Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-22-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ifuckedashemale1 is on a distinguished road
Default My First Shemale Sex

Okkae So Here we go. I was at my bestfriends house a couple of years ago. I was maybe 18 i believe. His step mom was there. Well his new step mom that his dad just married like a few days before. Well I had to go to the bathroom, so i went to the bathroom. I had walked on in and then i heard the shower on. It was his step-mom. She told me dont worry to come on in. So i came on in sorta not wanting to. Only because i was a virgin either way and i was still insecure about my self. So i just decided to sit down and pee. I was there and my eyes started to wander. I then started to look behind the curtain. Then I saw her standing there. She was went and i could see her nice ass. So I got hard and started beating off. Then all the sudden she turned around and saw me there beating off. I was so embarressed I turned red. I was just stunned at her beautiful face and lushuss blonde hair. Her nice big boobs to. Though she kept going with her shower. Yet i noticed her glancing at my dick. All the sudden she told me to get undressed. So i did so with out questioning it. At the time i thought she was a female. I was straight at the time so i couldnt turn it down. Then once I got in she turned around and what i saw shocked me. She had a 9 in. cock (well that is an estimation). I was shocked because at the time i never even thought of cocks. Then all the sudden she was sucking my dick. Then i fell in love with it. I was so full of emotions i didnt know what to do. I was like she has a DICK WTF. Then she whispered in my ear "Dont worry I will take good care of you" so i just went with it. I found it so hawt. Before I knew it i had came on her face and she had swallowed it all. I went weak to the knees. Then she told me your turn. So i was stunned she had threw my head down there and i just started sucking. I loved it. I deep throated it all. I loved how it just slid down my throat. Then she cam and it was the best tasting thing ever. That alone got me hard again. So she told me to sit down. The she mounted me and I told her do you have anything. She had told me no she got check a few days before and hadnt even fucked her husband yet. She said he was afraid when he finally found out she had a dick. Though he didnt wanna divorce already. So I told her "okkae then but im a virgin." She told me "Dont worry mamma has got it all under control." So I all the sudden she got on top of me in the tub and shoved my dick in her ass. She started moaning like crazy. I was giving her a reach around then i gave her a creampie. She screamed from my cum going into her ass. Then she said your turn so she bent me over the tub. Then all the sudden i feel something go into my ass slowly. I screamed it hurt so badly...... Then she went all the way in and it felt so good i was moaning. I was happier then ever then started beating me off again. This time we came at the same time almost. I came for my 3rd time and she for her 2nd. So I decided i should go. Though before i left i went and gave her head one last time to even things out. She left me with a goodbye kiss and soreness.

So yah that was my first time any thoughts.....
Also what do you think about my dick.....
Also we fucked many more times after that i have more stories to tell.....
Write me for more
Old 08-22-2008
Ayo4Yayo

hot story whether it's true or not, haha
Old 08-22-2008
Admin
Grand Shemale Lover

SSL has disabled reputation

Hot story and a good candidate for publishing at TLB blog

thanks for taking time to write this
Old 08-22-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jblast01 is on a distinguished road

Very good story. I would love to meet a gal like that.
Old 08-22-2008
TXguy4ever

good story....but I call BS on it being true....
Old 08-22-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXguy4ever View Post
good story....but I call BS on it being true....
I also don't think that this is a true story.

I do like the story though and regardless of whether or not it's true there is potential her for a lot of good stories on the same theme.
Old 08-22-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

carlly is on a distinguished road

Your story got me really hot and sweaty, where about does she live?
Old 08-24-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

2WayStreet has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Ladyboy Surprises-Nothing new. This is a fabricated story that is for sure.
Old 08-24-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tfg101 is on a distinguished road

nice story.
Old 08-24-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

DL_NL will become famous soon enough

True or not, it's hot anyway.