Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-05-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Ashley is "Home Alone" in this set. I would like to rectify that for her.
Attached Thumbnails
ashley_home-alone_3.jpg   ashley_home-alone_8.jpg   ashley_home-alone_13.jpg  

Old 07-14-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Ashley posing with Vaniity and Danielle Foxx (from Ashley's blog).

How'd you like to have a m?nage-?-quatre with those three beauties?
Attached Thumbnails
ashley_blog_7-12-2011_sgfwrtrw.jpg  

Last edited by smc; 07-14-2011 at 01:03 PM.
Old 07-14-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

MxKanAmrKan is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
From a set titled "Busty Ashley."
ah i see she has gotten a "boob job"...good stuff, doesnt look all "crazy" like others...looks good!
Old 07-15-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

jordsi will become famous soon enough

A real Lady...
Attached Thumbnails
ag1.jpg   ag2.jpg   ag3.jpg  

Old 07-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ashley calls this set "Tequila Sunrise."
Attached Thumbnails
ashley_tequila-sunrise_2.jpg   ashley_tequila-sunrise_9.jpg   ashley_tequila-sunrise_15.jpg  

Old 07-25-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Here are a couple of pictures Ashley posted on her blog last week. I bet you can't guess which one she labeled "schoolgirl."
Attached Thumbnails
ashley_blog_7-19-2011_hvjh.jpg   ashley_blog_7-19-2011_schoolgirl3.jpg  
Old 07-28-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.tgirlpinups.com

Ashley has two sets at Tgirl Pinups: a solo set, and some hardcore with Christian.
Attached Thumbnails
ashleygeorgesolotgirlpinups.jpg   ashleygeorgeandchristiantgp.jpg  
Old 08-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
In these vidcaps, Ashley sucks Mimi Plastique.
Ashely poses outdoors with her good friend Mimi Plastique.
Attached Thumbnails
ashleyandmimi.jpg  
Old 08-19-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.ashley-george.com

Ashley from her "Playful" set.
Attached Thumbnails
ashley_ash-playful_1.jpg   ashley_ash-playful_9.jpg   ashley_ash-playful_14.jpg  

Old 08-22-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ashley in her white bikini.
Attached Thumbnails
ashley_white-bikini_1.jpg   ashley_white-bikini_2.jpg   ashley_white-bikini_13.jpg  

Old 09-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

One of the best product placements I've ever seen: a Fleshlight placed over Ashley's gorgeous cock!
Attached Thumbnails
ashley-fleshlight_9.jpg   ashley-fleshlight_10.jpg   ashley-fleshlight_13.jpg  

Old 09-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ashley posted these webcam photos on her blog.
Attached Thumbnails
ashley_webcam_Photo-on-2011-08-22-at-20.08.jpg   ashley_webcam_Photo-on-2011-08-28-at-08.57-5.jpg  
Old 09-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ashley posted these webcam photos on her blog.
This is a perfect reminder of why I subscribed to this thread. Oh the little darling gets better and better.
Old 09-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

A glamour shot of Ashley that she posted on her blog some weeks back.
Attached Thumbnails
ashley_blog_7-12-2011_DSC_03501.jpg  
Old 09-15-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ashley with Niji.
Attached Thumbnails
ashley_and_niji_4.jpg   ashley_and_niji_6.jpg   ashley_and_niji_13.jpg  

Old 09-19-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ashley in "Sex Lesson."
Attached Thumbnails
ashley_sex_lesson_bj_3.jpg   ashley_sex_lesson_bj_11.jpg   ashley_sex_lesson_bj_14.jpg  

Old 09-19-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
One of the best product placements I've ever seen: a Fleshlight placed over Ashley's gorgeous cock!
I'm all for promoting interesting products. However, I really, really wish it was my mouth and not that Fleshlight encasing her cock...
Old 09-21-2011
bib-33

hate to add any neg. vibe, and maybe its the india pale ale talkin, but i am not so a fan of ashley's implants. sorry, always loved her girl-next-door thing though
Old 09-25-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ashley models a black dress, and then takes it off.
Attached Thumbnails
ashley_george_black-dress_1.jpg   ashley_george_black-dress_8.jpg   ashley_george_black-dress_12.jpg  

Old 09-27-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ashley pleasures herself by the pool.
Attached Thumbnails
ash_pool_solo_11(2).jpg   ash_pool_solo_22(2).jpg   ash_pool_solo_33(2).jpg  

Old 10-08-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

From her blog: Ashley plays with her friend Cody.
Attached Thumbnails
codyashley1.jpg   codyashley3.jpg  
Old 10-18-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ashley and the tech support guy.
Attached Thumbnails
ash-and-the-tech-support-guy_14.jpg   ash-and-the-tech-support-guy_7.jpg   ash-and-the-tech-support-guy_11.jpg  

Old 10-31-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ashley's new set is called "Burlesque Beauty."
Attached Thumbnails
ashley_burlesque-beauty_3.jpg   ashley_burlesque-beauty_6.jpg   ashley_burlesque-beauty_10.jpg  

Old 11-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ashley George is a "Blue Angel."
Attached Thumbnails
ashley_blue-angel_3.jpg   ashley_blue-angel_6.jpg   ashley_blue-angel_11.jpg  

Old 11-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Ashley George is a "Blue Angel."
That first picture. Oh. My. God.
Old 11-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErosArtist View Post
That first picture. Oh. My. God.
Your panty fetish is showing again.
Old 11-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Your panty fetish is showing again.
Yeah, I know......I just can't help myself!!

