Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 04-15-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

connie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the rough
Default jeweled anal plug

I just bought and tried a jeweled anal plug, it is 3.75 inches in length, 1.75 inches wide, has a .5 inche neck, and weight is 14 oz. I bought it because I saw Kim Kills wearing one, and it looked sexy and naughty. Well I inserted it, and it felt great, but as I wore it, the jeweled head worked it's way inside of me, and I had to remove it, (thank god for lube), now I worry over it happening again. It did not hurt, but I have heard all the jokes about stuck toys, and I worry over it perhaps hurting. Any one have any advice for me, maybe I just had too much lube, or was too excited, or relaxed.
Old 04-25-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough

Connie , I'd need to observe this event in person before giving any resonable advice.

Maybe attach a cord to it just in case.
Old 04-26-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Adhcl is on a distinguished road

Where can you buy one of those?
Old 04-27-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

connie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the rough
Default Jeweled Anal Plug

I bought mine online, through a private site, if you just go to google and ask for jeweled anal plugs, it will give you more sites then you will be able to look at. They come in a variety of sizes, and I must say it did feel amazingly sexy.
Old 04-27-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default See for yourself,

Well Rockabilly, if you are a good boy, I will take a picture of it in, and post it here. Kisses and more
Old 04-27-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by connie View Post
Well Rockabilly, if you are a good boy, I will take a picture of it in, and post it here. Kisses and more
I will speak for Rockabilly and say that he will be a good boy.
Old 04-29-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough

I'm always good Connie.
Old 04-29-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
I'm always good Connie.
See? I told you.
Old 05-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default plug

Okay, pics coming up, but remember, don't be too critical, you"ll make me cry.
Old 05-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default few pics of the plug

Shot a few pictures, but they are too large to upload, oh, and the dang plug just kept right on sliding right inside of me, no problem getting it out, but I guess I am just too large for it. Sad.

Last edited by connie; 05-03-2011 at 05:47 PM. Reason: misspelling
Old 05-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

You can email me the pics Connie , and i promise to be kind.

I'm not a judgemental guy , and i'm sure you are quite lovely.
Old 05-03-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Shot a few pictures, but they are too large to upload, oh, and the dang plug just kept right on sliding right inside of me, no problem getting it out, but I guess I am just too large for it. Sad.
I have seen your pictures that you had posted before. You are NOT too large. Don't put yourself down. There is nothing wrong with you at all.

I am certain that your newest pictures would be lovely.
Old 05-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
I just bought and tried a jeweled anal plug, it is 3.75 inches in length, 1.75 inches wide, has a .5 inche neck, and weight is 14 oz. I bought it because I saw Kim Kills wearing one, and it looked sexy and naughty. Well I inserted it, and it felt great, but as I wore it, the jeweled head worked it's way inside of me, and I had to remove it, (thank god for lube), now I worry over it happening again. It did not hurt, but I have heard all the jokes about stuck toys, and I worry over it perhaps hurting. Any one have any advice for me, maybe I just had too much lube, or was too excited, or relaxed.
OUCH no thanks i'll pass on that plug

Jerseygirl Jen
Old 05-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

"Any one have any advice for me,"

Use a heavy chain and fasten to a Mack truck?
Or an explosive with a timer. When the timer goes off, you'll be sure to shit your pants.

I would think it would be prudent to have a safety line for removal just for such events.
Old 05-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default no more jewel plug

Yeah, I think I am going to just write it off as a bad investment, and not use it, it is really too bad, because it is really quite beautiful. Sadly, it is not the kind of thing you can give away, or get rid of once it is used, "You can have it, it has only been in my ass a couple of times, almost new, really"
Old 05-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Oh yeah

The gift that keeps on giving ... if your receiving.
Attached Thumbnails
Quagmire_shenan.jpg  
Old 05-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default You wonderful boys

Thank you Rockabilly and Shadows for the warm words of encouragement about the pics, I appreciate it, like most people, maybe a little more, I have big doubts about my body image, and since I am trying to remake my image, I have them a lot. This time though, I meant that the pictures are too large, file size wise, and if you could instruct me in how to downsize them, I would post some of them. Thanks again for the wonderful encouragement though, you boys are wonderful.

Last edited by connie; 05-06-2011 at 04:06 PM. Reason: misspelling
Old 05-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default thanks to fran and jen

Thanks for the advice, I wish I could get it in a larger jewel head size, as it felt great, but, yeah it just kept getting lost.
Old 05-06-2011
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
...This time though, I meant that the pictures are too large, file size wise, and if you could instruct me in how to downsize them, I would post some of them...
If you use any version of Microsoft Office after 2000 then you will have a program called Picture Manager. Open your pictures in that program and in the edit mode there is a command to reduce the picture size (it's on the right side of the window). That is one of the faster ways of doing it and the picture quality remains adequate. There are, of course, other picture editing programs that will do the same.

PM me if you need detailed instruction in how to do the above.
Old 05-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default plug pics

I actually had to use paint, as I did not have windows picture manager. It seemed to work out okay though.
Attached Thumbnails
plug3.jpg   plug2.jpg   plug.jpg  

plug4.jpg   plug5.jpg   plug6.jpg  

plug7.jpg  
Old 05-06-2011
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

^I like your toe rings, Connie.
Old 05-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default toe rings, (blush) so nice of you to notice

Thank you, I am really into the whole foot and toe thing, and try to make mine as sexy as possible.
Old 05-06-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Thank you Rockabilly and Shadows for the warm words of encouragement about the pics, I appreciate it, like most people, maybe a little more, I have big doubts about my body image, and since I am trying to remake my image, I have them a lot. This time though, I meant that the pictures are too large, file size wise, and if you could instruct me in how to downsize them, I would post some of them. Thanks again for the wonderful encouragement though, you boys are wonderful.
Hello Connie.

You are quite welcome.

I agree with ila's comment. The toe rings are really nice, as is the nice shade of blue that you coloured your nails.

Actually, all the pictures are very nice. Thank you for sharing them with us.