Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 01-04-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

CuriousMattUK will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to CuriousMattUK
Default O/T Rugby League

Are there any lovely members of this forum who are fans of Rugby League? Or as RL fans like to call it "The Greatest Game of All".

I understand this may be a long shot with Rugby League heartlands few and far between across the world.

I'm asking as I'm just curious to know whether there are any transsexuals, CDs or transsexual fans alike who are fans of the game like myself?

P.S. feel free to lock this if the discussion doesn't gather any momentum.
Old 01-05-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Guly_French is on a distinguished road

I don't know about the RL much, but I'm following the Top14 in France and the H-Cup. I'm a supporter of my city's club, the Stade Toulousain.
Old 01-05-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guly_French View Post
I don't know about the RL much, but I'm following the Top14 in France and the H-Cup. I'm a supporter of my city's club, the Stade Toulousain.
Both those competitions are Rugby Union (the other code) or variants of it.

That is interesting to know however
Old 01-08-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jake1669 is on a distinguished road

I'm a huge fan. I grew up in New Zealand playing from the time I was 5. Who do you support?
Old 01-08-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake1669 View Post
I'm a huge fan. I grew up in New Zealand playing from the time I was 5. Who do you support?
Cool. Good stuff mate

Do you support New Zealand Warriors?

I support Wigan because I grew up and still live in the town.
Old 01-08-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Yep, love the Warriors!

I've always had a soft spot for Wigan with the Kiwi connection. Some of my favourite players have played there.
Old 01-09-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Yep, love the Warriors!

I've always had a soft spot for Wigan with the Kiwi connection. Some of my favourite players have played there.
Nice to find someone who shares a common interest other than the obvious one that brings us to this forum on a regular basis

Shaun Johnson is a great young star for you guys at the moment. Kevin Locke is also a handy full-back.

Of all the NRL clubs I probably have a soft spot for Souths more than any other due to their rich heritage and the fact that Michael Maguire will be coaching them from the 2012 season onwards. Don't mind the NZ Warriors though.

No doubt the soft spot is helped too by Wigan also being "Warriors". We have had some great kiwi players over the years. Graeme West, Dean Bell, The Iro brothers, Thomas Leuluai (currently) etc. just to name a few
Old 01-10-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Some absolute legends have played there all right. On top of that we had Dennis Betts here as our captain for a while.

Frano Botica is probably my favourite Kiwi to ply for Wigan. He's a local boy and went to the same high school as me (a few years ahead of me).

Speaking of Souths, I see Sam Burgess is still injured. He one of a couple of English players making a huge impression down here!
Old 01-11-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Some absolute legends have played there all right. On top of that we had Dennis Betts here as our captain for a while.

Frano Botica is probably my favourite Kiwi to ply for Wigan. He's a local boy and went to the same high school as me (a few years ahead of me).

Speaking of Souths, I see Sam Burgess is still injured. He one of a couple of English players making a huge impression down here!
Frano Botica is one of our all-time record point scorers due to his excellent goal-kicking ability and he knew his way to the try line too.

Sam Burgess was a stand-out for Bradford over here it's no surprise he's going well at Souths. Gareth Ellis is ripping it up Down Under too isn't he?
Old 01-12-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Yea, Gareth Ellis is on fire!!

It's great to see some of the English guys down here now. We used to only see them on the end of year tours. They have started to show a couple of Super League games live each week which is fantastic.
Old 01-12-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Yea, Gareth Ellis is on fire!!

It's great to see some of the English guys down here now. We used to only see them on the end of year tours. They have started to show a couple of Super League games live each week which is fantastic.
James Graham is signing for the Bulldogs another stand-out player from Super League.

We have had some fantastic overseas players over the years but we're trying to reduce the number and promote our own young English players (in order to grow the national team and enhance our chances of winning some silverware on the international stage).

That's not just a Wigan thing it's a Super League thing. The view over here is that we still have too many overseas players.

It's nice to see the NRL recognising that there is some talent over in England rather than dismissing us which perhaps has been the case with some figures in the Rugby League media over there.
Old 01-15-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

I know what you mean. It seems that the aussies sometimes think that no one plays the game outside their coastline. It's pretty hard to get any kind of respect from the media over there.
Old 01-15-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

I think you guys will benefit from developing your own talent. There were too many guys at the end of their careers going over and taking places that could have gone to young local guys.
Old 01-17-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I think you guys will benefit from developing your own talent. There were too many guys at the end of their careers going over and taking places that could have gone to young local guys.
That pretty much sums up our way of thinking now but it has taken way too long some will say.
Old 01-29-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Default Getting close now!!

