Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 05-28-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default www.privatetranssexual.com

This is Lina.
Attached Thumbnails
lina_4.jpg   lina_9.jpg   lina_10.jpg  

Old 05-29-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Default www.soloshemales.com

The sweet behind of Steffanny Mirelly.
Attached Thumbnails
steffanny_mirelly_002.jpg   steffanny_mirelly_007.jpg  
Old 06-01-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.bobstgirls.com

I'd love to spend some time exploring the fine crack and hole of Fish, with my tongue.
Attached Thumbnails
fish_content_003.jpg   fish_content_012.jpg  
Old 06-05-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.EvilAngel.com

Two for one! Bruna Butterfly and Juliana de Souza strike the pose that makes my mouth water and my tongue begin to anticipate its journey into a sweet girl's hole.
Attached Thumbnails
bruna-butterfly_juliana-souza_32656_09.jpg   bruna-butterfly_juliana-souza_32656_11.jpg   bruna-butterfly_juliana-souza_32656_12.jpg  

Old 06-06-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.braziliantranssexuals.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Delicious Jennifer Hills.
Jennifer Hills from behind is a vision of beauty.
Attached Thumbnails
JenniferHills082.jpg  
Old 06-08-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Gisele Ferrara from behind.
Attached Thumbnails
gisele-ferrara_29799_14.jpg   gisele-ferrara_29799_15.jpg  
Old 06-10-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I need an active vacation, not the relaxing kind where you just sit and read. So, I know the perfect place: an exploration of Michelly Cinturinha's beautiful hole.
Attached Thumbnails
michelly-cinturinha_32712_04.jpg   michelly-cinturinha_32712_05.jpg   michelly-cinturinha_32712_13.jpg  

Old 06-12-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I have no idea who this is, but the picture sure does the trick for me.

Attached Thumbnails
behind_tumblr_mo6f41Ay1X1so1z3go1_1280.jpg  
Old 06-17-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Anallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to all

Alessandra on Shemale Solos
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg  

Old 06-18-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Two for one! Bruna Butterfly and Juliana de Souza strike the pose that makes my mouth water and my tongue begin to anticipate its journey into a sweet girl's hole.
This time, the two for one is Bruna Butterfly and Beatricy Velmont.
Attached Thumbnails
bruna-butterfly_beatricy-velmont_32639_05.jpg   bruna-butterfly_beatricy-velmont_32639_11.jpg   bruna-butterfly_beatricy-velmont_32639_13.jpg  

Old 06-23-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

man74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to behold
Default Poppy

There's another thread to which Poppy could be posted but I couldn't find it & have forgotten its name. Not to worry, though. No doubt she'll be appreciated just as much here.
Attached Thumbnails
Poppy11.jpg   Poppy12.jpg   Poppycock01.jpg  

Old 06-24-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by man74tiop2 View Post
There's another thread to which Poppy could be posted but I couldn't find it & have forgotten its name. Not to worry, though. No doubt she'll be appreciated just as much here.
Perhaps you're referring to "That butt cock legs pose"?

http://forum.transladyboy.com/showthread.php?t=9807
Old 06-26-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I'd like to take that butt plug out of this bride and "consummate the marriage."
Attached Thumbnails
behind_tumblr_lzyz3kCEPS1qkgjnio1_1280.jpg  
Old 07-05-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

This is a perfect picture for this thread.
Attached Thumbnails
behind.jpg  
Old 07-24-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.extremeladyboys.com

This is Off ... as in "she gets me Off" .
Attached Thumbnails
behind_off_006.jpg   behind_off_009.jpg   behind_off_010.jpg  

Old 07-25-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

Chanel Couture and her infinite legs
Attached Thumbnails
Chanel Couture6.jpg  
Old 07-25-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.extremeladyboys.com

Pretty Alis.
Attached Thumbnails
behind_alis_007.jpg  
Old 07-27-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhasso View Post
Chanel Couture and her infinite legs
others pics of chanel
Attached Thumbnails
chanel-264_1000.jpg   chanel-263_1000.jpg   chanel-147_1000.jpg  

Old 07-27-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tpay is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveAudrey View Post
Hope I'm allowed to post a photo of myself... Be nice..
Damn Girl....Nice Ass
Old 07-31-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Anallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to all

TS Cutie Milla Viasotti is a Sexy Sailor Girlie from her Site
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg  

Old 07-31-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.LBGirlfriends.com

Her name is Milk. I'd like to drink her cream.
Attached Thumbnails
behind_milk_1.jpg   behind_milk_2.jpg  
Old 08-02-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Bookerxxx is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I have no idea who this is, but the picture sure does the trick for me.

