Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies > ID help needed
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 06-10-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

OyeRed will become famous soon enough
Default I need help on this one...

Since we are here.. I'd like to ask you about this gorgeous. Who is she?
Attached Thumbnails
16.JPG  
Old 06-10-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by OyeRed View Post
I'd like to be wrong, but this looks like a fake to me.
Old 06-10-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
I'd like to be wrong, but this looks like a fake to me.
I do believe that you are wrong, smc. That picture is from one of the Russian girls threads. There is more than one picture of her on this site and I'm pretty sure that her name is mentioned somewhere.
Old 06-10-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I do believe that you are wrong, smc. That picture is from one of the Russian girls threads. There is more than one picture of her on this site and I'm pretty sure that her name is mentioned somewhere.
Well, this is one of those cases where I am very happy to be wrong. Of course, since she's from the Russian girls thread, that means PhotoShop has likely played a major role in this picture.
Old 06-10-2010
Communicator

Mel Asher is infamous around these partsMel Asher is infamous around these parts
Default Young and Ambitious

Quote:
Well, this is one of those cases where I am very happy to be wrong. Of course, since she's from the Russian girls thread, that means PhotoShop has likely played a major role in this picture.
Iunderstand your scepticism, smc, but I think you're wrong. I've come across this girl several times on Dosug and other Russian Sites, and in those pics she had much bigger breasts, so I think this one was taken early in her Tranny career. Given time I might even be able to dig out a name.

Unless Jenae gets there first, that is !

Cheers
Old 06-10-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
PhotoShop has played a role in the picture. I won't try to guess how much of a role, though.
Old 06-14-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

OyeRed will become famous soon enough
Default More of her

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Please, partner! Can you post more pics of her if you have any? I'm falling for her~!
Old 06-14-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Please, partner! Can you post more pics of her if you have any? I'm falling for her~!
Do a thread search, in the Freebies forum, on Russian girls and then check through the threads. You will find her in there and you will also find your search quite pleasant as the threads are full of beautiful girls. I'm afraid I can't help you with a name to aid your search as I don't know her name.