Starting to get excited, first pre-season game for the warriors is at my local stadium this weekend. Start of the regular seaon just around the corner.

You must be fired up. You guys get your season this weekend don't you?
Old 01-30-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Starting to get excited, first pre-season game for the warriors is at my local stadium this weekend. Start of the regular seaon just around the corner.

You must be fired up. You guys get your season this weekend don't you?
The Super League season begins on Friday and our game (Wigan) is on Sunday afternoon. I'm very excited too. As you might say down there, I'm "stoked".
Old 02-03-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aussiepride is infamous around these partsaussiepride is infamous around these parts

I'm a male in aus and have followed the Canberra raiders since I was young.
I hate at George and their fans... Ahah most don't even know that St George HAS NOT won the most premierships, they just assume it's them.

As for this year, fingers crossed for canberra,
But warriors n storm be my picks this year.

On a side note, who plays fantasy league?
Old 02-05-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiepride View Post
I hate at George and their fans... Ahah most don't even know that St George HAS NOT won the most premierships, they just assume it's them.

When the Winfield Cup started being shown over here in the late 80's I had no idea about any of the teams.

While I was blown away by para at the time (mainly because of Sterlo), I fell in love with the Raiders when Laurie Daley and Bradley Clyde hit the scene. They are the same age as me and just kicked ass week in week out.

Got on the piss with Laurie and Brett Mullins after the ANZAC test in 1998. Great guys!!

Never had a crack at fantasy league, must give it a crack.
Old 02-08-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:

I don't play fantasy league but considered participating in the official UK Super League fantasty competition.

Josh Dugan is a talent at the Raiders. A big pack too. Is Learoyd-Lahrs still playing for the "Green Machine" ?

It depends how you look at St. George-Illawarra. Do you view them as a continuation of the old St. George club or would you class the St. George-Illawarra Dragons "joint venture" as a new club?

As an outsider looking in, you can't argue with 11 premierships in a row (pretty sure that's correct?) even if it was yesteryear. It's something I'd be proud of as a fan of a club.

Wigan is a club built on it's history (as all clubs are) it's just Wigan has created a pretty glorious history for itself here in the UK and even we didn't manage 11 premierships in a row so my point is I do admire that record.

I don't live in Aus so can't say I know many St. George-Illawarra fans. It was gutting losing out to them on the 2011 World Club Challenge over here in the UK though.
Old 02-09-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aussiepride is infamous around these partsaussiepride is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousMattUK View Post
I don't play fantasy league but considered participating in the official UK Super League fantasty competition.

Josh Dugan is a talent at the Raiders. A big pack too. Is Learoyd-Lahrs still playing for the "Green Machine" ?

It depends how you look at St. George-Illawarra. Do you view them as a continuation of the old St. George club or would you class the St. George-Illawarra Dragons "joint venture" as a new club?

As an outsider looking in, you can't argue with 11 premierships in a row (pretty sure that's correct?) even if it was yesteryear. It's something I'd be proud of as a fan of a club.

Wigan is a club built on it's history (as all clubs are) it's just Wigan has created a pretty glorious history for itself here in the UK and even we didn't manage 11 premierships in a row so my point is I do admire that record.

I don't live in Aus so can't say I know many St. George-Illawarra fans. It was gutting losing out to them on the 2011 World Club Challenge over here in the UK though.
its interesting what u say about the wrld club challenge, i mean yeah we watch it n r happy when our teams win, but its not really a top rating game in aus anymore. its played outside the regular season n our teams have to travel, so its always downgraded, especially if we loose.

st george, where do i start lol.
well for starters i am actually an illawarra boy, and its not a joint venture. i really dont know why they keep illawarra in the branding n name.

as for raiders, ahahahahahahahaha, yes we have the biggest and greatest pack on paper, and even have enough "reserve" star fowards to fill first team of any other team, but they lacked discipline and direction last year... no halves combination. if campese plays at least 3/4 of the season i bet they finish top 6. if not ahaha bottom 3.
Old 02-09-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
its interesting what u say about the wrld club challenge, i mean yeah we watch it n r happy when our teams win, but its not really a top rating game in aus anymore. its played outside the regular season n our teams have to travel, so its always downgraded, especially if we loose.

st george, where do i start lol.
well for starters i am actually an illawarra boy, and its not a joint venture. i really dont know why they keep illawarra in the branding n name.

as for raiders, ahahahahahahahaha, yes we have the biggest and greatest pack on paper, and even have enough "reserve" star fowards to fill first team of any other team, but they lacked discipline and direction last year... no halves combination. if campese plays at least 3/4 of the season i bet they finish top 6. if not ahaha bottom 3.
The World Club Challenge is taken very seriously by our clubs it's a shame the NRL clubs and certainly the Australian Rugby League media don't treat it with more respect although I can understand, on one hand, why they don't.

