Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 02-16-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold
Default Race & Sexual Attraction

So as I peruse the various freebie threads, I've come to a realization. I'm just not really into black people. I was raised in a family that had some racist ideology at times, so I can't help but wonder if this is baggage from my upbringing. I really don't have a problem with people of other races, and I try not to judge a book by its cover.

However, when it comes to sexual attraction-- black skin is just not a turn-on. White...Not a problem. Asian...Not a problem. Latino...Not a problem. But dark-skinned people of African descent just don't turn me on, and I don't really know why. The only African-Americans that I have ever felt were sexually attractive were very light-skinned individuals (think someone like Mariah Carey, etc.).

I just don't get this. I can see a picture of what by all objective measures should be a sexually attractive individual who is black, and there is just zero sexual attraction. I guess the problem is that sexual attraction isn't always objective.

Does anyone else have a sexual disconnect with certain races? If so...Do you care to ponder the reason why?
Old 02-16-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default beauty is more than skin deep

Wow! I hope this does not turn into a fight of opinions. Can you imagine what I would look like with black skin? I think my facial features would tell you something was wrong.
Fifty percent of whether a CD or a TS "passes" is in the face. All else including color is extra. Black can be very sexy and beautiful for me IF it is in a beautiful form or style. That being said, most blacks do not have the style or form that ( how else to say it?) turns me on. Asian boys have the facial form that is very much like Asian girls and therefore it is very easy for them to be ladyboys. So easy there is probably a website dedicated to ladyboys.
( Somebody think of one quick!)
Yes, I can get turned on by any color IF the rest of the package is a turn on.
GRH, I hope I understand you. I don't think you have any inner bigotry that you need to worry about. It is only natural that skin color first goes with skin color. Beyond that we look for the features etc' that we like.
Zebras don't mate with jack-asses. Well, sometimes they do but that's a different story.
Old 02-16-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Elonar is infamous around these parts
Default Closet Racism ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
Wow! I hope this does not turn into a fight of opinions. Can you imagine what I would look like with black skin? I think my facial features would tell you something was wrong.
Fifty percent of whether a CD or a TS "passes" is in the face. All else including color is extra. Black can be very sexy and beautiful for me IF it is in a beautiful form or style. That being said, most blacks do not have the style or form that ( how else to say it?) turns me on. Asian boys have the facial form that is very much like Asian girls and therefore it is very easy for them to be ladyboys. So easy there is probably a website dedicated to ladyboys.
( Somebody think of one quick!)
Yes, I can get turned on by any color IF the rest of the package is a turn on.
GRH, I hope I understand you. I don't think you have any inner bigotry that you need to worry about. It is only natural that skin color first goes with skin color. Beyond that we look for the features etc' that we like.
Zebras don't mate with jack-asses. Well, sometimes they do but that's a different story.
I'm not really into the concept of closet racism. I am a firm advocate of the right to exercise subjective choices. If other people view that as bigotry, then, well, I think that they're the one with a perceptual problem.

A close friend of mine, a Brit., born and bred in these islands, is of Afro-West Indian ancestry, is as black as coal with typical negro facial features. I was drinking in a pub. with him the other day when suddenly, with a trace of a grin, he turned to face me and came out the the following curve ball : " Hey, Ro, d'you think I'm a white man in a black body ? "

My reply was succinct and perfectly candid : " Del, you wanker, you're just you, - just a good mate ( buddy ). What else could you be ? Drink up 'cos you're paying for the next round. "

Oh, and in case anyone on the forum wonders - maybe one ' Afro ' TS in every fifty TSs viewed perks my pocket sausage, and anyway, it all depends on my sexual mood at the time of viewing ! !

