Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 03-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default Tsunami Warning

TSUNAMI WARNING

Japan. hit this morning. Please, everyone in the Pacific rim. BE ALERT.
Seek other news sources. Be safe.
Old 03-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
TSUNAMI WARNING

I wonder if we are next. Were are a few miles from the San Andreas fault. It's supposed to be overdue.
Old 03-12-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Sissy Maid Lucy has a little shameless behaviour in the past

New Zealand, then China, then Japan. Plus Tonga and PNG. Those on the other side of the Pacific Plate, watch out!

I've only lived through one earthquake that was something like 3.9 on the Richter Scale. That was quite big enough, thank you!
Old 03-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Between the tsunami, the fires and a possible nuclear meltdown, this is a terrible tragedy for Japan.

Off the coast of Washington and Oregon is exactly the same kind of subduction geology. It has the potential of the same kind earthquake. The last one happened about two hundred years ago.
Old 03-12-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

The also have to worry about their leaking nuclear reactor which suffered significant damage in the quake.

I cannot imagine how terrifying the whole situation would have been.
Old 03-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
I wonder if we are next. Were are a few miles from the San Andreas fault. It's supposed to be overdue.
When you hear of one earth quake there's usually another one or a volcano eruption soon to follow. There was an earth quake preceding Japan's, so hopefully that's it for a while. But yeah... you're kind of like the people in New Orleans living under sea level. Just waiting for a disaster to happen. Move?
Old 03-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these parts

I saw video of a tsunami wave moving through a marina in California and destroying everything it passed. It wasn't even a big one. But holy crap. That's about 5500 miles away from the earth quake! I really feel for the people in Japan.
Old 03-12-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

siamgirl will become famous soon enoughsiamgirl will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to siamgirl
Default let it be said

I witnessed the tsunami of 2004 in s.e Asia . Its very hard to describe what I saw or experienced ...I can only say that the Thai authorities did all they could , remembering there was no pre warning technology. I can just add that its not easy to hold a dying baby in your arms...I dont want to say any more
Old 03-12-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

scott441 can only hope to improve
Default Riding it Out, in So. Cal

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
TSUNAMI WARNING

Were i work we are about a half mile from the ocean, and at eleven, on Friday we went out to the parking lot and looked, some had towels. Every part of the country has some weather thingie, we have earthquakes. I have been through a dozen or so, and as long you are in a reasonable safe place, just ride it out, it beats having hurricanes, when you know for a week that its coming, everytime you see tv. They also last so long, hours and hours, with a quake its over most times with in minutes. I won't even mention Tornado's...
Old 03-13-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamgirl View Post
I witnessed the tsunami of 2004 in s.e Asia . Its very hard to describe what I saw or experienced ...I can only say that the Thai authorities did all they could , remembering there was no pre warning technology. I can just add that its not easy to hold a dying baby in your arms...I dont want to say any more
I am sorry that you had to go through such a heart-breaking time, Siam.
Old 03-14-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

siamgirl will become famous soon enoughsiamgirl will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to siamgirl
Default further dangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
I am sorry that you had to go through such a heart-breaking time, Siam.
Thank you Shadows. There are other, less perilous, dangers that I think the Japanese will master or indeed not even witness. Looting; Thai people are known for their compassion and statistics prove that Thailand is a very safe country for tourists. But when poor people lose the few belongings they ever possessed, they tend to scavenge anything that will possibly help them survive. Immediate needs like medicines, clothing, food, clean water etc. are eagily gleaned. The Thai police are renown for their hard stance towards law breakers, but there is a huge humanitarian difference when a mother 'loots' powdered milk for her hungry baby or a father 'steals' canvas sheeting to conjure up a makeshift tent for his family. I never saw anyone running off with a t.v. set or p.c. etc. The Japanese will not suffer such petty theft as they are very well prepared and were forewarned. Disease; Again, Japan was on alert and the paramedics are among the best. I doubt if we will hear of rotting bodies and thankfully the temperatures are low, which will delay any decomposition. The list is of woes are endless and people in despair become radical as the situation worsens. I pray that Japan will overcome this nuclear plant disaster that threatens to take more lives, albeit in a less dramatic, but nethertheless, lethal way. God bless Japan and it's people.
พระเจ้า ให้ศีลให้พร ชาวญี่ปุ่น
Old 03-19-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Horrific videos from Japan are still emerging. As devistating as all this has been, I know Japan is a strong country, and they will come back stronger than before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uJN3Z1ryck
Old 03-19-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyCoxx View Post
Horrific videos from Japan are still emerging. As devistating as all this has been, I know Japan is a strong country, and they will come back stronger than before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uJN3Z1ryck
One of the most amazing videos is of a coastal town that built a huge 30 foot high seawall to stop tsunamis from wiping out the town, which had happened several times in the past. This tsunami was so powerful that it surged right over the seawall and wiped out the town anyway.
Old 03-19-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

no1000 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
One of my dad's friends is a seismologist and he told me a couple of years ago that a 8.0+ earthquake is going to hit southern california in the next decade. This was about 3 years ago...time to prepare.
Old 03-19-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1000 View Post
One of my dad's friends is a seismologist and he told me a couple of years ago that a 8.0+ earthquake is going to hit southern california in the next decade. This was about 3 years ago...time to prepare.
Japan's quake was a 9.0. The max that San Andreas can produce is an 8.0, and that's not under water. Japan's quake was, which caused the tsunami. So while the 'big one' thats coming in california will be bad, it won't be as bad as the one in Japan.
Old 03-19-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

no1000 is on a distinguished road

Ok, yeah no expert here but I guess what I was trying to say is that one can never be too prepared for a natural disaster.