To be honest I'm grateful the reigning NRL premiers come over each year as it's a long way to come for one match or one trial and then the match.

I do keep a keen eye on the NRL. The whole culture over in Australia is different to that in the UK regarding Rugby League. It's one I admire and a culture I wish we had. Football or "Soccer" as you might know it best is most prominent here and Rugby League in some quarters is considered a "minor" sport which is a shame.

When I started this topic I wasn't sure if I'd get any responses so I'm pleased I've found some people with a couple of common interests.
Old 02-09-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
The World Club Challenge is taken very seriously by our clubs it's a shame the NRL clubs and certainly the Australian Rugby League media don't treat it with more respect although I can understand, on one hand, why they don't.

To be honest I'm grateful the reigning NRL premiers come over each year as it's a long way to come for one match or one trial and then the match.

I do keep a keen eye on the NRL. The whole culture over in Australia is different to that in the UK regarding Rugby League. It's one I admire and a culture I wish we had. Football or "Soccer" as you might know it best is most prominent here and Rugby League in some quarters is considered a "minor" sport which is a shame.

When I started this topic I wasn't sure if I'd get any responses so I'm pleased I've found some people with a couple of common interests.
it may be a minor sport over there, but still pulls 30k crowds to games.
some of our clubs i swear they inflate crowd figures and are still as low as a few thousand.
we have a new indepandant commission to govern the game starting this season, they saying one benefit is increase pay for players, so maybe we wont be seeing as many of ours heading over to uk.
Old 02-17-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Default World Club Challenge

Game has kicked off and I still can't decide who I'm supporting. What is it about Manly that makes it so hard for me to like?
Old 02-17-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Game has kicked off and I still can't decide who I'm supporting. What is it about Manly that makes it so hard for me to like?
I'm an Englishman and I wanted Manly. English fans are partisan like that.

Leeds were the better team on the night but I hardly think it's a fair contest.

The Aussies have to come over here every year and in the past two seasons have played at the home stadiums of the teams they were facing.

Ideally the World Club Challenge should alternate between the hemispheres and be played on "neutral" territory rather than that club's own home ground.
Old 02-17-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

I agree mate! On top of that, it is still pre-season down here and the Super League has not only finished pre-season but are a couple of games into the regular season.

Bugger all you can do about that though, the seasons just can't be lined up.

By the way, your boys looked awesome against Leeds last week!!
Old 02-18-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I agree mate! On top of that, it is still pre-season down here and the Super League has not only finished pre-season but are a couple of games into the regular season.

Bugger all you can do about that though, the seasons just can't be lined up.

By the way, your boys looked awesome against Leeds last week!!

Thanks for the compliment regarding our performance last weekend. We were below par in round 1 and really improved Vs the now World Club Champs in round 2.

We play Round 3 today away at Bradford.

Can't wait for the NRL season to begin!
Old 02-22-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

yeah!
the have gotten rid of the stupid mcintyre system for the final in the nrl starting this year!
they replacing it with a top 4, bottom 4 finals. still sounds a little confusing.

what do they do in uk?
Old 02-24-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
yeah!
the have gotten rid of the stupid mcintyre system for the final in the nrl starting this year!
they replacing it with a top 4, bottom 4 finals. still sounds a little confusing.

what do they do in uk?
It's a top 8 play-off system which the majority of fans find ridiculous. In a 14 team league it means the "pass mark" for the play-offs is less than half.

1st V 4th, 2nd V 3rd, 5th V 8th and 6th V 7th in Week 1.
Old 02-29-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Excited for the start of the NRL season folks?
Old 02-29-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

mbourke is on a distinguished road
Smile nrl

St George all the way
Old 02-29-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Excited for the start of the NRL season folks?
All fired up mate!! Got my tickets for the Warriors on Sunday, playing at Eden Park with more than 30,000 pre-sales. They're talking about selling the place out with walk up sales.
Old 02-29-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbourke View Post
St George all the way
I'll be watching tonight!!

Should be interesting to see how they go under the new coach.
Old 03-01-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Guly_French is on a distinguished road

Is anyone followinf the 6 nations in Europe ?

Looks like it will be hard to beat England this year again...
Old 03-01-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guly_French View Post
Is anyone followinf the 6 nations in Europe ?

