Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 04-24-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
You may as well have watched the game, Ila. Pittsburgh won the game 4-3 in overtime. I don't like Ottawa, so I am glad they are gone. Montreal and Vancouver are still in, and of the three Canadian teams that made it this year, they were the only two I was rooting for anyhow........
I watched until it was 3 - 3 and then got disgusted with Ottawa. They should have won the game, but they don't seem to understand that if they screen their own goalie then he doesn't have a chance to stop the shots. I wanted Ottawa to win because I don't like Pittsburgh.
Old 04-24-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I watched until it was 3 - 3 and then got disgusted with Ottawa. They should have won the game, but they don't seem to understand that if they screen their own goalie then he doesn't have a chance to stop the shots. I wanted Ottawa to win because I don't like Pittsburgh.
The only reason I like Pittsburgh is that they have a fun team to watch. I also really like Crosby(now that his whining has tapered off a bit). He has the chance to become a great player like Gretzky or Lemieux(sp?).

I don't really like Ovechkin's antics(borderline dirty play and does not take any blame for the injuries he has caused so far). He is a dynamic player and can make a game exciting to watch, but there are certain aspects of his game that I do not like. Perhaps he will mature and play with a little more class and I will like him more, but only time will tell with regards to that.

And I don't like Alfredsson.
Old 04-24-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

San Jose and Colorado are tied 1-1 at the end of the second period.
Old 04-24-2010
Dark Overlord

San Jose has made it to the second round with a 5-2 victory over Colorado. It wasn't a blowout, as two of the goals were of the empty net variety.

Having reviewed the series as a whole, Colorado did not deserve this series at all. They continually were outshot every game and if not for the play of their goalie most games(or all of them) would have been huge lopsided victories for the Sharks. The Sharks outshot the Avalanche 34-18. I imagine their next opponents will be tougher, and the Sharks will have to get Thornton's line to wake up. The Sharks are pretty deep, though. Their Pavelski line has been stellar the entire series, and I believe it was because of that line that the Sharks were able to win(as Marleau, Heatley, and Thornton have been pretty much invisible for the most part).

Depending on how their series go, the Sharks will probably either face Nashville or Detroit. San Jose VS Detroit would be a fun series to watch. Nashville? Not so much.
Old 04-26-2010
Dark Overlord

Final score in the Montreal/Washington game.

Montreal won 4-1(4th goal was an empty netter) despite being outshot 54-21. Halak was excellent! Montreal now has all the momentum going into Game #7. I had thought that Washington wasn't going to win the Stanley Cup this year, and if this series plays out the rest of the way like it currently is, I will be correct.
Old 04-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

The Bruins have made the second round with a 4-3 victory over Buffalo! Now I can watch the rest of the Red Sox - Toronto game.
Old 04-26-2010
Dark Overlord

Boston beat Buffalo 4-3. Close game, but now the Bruins can breathe a sigh of relief and enjoy a couple of days off. Congratulations to the Boston Bruins!
Old 04-26-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
The Bruins have made the second round with a 4-3 victory over Buffalo! Now I can watch the rest of the Red Sox - Toronto game.
Dang it! I was trying to beat you with the good news.
Old 04-26-2010
Dark Overlord

Looks like the Chicago/Nashville game is going to be a high scoring affair!

4-3 Blackhawks at the end of the first period.
Old 04-26-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Final score in the Montreal/Washington game.

Montreal won 4-1(4th goal was an empty netter) despite being outshot 54-21. Halak was excellent! Montreal now has all the momentum going into Game #7. I had thought that Washington wasn't going to win the Stanley Cup this year, and if this series plays out the rest of the way like it currently is, I will be correct.
Quote:
The Bruins have made the second round with a 4-3 victory over Buffalo!
Two results tonight that I was hoping for. Now I hope Montreal goes on to win game 7. Halak was hot tonight. When he is playing well he's unbeatable.
Old 04-26-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Two results tonight that I was hoping for. Now I hope Montreal goes on to win game 7. Halak was hot tonight. When he is playing well he's unbeatable.
I only hope that Semin and Ovechkin don't get away with their "choppy-choppy" ways on Halak this time(like Ovechkin did in Game #2).