But seriously, that image does feed the fetish...and is simply one of the hottest panty pics I've seen in a while.
Old 11-17-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ashley in the bath.
Attached Thumbnails
ashley_in-the-bath_00.jpg   ashley_in-the-bath_4.jpg   ashley_in-the-bath_12.jpg  

Old 11-18-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

These are from Ashley George's set titled "Red Sole Shoes" ... though it seems to me that if her shoes are what you're focusing on you're are missing the best parts of the photos.
Attached Thumbnails
ashley_red-sole-shoes_1.jpg   ashley_red-sole-shoes_9.jpg   ashley_red-sole-shoes_14.jpg  

Old 11-18-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
These are from Ashley George's set titled "Red Sole Shoes" ... though it seems to me that if her shoes are what you're focusing on you're are missing the best parts of the photos.
I agree with you SMC.

I mean, how could anyone overlook those sweet, sexy, white panties - and the succulent treasure they hold?!?!
Old 11-19-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ashley starts out playing with a pink glass toy, but pretty soon the particular tactile pleasure that comes from using one's own fingers rules the day.
Attached Thumbnails
ashley_pink-glass-toy_4.jpg   ashley_pink-glass-toy_10.jpg   ashley_pink-glass-toy_11.jpg  

Old 11-20-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

harleyfan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
oh i just want to feast on ashleys hole
Old 11-20-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Aust1n is infamous around these partsAust1n is infamous around these parts

She's a cutie!
Old 11-20-2011
Hard for Tgirls

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyfan View Post
oh i just want to feast on ashleys hole
Me too! Good night her hole ooks tasty.
Old 11-25-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ashley just posted this picture on her blog and apologizes for being so late for Halloween. I think all here would agree to forgive her.
Attached Thumbnails
ash_bunny.jpg  
Old 12-05-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cute Ashley, pre-boob job, in the blue kitchen.
Attached Thumbnails
ashley_kitchen-blues_3.jpg   ashley_kitchen-blues_11.jpg   ashley_kitchen-blues_12.jpg  

Old 12-09-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

Ashley showing off her beautiful body
Attached Thumbnails
85.jpg   86.jpg   87.jpg  

Old 12-21-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.tgirlpinups.com

I think these pictures of Ashley at Tgirl Pinups may be her best yet. Just look at how pretty she is. And, oh, that smile!
Attached Thumbnails
ashley_tgirlpinups_3.jpg   ashley_tgirlpinups_7.jpg   ashley_tgirlpinups_11.jpg  

Old 12-21-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

leftcoastguy is infamous around these parts

might be a repost but this is from a set called GREEN WITH ENVY. so jealous im not fucking her in that set

http://www.shemale-porn-galls.com/ga...with_envy_pic/

Last edited by leftcoastguy; 12-21-2011 at 03:56 PM.
Old 12-21-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftcoastguy View Post
might be a repost but this is from a set called GREEN WITH ENVY. so jealous im not fucking her in that set

http://www.shemale-porn-galls.com/ga...with_envy_pic/
You should post pictures, not just a link, since members are advised to proceed with extreme caution when clicking on links external to this site.

Here are three pics from the set.
Attached Thumbnails
ashley_green-with-envy_a_1.jpg   ashley_green-with-envy_b_12.jpg   ashley_green-with-envy_c_10.jpg  

Old 12-21-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

leftcoastguy is infamous around these parts

Quote:
You should post pictures, not just a link, since members are advised to proceed with extreme caution when clicking on links external to this site.

Here are three pics from the set.
best set of her ive seen yet. her cock looks delicious
Old 12-22-2011
Hard for Tgirls

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftcoastguy View Post
best set of her ive seen yet. her cock looks delicious
Agree 100%. Her nice and hard dick is so suckable. Definatly would go nuts on it and slide it down my throat till my face was balls deep!
Old 01-07-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ashley gets fucked.
Attached Thumbnails
11.jpg   22.jpg   33.jpg  

Old 01-15-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.tgirlfetishes.com

Ashley appears at Tgirl Fetishes, where the fetish is pissing. You can look for those photos yourself; I've stuck to the ones that just show off her beauty and sexiness.
Attached Thumbnails
ashley_fetish_1.jpg   ashley_fetish_.jpg   ashley_fetish_15.jpg  

Old 02-10-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

From an older set, Mandy Mitchell subdues Ashley George. The set is titled Ashley Bound, Fucked, Punished."
Attached Thumbnails
ashley_bound-fucked-punished_4.jpg   ashley_bound-fucked-punished_5.jpg   ashley_bound-fucked-punished_15.jpg  

Old 02-27-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ashley posted these recent webcam photos on her blog.
Attached Thumbnails
ashley_webcam_Photo-on-2011-11-13-at-13.58.jpg   ashley_webcam_Photo-on-2011-12-12-at-16.11.jpg   ashley_webcam_Photo-on-2012-01-14-at-14.23-2.jpg  

ashley_webcam_Photo-on-2012-01-14-at-14.24.jpg  
Old 03-01-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ashley in the doorway.
Attached Thumbnails
ashley-in-doorway_2.jpg   ashley-in-doorway_7.jpg   ashley-in-doorway_9.jpg  

Old 03-28-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ashley pleasuring herself with a toy. I would love to sit down on her hard cock in that first picture.
Attached Thumbnails
ashley_beaded-ass-toy_13.jpg   ashley_beaded-ass-toy_15.jpg   ashley_beaded-ass-toy_16.jpg  

Old 03-31-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

You've heard the expression "fuck like rabbits"? Yeah, that's what I'm thinking about today, and Ashley is the bunny.
Attached Thumbnails
ashley_bunny_a_content_005.jpg   ashley_bunny_b_content_002.jpg   ashley_bunny_c_content_006.jpg  

Old 04-12-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.bobstgirls.com

Ashley has recently posed once again for Bob. Her cute little cock in the third picture ... oh, my!
Attached Thumbnails
ashley_george3011.jpg   ashley_george3030.jpg   ashley_george3043.jpg