I like curves and femininity ( + a pretty face ) wherever they should happen to appear, as my initial criteria.

all tastes

Last edited by Elonar; 02-16-2013 at 01:02 PM. Reason: typos spotted
Old 02-17-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aussiepride is infamous around these partsaussiepride is infamous around these parts

Seems girls are pickier than guys. I would fuck anything.
Old 02-17-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

TgirlLoverGermany is on a distinguished road

I really don't care about race. We are all human so...
Old 03-10-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Smfrizzle is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRH View Post
So as I peruse the various freebie threads, I've come to a realization. I'm just not really into black people. I was raised in a family that had some racist ideology at times, so I can't help but wonder if this is baggage from my upbringing. I really don't have a problem with people of other races, and I try not to judge a book by its cover.

However, when it comes to sexual attraction-- black skin is just not a turn-on. White...Not a problem. Asian...Not a problem. Latino...Not a problem. But dark-skinned people of African descent just don't turn me on, and I don't really know why. The only African-Americans that I have ever felt were sexually attractive were very light-skinned individuals (think someone like Mariah Carey, etc.).

I just don't get this. I can see a picture of what by all objective measures should be a sexually attractive individual who is black, and there is just zero sexual attraction. I guess the problem is that sexual attraction isn't always objective.

Does anyone else have a sexual disconnect with certain races? If so...Do you care to ponder the reason why?

I hear you completely.

When it comes to sexual attraction there is nothing. The same happens to me as well when it comes to Hispanics, however, I AM a quarter Mexican. In all honesty I think it's the way I've been raised. I come from an idiotic community; everyone here is racist. They won't admit it. But they are. Trust me: They try to be as morally quaint as possible. And it's disgusting because they're so fucking fake about it.

Alas, I believe coming from a southern family doesn't help matters either. Very racist people in the south from what I gather. But yes I've grown accustom to many xenophobic personalities and over time . . . they've furrowed inside me. . .

. . . I think it's been a gradual push of a chisel which has rendered my sexuality neutral towards them. I try not to be racist. I do no support racism, but I am not attracted to black people or Hispanics and it may or may not be because of the way I was brought up.
Old 03-16-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

RogerCx is on a distinguished road

It's funny. The only lb's I can get into are Thais, Pinays and Spanish type. Japanese, Korean, Black and White's don't do it for me.
Old 04-24-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Bleargh is on a distinguished road

Your post made me think for a while, and I guess, I too have no special preferences, I have seen pictures and people of different skin colour that I found attractive and that I didn't.

Furthermore, albeit it is only a short discussion as of now, I find it very refreshing, that it hasn't turned "ugly" as one could see in other places on the internet. I guess we are very open here...
Old 04-25-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

TSloverboid is on a distinguished road
Default Whatever floats your boat...

There is nothing wrong with what turns you on, as long as it doesn't turn into hate.
Old 05-04-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

JanieTgirl is on a distinguished road

i have always, always been attracted to Black men. I have dated and slept with others but they always left me wanting. A Black man never leaves me wanting, he always satisfies and fulfills me. I love a man who is intelligent, witty, and for me ... tall, dark and handsome.
Old 05-05-2013
Ayo4Yayo

Most black Tgirls are butt ugly and not passable. I find CD's and sissy's are much more into black lovers, I think it's the humiliation factor.
Old 05-06-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayo4Yayo View Post
Most black Tgirls are butt ugly and not passable. I find CD's and sissy's are much more into black lovers, I think it's the humiliation factor.
Yours is an outrageous and racist post, with personal opinion presented as if it were fact. It also insults every member here who might be a CD and is into black lovers.
Old 05-06-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

techno1950 will become famous soon enough

The first thing a hypicritcal "I'm above all that" response would be to attack you for that statement. I see no malice in your question only some , if I may, some childlike soul searching. Many others would welcome such a question since non-confrontational discussions usually help all of us to see another viewpoint. Personally, I also do not prefer very very dark skinned TG's but am attracted to the same skin tone with GG's. Perhaps it's simply a matter of 'features'. I would not expect anyone to be called racist because they prefer peach ice cream over vanilla. Unless of course you threaten to burn down the ice cream parlor. Let's look at this in a more positive light, my son,even though he never tried it, 'hated' cauliflower for years. Over constant exposure to it one day he did try it, now he has it all the time. Maybe you, or I will be in the same position. 'The only bad question is the question not asked'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRH View Post