically and deteriorate as the Master did , however new regenerations can be added to a timelord by the Council on Gallifrey. Case in point the Master was ressurected to be a soldier on the frontlines of the last time war but ran away and hid as Proffesor Yana. So he was given at least one regeneration as he used it in the TARDIS before he stole it ... and boobytrapped it.
Old 11-14-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Oh and when the 6th Doctor was on trial , his prosecutor the Valeyard was a potential 13th Doctor who became evil and wanted to steal the regenerations of his younger alternate. The Valeyard could be used much later , as the 10th Doctors clone left w/ Rose on "Pete's World" could become him. With the Rani and Master coming back w/ the new series and other classic Whoniverse baddies anything is possible but one thing is sure ... Time is catching up w/ the Doctor and he can't run forever.
Old 11-15-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
He was voiced by Mel Blanc aka Buggs Bunny and most of the Lonney tunes chacters, He did the voice for TWIKI in the movie and the first season of the tv series, On a side note i namrd my kitten TWIKI

I bid $86.89 for him which i thought was a high price but someone bid higher and MIB stands for mint in box, I only paid 40 bucks for a MIB BUCK figure
Jerseygirl Jen
Thank you for the explanation. If, by some strange stroke of luck, I ever find myself being able to find one at a garage sale I'll pick one up for you(as that is the only way I'd be able to find one! LOL!). Unless you get one already.

And I really hate the people that lurk on the site and just bid at the last second. They never make a bid beforehand, but once the bidding is about to close...they pounce.
Old 11-15-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Oh and when the 6th Doctor was on trial , his prosecutor the Valeyard was a potential 13th Doctor who became evil and wanted to steal the regenerations of his younger alternate. The Valeyard could be used much later , as the 10th Doctors clone left w/ Rose on "Pete's World" could become him. With the Rani and Master coming back w/ the new series and other classic Whoniverse baddies anything is possible but one thing is sure ... Time is catching up w/ the Doctor and he can't run forever.
I think that could potentially be a really good story(one that could run the entire season long) sometime in the future. Time is running out for the Doctor and he has to find a way to prevent his "final" death.
Old 11-15-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I liked that episode. " Mummy , Are you my mummy? " it's also the first appearance of Captain Jack Harkness.