Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

View Poll Results: How do you identify youself?
I am a shemale/ladyboy/Tgirl - likes only men 1 1.52%
I am a shemale/ladyboy/Tgirl - likes only women 0 0%
I am a shemale/ladyboy/Tgirl - likes only shemale/ladyboy/Tgirl 1 1.52%
I am a shemale/ladyboy/Tgirl - likes men, women and shemale/ladyboy/Tgirl 4 6.06%
I am a shemale/ladyboy/Tgirl - likes men and women only 0 0%
I am a male/man - likes women only 11 16.67%
I am a male/man - likes men only 0 0%
I am a male/man - likes only shemale/ladyboy/Tgirl 17 25.76%
I am a male/man - likes men, women and shemale/ladyboy/Tgirl 32 48.48%
I am a male/man - likes men and women only 0 0%
I am a female/woman - likes men only 0 0%
I am a female/woman - likes women only 0 0%
I am a female/woman - likes only shemale/ladyboy/Tgirl 0 0%
I am a female/woman - likes men, women and shemale/ladyboy/Tgirl 0 0%
I am a female/woman - likes men and women only 0 0%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-21-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

bob4038 is on a distinguished road
Smile I am curious

I am curious to see the current demographics for who regularily posts and reads on this forum. Are you a shemale/ladyboy/tgirl/(insert prefered terminologly hear) or are you a genitic man or woman (i hope I am using the lingo correctly here)?

How do you identify yourself using labels around sexuality or sexual preference?

I am slightly Bi, more interested in females, but I enjoy effeminate or androgenous ladyboys.

If this is not an appropriate, question, due to privacy issues, etc, please accept my applogies!

Cheers to all!!!!

Last edited by bob4038; 01-21-2008 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Forgot to add poll.
Old 01-21-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

inadaze is infamous around these partsinadaze is infamous around these parts

I'm a 250 pound muscular masculine heterosexual tough guy who would probably give everyone who is ever known me from kindergarten a fucking heart attack if they even remotely suspected I was looking at a site like this , lol. I think I got so brave that I wasn't even afraid to lose the one hang up every guy has, or at least explore the concept. I was never afraid to ask questions even if I didnt like the answers. But a raging hard on didnt bring me here. This is something I acquired by choice and could probably give up like a bad smoking habit if I really wanted to. I also probably think way too much. I have a few degrees to my name and I'm very well educated. The conclusion I have arrived at is that if it looks feminine then I can take it to be a girl . ... answer your question ? lol

Last edited by inadaze; 01-21-2008 at 02:44 PM.
Old 01-21-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

bob4038 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by inadaze View Post
I'm a 250 pound muscular masculine heterosexual tough guy who would probably give everyone who is ever known me from kindergarten a fucking heart attack if they even remotely suspected I was looking at a site like this , lol. I think I got so brave that I wasn't even afraid to lose the one hang up every guy has, or at least explore the concept. I was never afraid to ask questions even if I didnt like the answers. But a raging hard on didnt bring me here. This is something I acquired by choice and could probably give up like a bad smoking habit if I really wanted to. I also probably think way too much. I have a few degrees to my name and I'm very well educated. The conclusion I have arrived at is that if it looks feminine then I can take it to be a girl . ... answer your question ? lol
Thanks inadaze. (I have added a poll to this thread that may interest you).

That was very interesting to me. Most people would likely be in shock if they new I looked and posted at this site (well one or two friends would likely say, hey, what ever floats your boay, but they have no idea). In fact, I have never posted at any form, bblog, etc online.

I find this one to be very ineteresting in both the sexual sense, and an academic sense. I enjoy this site very much!

Let's see what others say.
Old 01-21-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Arato can only hope to improve

You forgot to add I am a male/man - likes women and shemale/ladyboy/Tgirl
Old 01-22-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mykel73 will become famous soon enoughmykel73 will become famous soon enough

I am a male/man - likes men, women and shemale/ladyboy/Tgirl
Old 01-22-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SweetCharmer will become famous soon enough

i posted man who likes shemale/tgirl only but i like women as well you should have put man who likes women and tgirl
Old 01-23-2008
A dedicated FEMBOY Lover

jimudon will become famous soon enough
Default Only the joystick

I just want to be with the shemales, femboys or pretty boys or the guys. Don't have much use for genetic girls. I just like playing with the joy stick.
Why did I waste my time with so-called real girls!
Old 01-24-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Not Enough Choices

I voted that I like shemales/ladyboys, but I also like females. Like others have already stated there should have been the option to choose male that likes women, and shemales/ladyboys. It is however an interesting poll.
Old 01-25-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Colin3488 is on a distinguished road

I voted “likes only shemale/ladyboy/Tgirl” which is true. I do not chase women but will not knock them back they are the only available option.
Old 01-26-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

rtorbor89 is on a distinguished road

If anyone knew I visited this and sites like it they were probably be stunned, most of all my wife I've only been with one tgirl and that was before her but even now I still can't shake the love for these ladies.
Old 01-26-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

SexyBoy is on a distinguished road

If the people i knew were to find out that i was into shemales i think my whole world would be thrown into limbo.I don't even wanna think about wat it would be like and how damn uncomfortable it will feel to be found out.Only two people know about my secret desires,and they're both close friends of mine.One of them is actually into shemales also,the other one isn't but fortunately they are both cool with it and accept me for who i am.
Old 12-31-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

siennagrace69 will become famous soon enoughsiennagrace69 will become famous soon enough

I am a male but after years of a heterosexual existence I have found the joy of sucking cock and having my ass reamed. Today I want nothing to do with a genetic woman----I want and need cock. I want to suck it, swallow it, swallow the cum it shoots, I want it rammed up my ass and I want it's cum shot inside me. Loving a cock is what it's all about for me.