Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 11-09-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

guiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really nice
Default Asian Ladyboy Movie DVD's

Today I picked up a copy of Lingerie Shemales bedtime Stories Vol 4 from a local Adult store.
My eyes nearly popped out out when I saw Ming on the cover - she features in a terrrific scene getting a serious fucking from a guy before he unloads a sticky facial of gooey cum all over her cheek and lips. It is seriously hot and Ming looks simply stunning, but whilst I have only managed a sneak preview so far, unfortunately there is not a great cumshot of her own - I would love to see that on widescreen TV playback, yum yum.

Can anyone tell me of other professional productions featuring Ming - she is a particular favourite of mine and I have tried downlaoding P2P torent movie rips of her without success.

This is the first DVD I have found featuring Ming, and I also adore Anney Tor, so if any of you wonderful people on this forum can help with titles/advice, I sure would be grateful - Thanks!!
Old 11-09-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Lord.Steve is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Lord.Steve

http://www.fetishmovies.com/stars/51...ng-(TVTS).html
Old 11-09-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

guiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord.Steve View Post
Wow thanks!! I am going to order all of the movies featuring Ming. a search on the site for Anney yielded no results - any ideas if she features in any commercially released movies on DVD?