Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Member Introductions and Pictures
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 04-05-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ChristopherAmoros is on a distinguished road
Wink Hello, i am Christopher, I'm new ( with one pic of my cock )

Hi tgirls and boys who love the lovely tgirls

i am a boy , i am 27 years old
i have known your forum yesterday : very great forum with beautiful tgirls , ( yesterday when i have seen this forum i was very excited and my cock was very hard to see all these beautiful tgirls with their lovely cocks )
I love very much tgirls because they are girls who are so beautiful , lovely and nice.
and i love tgirls because when i see a beautiful tgirl with a lovely cock my cock is very hard and i want to kiss and to suck her cock ( cock of a tgirls = sweetness in our mouth mmmm ) ( of course i love to be suck by a tgirl )
My first sexual relation with a tgirl was in 2005 ( a very very beautiful tgirl , this is too long to tell you why and how ) i 'll tell you this relation in an other topic ( that was very excited for me because that was a surprise : ( very good and great surprise )
tgirls i love you .

Very Happy to know this forum and to see so much people who love tgirls

one pic of my cock : not very big but she is very hard when I kiss and I suck a tgirl cock ( and she loves very much to be kiss by a tgirls )