Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 02-09-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default Harassment payback

Harassment can come in many ways but it's always feels good when you can give it back. A few summers ago I was traveling down river in a canoe with a couple of guys and they were spouting out the usual put-downs that guys do to females. ( they didn't know what I really was.) The guys had to go ashore to take a whiz so we hit the shore line, got out, and they went one way and I the other. I came back and got in the canoe, ready to go. The guys returned to the canoe at the same time but broke out their gear and got towels and soap and washed their hands.
"Don't they teach you girls to wash, Fran?"
"No, they taught us not to go on our hands."
We finished the trip and the guys never said another thing.
Old 02-09-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

I wonder if their minds were running in overdrive trying to think of a snappy comeback.
Old 02-09-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Now Shadows, if you were with me in a canoe could you think?
Old 02-09-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
Now Shadows, if you were with me in a canoe could you think?
*shakes head to refocus*

I'm sorry. Did you say something? My mind was...preoccupied.
Old 02-09-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
*shakes head to refocus*

I'm sorry. Did you say something? My mind was...preoccupied.
(shakes head in disgust.) "Undo your zipper and your 'mind' won't be so 'occupied' ".( typical guy )

Last edited by franalexes; 02-09-2010 at 01:31 PM.
Old 02-09-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
(shakes head in disgust.) "Undo your zipper and you mind won't be so 'occupied' ".( typical guy )
LOL! That wasn't the mind I was thinking with. Honest.
Old 02-09-2010
sexchannel

ha ha ! ......multi tasking is thinking at both ends
Old 02-09-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Hey, Fran, I have a canoe (for real; no double-entendre intended). Wanna go for a paddle?

A wise man once suggested to me that I should wash my hands before peeing. After all, your hands touch all sorts of bad germ sites all day -- the railing on the stairs, the chair back on the subway, etc., etc. -- and who would want to get that stuff on their private parts?

As usual, you've brought a smile to my face with your post. But I didn't need to tell you that, I'm sure.
Old 02-09-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

No thanks SMC
I don't need a "paddle".
ila has already had his hand on my ass.
Old 02-09-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough

Did he get his hand back?
Old 02-09-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a hand back, and a backhand!
ila is now receiving personal lessons in behavioral modification therapy.
Old 02-09-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough

Clockwork Orange style?

How bout a bit of ultra violence.
Old 02-09-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

An experienced canoeist is taking his work-mate out for a first trip in an open. The experienced canoeist, obviously, is sat in the stern: his pal, the novice, is in the bow seat. As the current picks up and the waves get bigger, the novice turns around and asks, apprehensively, "If the boat tips over, will we fall out?"

"No!" replies the other, "We'll still be friends!"