Plus, what the heck was with the three diving calls? The first one was legit, but the next two? It looked like the refs(read: Bettman) tried their damndest to have Washington win with bogus calls. And this is an opinion of a Leaf fan, so no bias here!
Old 04-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

I'm glad to see that the Bruins advanced. I was able to watch their games. Unfortunately, no Montreal games have been on the tele. I'm estatic that they've taken this series out to seven games, though. I didn't expect that.
Old 04-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Captn Sacto is a jewel in the roughCaptn Sacto is a jewel in the roughCaptn Sacto is a jewel in the roughCaptn Sacto is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up

Can't believe there are no posts about the Montreal Win. Was a heck of an effort, a zillion blocked shots. Enjoyed game and outcome.
Congradulations!!!!!!!
Old 04-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jdawg is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jdawg

I've never had a team to support in the NHL, but after game 2 I felt right at home with the Canadiens. They blew a 3 goal lead in that game, but it still felt right. I wish they had been knocked out of the playoffs because I feel like a Bandwagon idiot even though my support started during a meltdown of historic proportions.
Old 04-28-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captn Sacto View Post
Can't believe there are no posts about the Montreal Win. Was a heck of an effort, a zillion blocked shots. Enjoyed game and outcome.
Congradulations!!!!!!!
I was at work, otherwise I would have posted about it(and I am certain Ila and GRH will be here shortly).

That was a game that I wanted to watch live. Like somebody said at tsn.ca, you can't spell Ovechkin without CHOKE.

Congratulations to the Habs.
Old 04-28-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdawg View Post
I've never had a team to support in the NHL, but after game 2 I felt right at home with the Canadiens. They blew a 3 goal lead in that game, but it still felt right. I wish they had been knocked out of the playoffs because I feel like a Bandwagon idiot even though my support started during a meltdown of historic proportions.
Don't worry about being considered a bandwagon jumper. You like who you like, and if people don't like it too bad for them.

Besides, it's not as if you suddenly became a Penguins fan.
Old 04-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdawg View Post
You'd better start learning that annoying "Ole" chant, or Habs fans won't welcome you into their club!

Last edited by smc; 04-29-2010 at 07:48 AM.
Old 04-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold
Smile

Sweet!!! Montreal won! I was surprised Montreal was able to take the series to seven games. Then I was even more surprised when they won the series, putting away the number one team in the league! I just wish that I could have gotten some of the Montreal games on the tele.
Old 04-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

This season, the Bruins have been running a series of TV commercials called "Bruins Hockey Rules." This is the latest one. I thought hockey fans might enjoy it. I can post more if there's interest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zwcknF9VCc

(By the way, a Bruin is a bear ... just in case any of you weren't aware of that. )
Old 04-29-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRH View Post
Sweet!!! Montreal won! I was surprised Montreal was able to take the series to seven games. Then I was even more surprised when they won the series, putting away the number one team in the league! I just wish that I could have gotten some of the Montreal games on the tele.
CBC wasn't carrying the Montreal games. TSN had the broadcast rights for them so you wouldn't have been able to get any Montreal games at all. It looks like you won't get Montreal's next series as TSN has those broadcast rights too. Sorry, GRH, but it looks like you are going to have to move to Canada to watch Montreal.
Old 04-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

So, the Bruins will be playing the Flyers in the next round.

Jen, any predictions? I say Boston in 6 games.
Old 04-29-2010
Dark Overlord

First blood has been drawn in the Detroit/San Jose series. San Jose scored 3 quick goals in the first period and then held on to a 4-3 victory. San Jose outshot Detroit 27-23, which was a far cry from the totals that the Sharks had against Colorado. There were a total of 15 penalties called(all minors), 8 on Detroit and 7 on San Jose.

I think that this series will go back-and-forth. I am going to pick Detroit in 7 games(and that is only due to their playoff experience). I hope that I'll actually be able to catch one or two of the games, as it should be a good series.
Old 04-29-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
So, the Bruins will be playing the Flyers in the next round.

Jen, any predictions? I say Boston in 6 games.
I have to agree with your prediction, smc, but it is only due to the injuries that Philadelphia has gotten during the first round. That being said, this being the playoffs you never can be certain what will happen and who will step up their game.

I just hope that one of the Flyers don't deliberately try to knock Savard out of the series with a borderline hit. I also hope that Savard's concussion doesn't turn him into the next Eric Lindros, who had to retire early due to concussions.
Old 04-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I have to agree with your prediction, smc, but it is only due to the injuries that Philadelphia has gotten during the first round. That being said, this being the playoffs you never can be certain what will happen and who will step up their game.

