Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 06-02-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

davecess is infamous around these parts
Default The first time

Hi all, I thought I would share my first time TS experience (which was several years ago).

I met Jay through an ad in a newspaper. I chatted to by phone her several times before having enough courage to actually meet. I called at her apartment and was greeted by a slim, 5ft10, TS with long black hair. She was dressed in a latex catsuit and shiney thighboots. I entered and found I was actually trembling - probably a mix of fear and lust. She offered me a drink and we went into her bedroom and sat making smalltalk on the edge of her bed. After a while she obviously realised I wasn't going to set the ball roling so she asked me if I liked her. I told her that I did so she replied "Then why don't we get started?"

She quickly put her hands on my chest and pushed me back onto her bed and kissed me with a ferrocity I had never experienced before. Her tounge was deep in my mouth. I wasn't sure if I wanted things to develop so quickly but decided I liked what was happening and relaxed. I helped her undress me and she began wanking me. It was then I received my first ever blow job.

We spent an hour and a half making love, me naked and her still dressed in latex. At one point I remember her with my cock in her mouth and me with my head between her latex clad thighs, stroking her thighboots. Before she wanked me to orgasm she said "Catwoman wants your cream baby". That did it for me ! I never saw or touched her cock on that occasion, although I grew to love it later.