Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 06-21-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

curious1 is on a distinguished road
Angry Damn Hackers!!!

Someone is trying to hack my account on this forum!

I keep getting emails from NO.REPLY@transladyboy.com

They're like this:

Dear curious1,

Your account on Trans Ladyboy Forum has been locked because someone has tried to log into the account with the wrong password more than 5 times. You will be able to attempt to log in again in another 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 61.185.143.178

Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Use the link below:
http://forum.transladyboy.com/login.php?do=lostpw

All the best,
Trans Ladyboy Forum

The IP address is always different, but my inbox is getting flooded with these emails. I've got a pretty good password, but maybe I should change it. I dunno... What should I do?

Anybody else ever get this?
Old 06-22-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

mattyboy is on a distinguished road

I have been getting the same thing. Funny I had forgotten that I had signed up to these forums. I think part of the problem is the fact the members list is apparently visable when not logged in. So someone has just grabbed a selection from the member list and has bots attempting to get in for some reason. Probably testing their hacking software before going after a proper target.
Old 06-22-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Stevey is on a distinguished road
Default Yep..

I'm getting exactly the same guys/girls. Its a bit of a pain actually.
Old 06-22-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

flopper is on a distinguished road
Default Here too

Five attempts in two days.
Old 06-22-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

navajo is on a distinguished road
Default hack

Same here, IP address shows Brazil.
Old 06-22-2012
Admin
Grand Shemale Lover

SSL has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevey View Post
Its a bit of a pain actually.
It is, indeed. I've already spent a good chunk of the day sorting out the mess
Old 01-01-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ross is on a distinguished road

I had problems with my facebook account as some tried to access this from Poland- looks like the eastern euro hackers are everywhere. a few small and medium businesses in australia have been hacked using sophisticated enryption software and for this to be removed the hackers are asking for "ransom" money to unlock/delete it from the web site/database. the encryption software is military/industrial grade and experts here say it's impossible to get rid of it?- either people pay up or they get people in to restore databases from old archived ones.

The 2012 epidemic of ransom malware appears to have turned even nastier with reports that as many as 30 Australian businesses have now asked police for help coping with attacks in a matter of days.

According to local news, police in the state of Queensland have received reports from a dozen businesses while many other are believed to have chosen to keep incidents to themselves.

Businesses affected included those in the medical, entertainment, retail and insurance sectors, the news source said, with several dozen affected in total.

Related Articles on Techworld
Attackers demand ransom after encrypting medical centre's server
|
FBI issues ransom malware warning after being "inundated" by victims
|
Police alert after ransom Trojan locks up 1,100 PCs
|
Ransomware demands payment for alleged copyright infringement

In one recent incident, a business in the Northern Territories reportedly paid an AUD $3,000 (about ?2,000) ransom via Western Union to get back access to important financial records, including credit card data and debtor invoices. The attackers demanded the money within seven days or the sum would increase by AUD $1,000 per week.

Worryingly, this attack used 256-bit encryption, to all intents and purposes impossible to crack if the key has not been exposed during the attack.

Last edited by ross; 01-01-2013 at 07:22 PM.
Old 01-04-2013
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Many of the Ransomlock (as that particular virus is called by Norton) viruses can be removed without having to pay the "ransom". They play on the fear of the average person that worry about having their computers wiped clean if they don't pay.

Is that the same virus as the ones you were talking about above? Sounds similar at least.