I just hope that one of the Flyers don't deliberately try to knock Savard out of the series with a borderline hit. I also hope that Savard's concussion doesn't turn him into the next Eric Lindros, who had to retire early due to concussions.
We are talking about Philadelphia!
Old 04-30-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
CBC wasn't carrying the Montreal games. TSN had the broadcast rights for them so you wouldn't have been able to get any Montreal games at all. It looks like you won't get Montreal's next series as TSN has those broadcast rights too. Sorry, GRH, but it looks like you are going to have to move to Canada to watch Montreal.
Apparently I was wrong. I checked last night and the CBC wasn't carrying the Montreal game tonight, but TSN was. I just turned on TSN and found out that they are carrying an NBA game right now and the Montreal game is on CBC. Your are in luck, GRH, you'll be able to pick up tonight's game. It's on right now.
Old 04-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
We are talking about Philadelphia!
Cheap shot at my Flyers and after they've come through a series against the Devils.
It's the fans that cause the aggro, not the playing staff.
Old 04-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbone View Post
Cheap shot at my Flyers and after they've come through a series against the Devils.
It's the fans that cause the aggro, not the playing staff.
I believe if you have an issue it is with shadows and what he wrote, not my comment.

But if I understand you correctly, an aggressive body check by a Flyers player on the ice would be caused by a fan?
Old 04-30-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Apparently I was wrong. I checked last night and the CBC wasn't carrying the Montreal game tonight, but TSN was. I just turned on TSN and found out that they are carrying an NBA game right now and the Montreal game is on CBC. Your are in luck, GRH, you'll be able to pick up tonight's game. It's on right now.
Judging from the 6-3 final(advantage Pittsburgh), I doubt that GRH would have counted herself lucky to have watched the game.

I don't know if the hit by Cooke on Markov was dirty or not(I was at work so I didn't see the game), but I hope that Markov won't miss a lot of time as he is Montreal's #1 defenseman!

Montreal's PK was atrocious, allowing 4 PP goals to be scored by Pittsburgh. Hopefully the Habs play better in Game #2.
Old 04-30-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
.....Montreal's PK was atrocious, allowing 4 PP goals to be scored by Pittsburgh. Hopefully the Habs play better in Game #2.
Hopefully they show up for game #2.
Old 04-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

That was a pretty shitty game to watch as a Habs fan. It was obvious they were tired and Halak probably shouldn't of started as he wasn't really in the game.
Old 05-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I believe if you have an issue it is with shadows and what he wrote, not my comment.
Sorry, my mistake, I was meant to quote both of you - shadows for the pop at the Flyers and you for the follow up.

Can't we have a bit of friendly banter here?

Quote:
But if I understand you correctly, an aggressive body check by a Flyers player on the ice would be caused by a fan?
I never said that.

The Flyers play the game hard, but fair. The aggro' I was referring to is simply that of the vocal nature from the hard to please Philadelphia (hockey/baseball/football) fans. A tough crowd. Nothing more, nothing less.

But now I am a bit concerned. Have the Boston Bruins' fans developed a sinister master plan? One where they are able to control the minds of the Flyers players - "I must get a five minute major". Something similar to the trance Ricardo Montalban's character put Reggie "I must kill the Queen" Jackson under in Naked Gun?
Old 05-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbone View Post
Sorry, my mistake, I was meant to quote both of you - shadows for the pop at the Flyers and you for the follow up.

Can't we have a bit of friendly banter here?

I never said that.

The Flyers play the game hard, but fair. The aggro' I was referring to is simply that of the vocal nature from the hard to please Philadelphia (hockey/baseball/football) fans. A tough crowd. Nothing more, nothing less.

But now I am a bit concerned. Have the Boston Bruins' fans developed a sinister master plan? One where they are able to control the minds of the Flyers players - "I must get a five minute major". Something similar to the trance Ricardo Montalban's character put Reggie "I must kill the Queen" Jackson under in Naked Gun?
First of all, chill out. My response regarding shadows was meant in jest.

Second, in the context of my comment about the Flyers, you did indeed hint that an aggressive hit by Philadelphia would be caused by a fan. It may not have been what you meant, but there you have it. I think it's funny, and knowing some Philly fans, it wouldn't surprise me if a Flyers player was, say, confronted at a restaurant and sternly warned that on the ice he better do the bidding of the fans if he knows what's good for him.

As for Flyers fans just being a "tough crowd, well ... I note that within the word "tough" one finds all the letters you need to spell "thug."

Finally, if the Bruins have developed a sinister master plan that would enable them to do what you write, I would think every hockey fan here would be impressed.

I hope you can take all of this as "friendly banter."
Old 05-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Bruins winning 3-1 with 6:30 left in the 2nd period.
Old 05-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

^Correction: 3-2. The Flyers just scored a PP goal that Rask really should not have allowed. And they have another power play now.

This is one-and-tumble hockey game, my friends, even by hockey standards!
Old 05-01-2010
Shecock obsessed

^ At least Rask is in the net. Boston has a better than average chance of winning the series if Rask is in goal for all the games. I predict Boston to win in 6 games. Go Boston go, but don't beat Montreal if the two should meet.
Old 05-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

^Rask was absolutely phenomenal in the last couple of minutes.

