Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 05-15-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Vanillas will become famous soon enough
Default Another Country

Aruba (and Daddy is playing with himself again).
Old 07-14-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

bangee88 is on a distinguished road

Argentina. The choice of countries beggining with A is dangerously narowing
Old 07-14-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cyborg is an unknown quantity at this point

We're through with all A-countries. Time for a change.

Brazil
Old 07-19-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Recrudescence is on a distinguished road

Latvia(or Republic of Latvia if you want to be very specific)
Old 07-19-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recrudescence View Post
Latvia(or Republic of Latvia if you want to be very specific)
Putting aside the insipid nature of playing a game like this online (it seems to me the pleasure would come from being face to face and seeing how fast the next person can come up with a contribution to keeping the thing going), I don't think you get how it works. If the last person started with Brazil, I'm pretty sure you need to follow with another country that begins with "B." Of course, I could be wrong. I profess neither to know the exact rules of the game or to be willing to devote brain cells to finding out.
Old 07-19-2011
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Putting aside the insipid nature of playing a game like this online (it seems to me the pleasure would come from being face to face and seeing how fast the next person can come up with a contribution to keeping the thing going), I don't think you get how it works. If the last person started with Brazil, I'm pretty sure you need to follow with another country that begins with "B." Of course, I could be wrong. I profess neither to know the exact rules of the game or to be willing to devote brain cells to finding out.
The object of the game is to take the last letter of the name of the country in the last post and use the last letter as the first letter of the next country. This game really has no legs as there is not much variety in the last letter of a countrys' names. That is why the letter 'a' keeps coming up and pretty well all the countries that begin with 'a' have already been named in this thread.

This thread is at the top of the contenders to die and never be resurrected.
Old 07-19-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
The object of the game is to take the last letter of the name of the country in the last post and use the last letter as the first letter of the next country. This game really has no legs as there is not much variety in the last letter of a countrys' names. That is why the letter 'a' keeps coming up and pretty well all the countries that begin with 'a' have already been named in this thread.

This thread is at the top of the contenders to die and never be resurrected.
Well, then, I owe Recrudescence an apology for thinking he had played incorrectly, and everyone else an apology for posting in the thread at all and thus contributing to the opposite of its demise.