Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
Quote:
Originally Posted by R2000 View Post
There could be the possibility of getting raped? If yes i think that my next vacation will be there.

At any cost
Lol no they won't rape you. Rapists do what they do because they like to feel power over their victims, or because in their mind their victim deserves it because he/she constantly sexually teased them (for example, when you see all the little trampy teenagers walking around in boob-tubes and mini-skirts, that is basically a banshee screaming into a megaphone yelling 'RAPE ME!!', because guys will see that as the girl is promiscuous and easy to get into bed, but when the girl/s are a bitch to the guy by saying something like 'don't look at me you ugly freak' or something along the lines, he sees that as them sending mixed messages and he feels the need to "put the little sluts in their place", as it were), whereas the ladyboys will only mug you for your money and valuables, because to a ladyboy money is everything. Hell it's the reason they became ladyboys in the first place, because basically if a guy doesn't become a ladyboy and earn good money that way, he will just end up opening a motorbike shop and not making much money. Ladyboy prostitution is the highest paying job in Thailand, and boys that are 15 or 16 already plan their future as ladyboys, and let's face it, the more money they have, the more feminization surgery they can undergo. The more surgery, the more clients they get, and the more money they earn, but if the ladyboy is ugly and very masculine, she doesn't stand a chance of getting clients, so this is why the ladyboys work in groups. The attractive one/s act as bait and lure the unsuspecting man down to a pre-organized location (usually Patpong Beach), where she, and her gang of ugly friends, can jump the poor sucker and steal all his valuables. This gets them all more money, which in turn leads to the ugly ones getting surgery so that they become prettier, and then they help the new ugly ones that come into the job. It's a vicious cycle.