Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 06-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock
Default Trans life revisited

It's hardly a secret here that I salute transsexuality as one of the most honest ways to "be who you are". And I simply do not buy the pseudo psychological terms trying to "explain" transsexuality as some sort of crazy syndrome.

When a trans*woman asks me why I'm attracted to girls like her, I normally reply "why are you a trans*woman?" and that tends to stop a futile debate before it begins. As little as she can explain to me why she is trans, as little I can explain why I find her attractive because of her transsexuality.

I believe that instead of being aware of the strangeness of trans*life we should learn to focus on the beauty of it.

If you read back in my old posts here I've never tried to give ppl an improper approach to trans*life that screws up their existing way of thinking. I do provoke though. When I find a reason. But my point remains to do the best I can for the transcommunity.

H
Old 06-05-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

LesPuni is on a distinguished road

Absolutely LOVE your signature.

TransLadies, Ladyboys, anyone leading a transformed life, is much braver than most of us.

Their courage to make a lifestyle choice is one of the things I find most attractive, and enjoyable.
Old 06-06-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Yup Hank nice sig
Old 06-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by LesPuni View Post
Absolutely LOVE your signature.

TransLadies, Ladyboys, anyone leading a transformed life, is much braver than most of us.

Their courage to make a lifestyle choice is one of the things I find most attractive, and enjoyable.
And THAT is what I mean!

No matter how open minded/mouthed I may be (and yes, I have made so many vanilla ppl uncomfortable when promoting transsexuality), my "tour de force" can NEVER be compared to what my little Tgirls go through.

Even I can never grasp the pain and the obstacles that trans*women encounter. I'm empathetic and I can intellectually and emotionally relate to it all, but I can never feel it first hand. I'm not the one wearing the make-up...

That said, though, it's not all sad and "bad news".

I've been blessed with several trans*women in my life - as friends and lovers - even prostitute lovers (they were just as real and wonderful as all others - and they still wanted the same end goal). There is a deep honesty in being a transsexual human being. There is a lot of HOPE in it too.

And I adore and believe in that hope. That magic transsexual hope is one of the most beautiful expressions of being a person.

Yes, I've been a bastard... I've crushed that hope in her, when I couldn't live up to her dreams - and that hurts me immensely. It hurts me more than had she been a cisgender woman, because of the sacred transsexual vulnerability. It may even have hurt me more than it hurt her...

But still, I did it... shame on me!

And the fact remains that no matter how idiotic the vanilla society is in its lack of understanding, and no matter how much of an asshole I have been, she still blossoms and comes through as a true Goddess of Feminine Strength in her full, gorgeous transsexual beauty. Mental and physical.

So MY signature can NEVER match Bionca's - no matter what I write. No matter how much I stand by her, no matter how much I'm there for her, no matter what I do for her... my littlle Tgirl is the one with TRUE guts! THAT I have learned.

Peace!

H
Old 06-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default tranny love

Hank, cuddling up with a cute sweet tranny sounds like heaven. Its not just the tranny cock sex, its the feeling of mutual erotic understanding that I fantasize about.
Old 06-09-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Sadist will become famous soon enough

Hank, I salute you brother. I agree with you 100% when it comes to the topic of transsexuality. i enjoy reading your posts on the subject and I wish that more people in this country (U.S.), could be as open-minded, and secure with their sexuality, as you and I.
Old 06-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
Hank, cuddling up with a cute sweet tranny sounds like heaven. Its not just the tranny cock sex, its the feeling of mutual erotic understanding that I fantasize about.
Cuddling up with her, holding her close, feeling her arms around you, kissing her, hearing her whispers of love, kissing her again, touching her... falling asleep with her... waking up with her... living with her... yes, that's Heaven!