Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Travelling
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-27-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

stephanielykes is on a distinguished road
Default singapore

orcid towers i forget the name but are only 4 bars there the one with the tall asian is it!!!!!! oh the play ac/dc thier!
Old 08-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really nice
Default singapore tip

As Stephanie rightly mentioned, Orchid Road between Tangs Plaza and the Hilton is the best known place to meet the working girls, but if anyone prefers a lower profile setting, you may like to try the Desker Road area which is off the Serangoon Road, about 4 clicks away, not far from Little India. The girls hang outside the supermarkets and stores hoping to find some fun. Although non-working, the girls obviously welcome a bottle of decent wine or champers, or perhaps a contribution to their wardrobe. The other area that seems to be a mix of non-working and working ladies is around the Changi Village car parks.
Regards LBA
Old 08-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really nice
Default oops

Sorry folks, that should read Orchard Road of course.
Old 10-07-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Real TV from Orchard Towers

Real TV visits Orchard Towers. Gives a good insight of what to expect, and maybe who to look out for

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX7sSjPtkpc
Old 11-03-2012
tommy

Default Changi village

I am flying into Singapore tonight, and staying in Changi village, I am nevous and exited all in one, I am not expecting to meet my dreams in the fleash but it will be nice to stroll and chat , look at the people and be looked at.
Any tips for a new guy,
Old 11-03-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Bisatinlover is a jewel in the roughBisatinlover is a jewel in the roughBisatinlover is a jewel in the rough
Default Singapore

Visit Orchard Towers , 4th floor, Crazy Horse. It's full of Thai ladyboys. I was there in February with my Filipino ladyboy friend. We had a great time and got one of the ladyboys to visit our hotel after work for a pleasant threesome. Beware, Singapore is not an inexpensive place.

Have fun,

BSL