Looks like it will be hard to beat England this year again...
That's the other code.

Yawn.
Old 03-01-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I'll be watching tonight!!

Should be interesting to see how they go under the new coach.
Great game!

14-15 with the drop-goal in golden point overtime!
Old 03-13-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Thoughts on the season so far guys?
Old 03-13-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Thumbs down

Looking like another Melbourne v manly gf again.
The other teams just don't seem to be getting it together, including the tigers.

It's a long way to go, but except for the eels its been a promising start by all (bunnies n sharks may also be pointless, but they are both shit, so it's no surprise they on bottom lol)
Raiders, well we had promising start. Could be giant killers if her don't key key injuries.
Old 03-14-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Looking like another Melbourne v manly gf again.
The other teams just don't seem to be getting it together, including the tigers.

It's a long way to go, but except for the eels its been a promising start by all (bunnies n sharks may also be pointless, but they are both shit, so it's no surprise they on bottom lol)
Raiders, well we had promising start. Could be giant killers if her don't key key injuries.
There's a few things to like about Canberra and the main one is Josh Dugan.

I was hoping Michael Maguire would be a revelation at South Sydney and whilst it's early days he is still yet to get a win at his new club.

Manly look like a different team to the one that played in the World Club Challenge.
Old 03-14-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
There's a few things to like about Canberra and the main one is Josh Dugan.

I was hoping Michael Maguire would be a revelation at South Sydney and whilst it's early days he is still yet to get a win at his new club.

Manly look like a different team to the one that played in the World Club Challenge.
Yeah manly with another set back cherry Evans has asked for a release (which the club rejected). Ever since hasler announced he signed for dogs, poor manly just been guttered. (plus they also lost hopoate as well)

As for raiders, what out for new star jack wighton
Old 03-15-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Yeah manly with another set back cherry Evans has asked for a release (which the club rejected). Ever since hasler announced he signed for dogs, poor manly just been guttered. (plus they also lost hopoate as well)

As for raiders, what out for new star jack wighton
Does he play on the wing for Canberra?

I wouldn't mind Cherry-Evans coming over and signing for Wigan for a couple of seasons but it's probably just his agent trying to maximise his value.

As you allude to, he'll probably end up at Canterbury. I can't see him leaving the NRL and giving up a potential Origin jersey in the future.
Old 03-15-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Does he play on the wing for Canberra?

I wouldn't mind Cherry-Evans coming over and signing for Wigan for a couple of seasons but it's probably just his agent trying to maximise his value.

As you allude to, he'll probably end up at Canterbury. I can't see him leaving the NRL and giving up a potential Origin jersey in the future.
wington plays 5/8 or centre in juniors, but he played he debut game replacement winger.

yeah cherryevans, all about maximising salary. but you cant be a grandfinal winning player if you dont have a team around you, and if they all get greedy, it will be a long time till he wins one again. hes only a kid, maybe if he had more than 1 season under his belt to guage his standing in the game, then he might be in a better position to claim more cash.
you all remember anasta? rookie of the year.. one of the greatest young players around... second year.. most overrated player in the game, and took him 5 more years to start to become the player he promised at the beginning.
there have been so many good young halves in the last years that had fantastic first years then fizzed out to become average players.
Old 03-19-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
wington plays 5/8 or centre in juniors, but he played he debut game replacement winger.

yeah cherryevans, all about maximising salary. but you cant be a grandfinal winning player if you dont have a team around you, and if they all get greedy, it will be a long time till he wins one again. hes only a kid, maybe if he had more than 1 season under his belt to guage his standing in the game, then he might be in a better position to claim more cash.
you all remember anasta? rookie of the year.. one of the greatest young players around... second year.. most overrated player in the game, and took him 5 more years to start to become the player he promised at the beginning.
there have been so many good young halves in the last years that had fantastic first years then fizzed out to become average players.
Now Cherry-Evans is looking to have re-signed with Manly rumours are afoot that Jamie Lyon is heading back over here to join St Helens.
Old 04-13-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Any further thoughts on the season so far peeps?

Melbourne and Brisbane going well!
Old 04-16-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Any further thoughts on the season so far peeps?

Melbourne and Brisbane going well!
pretty predictible situation there, but it is also very early in season, and its all about how well you are performing come september, a situation which all teams are still eligible for.
the only important question that needs addressing at the moment is does nsw have what it takes to finally beat qld?
state of origin... u can just smell it baby!
Old 09-21-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Heather11 is on a distinguished road
Default sad

I'm asking as I'm just curious to know whether there are any transsexuals, CDs or transsexual fans alike who are fans of the game like myself?