I made the same prediction earlier in the thread. Boston in 6.

Montreal won't be meeting the Bruins if they don't figure out how to kill penalties (see last night's result!).
Old 05-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boston scored just as I submitted the last post! 4-2 Bruins.
Old 05-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tied game heading to overtime. Decent game.
Old 05-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

^ The Bruins defeated the Flyers, 5-4, in overtime, in the first game of their series. Marc Savard scored with 6:08 left in the first overtime. He was playing his first game since the concussion Cooke of the Penguins gave him in March.

Go Boston!!
Old 05-01-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Montreal won't be meeting the Bruins if they don't figure out how to kill penalties (see last night's result!).
Ouch! The truth hurts.
Old 05-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Ouch! The truth hurts.
Having the goalie show up will be a good start.
Old 05-02-2010
Dark Overlord

I am sure Boston was happy with the win, but not pleased with what they did to get there. They coughed up the lead and allowed the Flyers to tie up the game. It was nice that Savard scored the winner after having missed so many games.

In the other game of the night, Vancouver smoked Chicago 5-1(Chicago scored their lone goal in the third period on a 5 on 3 PP)! Vancouver exposed the weak link of Chicago...the goaltending. Game #2 should be interesting.
Old 05-02-2010
Shecock obsessed

Montreal just beat Pittsburgh 3 - 1. Go Montreal go!!!!
Old 05-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Our penalty kill was much better. We shut them down during the last one and had a chance with Gionta on another.

Good stuff and we now have home ice advantage.
Old 05-02-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

sammyjob is on a distinguished road
Default hockey

Let's go Pens!
Old 05-03-2010
Dark Overlord

The Sharks hold a 2-0 advantage over the Red Wings now. Pavelski was amazing again. I was surprised that the Sharks were given 10 PPs to Detroit's 3 PPs. Another one goal game, so it's still been a close series. I think if the Sharks win Game #3 it's all over. It looks like the choking can officially be put to rest, as(even though I don't like the Sharks) it has to be said that they are playing some good hockey right now.
Old 05-05-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

k.sucks.you is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Sharks

Quote:
...I think if the Sharks win Game #3 it's all over. It looks like the choking can officially be put to rest, as(even though I don't like the Sharks) it has to be said that they are playing some good hockey right now.

Come from behind to beat Detroit three times? Score two goals in the third period in Joe Louis Arena? That takes a lot of strength! It's a different team this year.

It's the kind of team that wins Stanley Cups.
Old 05-05-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.sucks.you View Post

Come from behind to beat Detroit three times? Score two goals in the third period in Joe Louis Arena? That takes a lot of strength! It's a different team this year.

It's the kind of team that wins Stanley Cups.
I will admit that they are playing great(and will probably beat Detroit 4-0), but the wonderful thing about the playoffs is that almost any team can win(the only team that didn't really have a chance this year was Colorado. They could not score for the life of them, and ran into the San Jose juggernaut in the first round). I don't think that San Jose is a lock to win the Cup but they have a really good chance to make it to the final.

One thing I am sure you will agree with me on is that Detroit took a lot of stupid penalties. That takes the wind out of any team's sails. I'm not saying that it would have made for a different outcome in any of the games, but it certainly would have helped Detroit not to be in the box so much.

I wonder if any of their future opponents will be able to stop Pavelski? He has been amazing so far!
Old 05-05-2010
Dark Overlord

Boston beat the Flyers 4-1, and now hold a 3-0 game lead. It does not look good for the Flyers!
Old 05-07-2010
Dark Overlord

Montreal beat Pittsburgh 3-2 to tie the series up at 2 games apiece! Can Montreal knock off another giant? It looks like it may be possible.

Detroit crushed San Jose 7-1(I thought that Detroit would have won, but I was certainly surprised by the final score.) Detroit played this game like they should have been playing from the start. It is more than likely a case of too little, too late, but you never know with those pesky Wings.

Johan Franzen had a 6 point night, getting 4 goals and 2 assists. Nabokov was shaky from the get-go and was pulled after allowing 5 goals on 9 shots. Saturday should be a kick-ass game!

Bad news on the injury front for Boston(again!). They have lost David Krejci for the remainder of the playoffs with a broken wrist. Bad luck for the Bruins as he was playing excellent in the playoffs.

Jordan Staal was back in the lineup only three days after undergoing surgery for a severed tendon in his foot. Talk about tough! He only had limited ice time, but still....three days!!!