Me too
Old 08-03-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud of

Foxxy from behind
Attached Thumbnails
foxxy.jpg   foxxy2.jpg   foxxy3.jpg  

Old 08-03-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

This is a perfect shot of Angeles Cid.
Attached Thumbnails
behind_angeles-cid.jpg  
Old 08-08-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

man74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to behold
Default Cheska, Michele & Victoria

... that allows close inspection of the goods on offer; that invites a hand to reach in to test the texture & heft of their meat & veg & perhaps to venture even further & sample some of their produce ... Pleasant thoughts!
Attached Thumbnails
Cheska016.jpg   Michele12.jpg   Victoria01.jpg  

Old 08-10-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.thirdworldshemales.com

Sabrina Vienna ...
Attached Thumbnails
sabrinavienna1.tw.006.jpg  
Old 08-13-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Laisa Lins always makes me hard.
Attached Thumbnails
behind_laisa-lins.jpg  
Old 08-17-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

My tongue is telling me it would like to spend some worshipful time with Delia's asshole.
Attached Thumbnails
delia.jpg  
Old 08-22-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Two unknown models in black lingerie posing beautifully.
Attached Thumbnails
behind_tumblr_mqaj8koajc1s1dlp9o1_1280.jpg   behind_tumblr_mrsabuGe521rv6kbpo1_1280.jpg  
Old 09-01-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

... that focuses on nut sacs dangling beneath hemlines of skirts.

2 x Delia DeL + Jordan J
Attached Thumbnails
Delia067.JPG   Delia303.jpg   JordanJay01.jpg  

Old 09-21-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Luiza Legrand ...
Attached Thumbnails
luizalegrand-a.jpg   luizalegrand-b.jpg   luizalegrand-c.jpg  

Old 09-25-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.LadyboyGold.com

Cindy has a sweet behind.
Attached Thumbnails
cindy_05.jpg   cindy_16.jpg  
Old 10-01-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemalestrokers.com

Such a beautiful behind on Adriana Lynn Rush ...
Attached Thumbnails
behind-adriana.jpg  
Old 10-02-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Captain Jack Sparrow is on a distinguished road

Aubrey Kate...
Attached Thumbnails
trans500_15.jpg  
Old 10-02-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

toon198122 is on a distinguished road
Default Sabrina Suzuki & Mariana Cordoba

Yummy.....
Attached Thumbnails
Sabrina-Suzuki-20.jpeg   Sabrina-Suzuki-17.jpeg   3.jpeg  

Last edited by dauls; 10-03-2013 at 01:55 PM.
Old 10-03-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Busty May ...
Attached Thumbnails
busty-may.jpg  
Old 10-22-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemale.XXX

Sabrina Lopez ...
Attached Thumbnails
sabrina-lopez.jpg  
Old 10-30-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Bruna Castro on Shemale XXX
http://latin-shemale.com/latin-shema...-her-sweet-ass
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg  
Old 11-01-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Sexy Khloe Hart
http://www.shemaleprincess.com/sexy-...n-red-lingerie
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg  
Old 11-01-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Bianka Banks on Shemale Club
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg  

Old 11-05-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Chelsea Marie from her site
http://www.amazonshemales.info/amazo...e-in-stockings
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg  
Old 11-07-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

on Ladyboy xxx
http://www.shemalepicture.net/shemal...on-ladyboy-xxx
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg  
Old 12-10-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Perfection ...

Model's name unknown to me.
Attached Thumbnails
who_behind.jpg  
Old 12-18-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemaleyum.com

This is Pretty Jenny ...
Attached Thumbnails
prettyjenny5013.jpg   prettyjenny5072.jpg   prettyjenny5095.jpg  

Old 12-20-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud of
Default frank'stgirl world.com

I only know her as Karina no last name, maybe you could help me with that ?
Attached Thumbnails
karina3173.jpg  
Old 12-20-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud of
Default joeysilvera.com

The always beautiful Thays Shavianto not sure about the name maybe you guys can correct me.
Attached Thumbnails
thays1014.jpg  
Old 12-20-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailove View Post
The always beautiful Thays Shavianto not sure about the name maybe you guys can correct me.
Thays SCHIAVINATO. Duly corrected. Nice photo.
Old 12-21-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Thanks SMC

Heres 1 more of her
Attached Thumbnails
thays1028.jpg  
Old 12-21-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Sexy Mia Isabella posing in red lingerie for her website
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_8897.jpg   DSC_8941.jpg   DSC_9033.jpg  

Old 12-22-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Chatsworth will become famous soon enoughChatsworth will become famous soon enough

...Thay's has got to have some of the sexiest,feminine,shapely legs out there.They are not long legs as some girls have,but there is nothing about them that says "male".Nothing.They are so soft appearing,smooth,shapely and contour to her perfect ass so well.Some girls have those sculpted,male legs with the boney knees,long achilles heel,and cut calfs,but her legs exhibit none of that.She also has beautiful knees and thighs.They also have that beautiful blonde color. Perfect.

Marriage material for sure. God,would I love to come home to that.