Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 05-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really nice
Default Hotties in Denim!

So, who do they look better on....Humphrey Bogart in "Treasure of The Sierra Madre"....or...."Kwang" and "Rayssa"?

More of the photoshoot of "Kwang" in the "Shemales with Braces" thread. More of the photoshot of "Rayssa" in the "Redhead" thread.
Attached Thumbnails
KWANG-BRACES 002.jpg   KWANG-BRACES 004.jpg   KWANG-BRACES 006.jpg  

KWANG-BRACES 008.jpg   KWANG-BRACES 010.jpg   KWANG-BRACES 012.jpg  

KWANG-BRACES 014.jpg   KWANG-BRACES 016.jpg   Rayssa 01.jpg  

Rayssa 02.jpg   Rayssa 03.jpg   Rayssa 04.jpg  

Old 05-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really nice

Check out "Leona" in these incredibly skimpy black denim shorts! Now this is sexy! Daisy Duke has met her match...and it's a T-Girl!
Attached Thumbnails
only-tgirls-leona-andrev 4.jpg   only-tgirls-leona-andrev 2.jpg   only-tgirls-leona-andrev 3.jpg  

only-tgirls-leona-andrev 1.jpg   only-tgirls-leona-andrev 5.jpg   only-tgirls-leona-andrev 6.jpg  

only-tgirls-leona-andrev 7.jpg   only-tgirls-leona-andrev 8.jpg  
Old 05-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by violet lightning View Post
Hot pics from both Aries666 and pantybulge!!!
Way to keep the thread growing!

There is also some cool "cross threading" so to speak, with some "hotties in jeans" also sporting "shemale tattoos!"

"Cross-threading"! Pun intended, Violet? So, "crossing the threads" is a good thing or a bad thing? Remember Ghostbusters? "Crossing the streams", ring a bell, Violet?

I have a great "Cross-Thread" for you today. Check out my last post in "I Love Corsets". I think you will be impressed!
Old 05-26-2009
Panty Bulge Fan

Default More Crossthreading!

Quote:
Hot pics from both Aries666 and pantybulge!!!
Way to keep the thread growing!

There is also some cool "cross threading" so to speak, with some "hotties in jeans" also sporting "shemale tattoos!"
Hey Violet! Thank you. Check out this crossthreading. Jeans and tranny does guy!
Attached Thumbnails
008.jpg   010.jpg   011.jpg  

012.jpg   013.jpg   014.jpg  

015.jpg   016.jpg   017.jpg  

Old 05-26-2009
Panty Bulge Fan

What Anna Paula in capri jeans! Hell yeah! This gets me hot.
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg  

6.jpg   7.jpg   8.jpg  

11.jpg  
Old 05-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Check out this incredible gallery of Allanah Starr and Gia Darling...together...both wearing short denim skirts! Sorry...cannot upload photos...you will have to use the link:

http://0shemale.com/grooby/gia__alan..._alannah1.html
Old 05-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

violet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to all
Default Gia and Alannah, denim twins

Aries666: Of course I remember Ghostbusters! But in this case, I think "crossing the streams" might be a good thing!
That set of Gia and Alannah is nice! Thanks for the link.
Alannah has very seductive eyes... and DOUBLE denim, wow!
I also like Rayssa, very cute...
Leona looks hot in those black shorts too!

Pantybulge- great sets as well! Capris? Thats a new twist!

Heres some of the denim twins, Gia and Alannah.
Attached Thumbnails
gia_alannah1001.jpg   gia n alannah 2.JPG   gia_alannah1077.jpg  

Last edited by violet lightning; 05-26-2009 at 10:13 PM. Reason: correction
Old 05-27-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Hotties in Denim

Violet, how did you get those pics of Allanah and Gia? I couldn't save them or upload them.

O.K....here's the perfect girl for me...

1/ She's a T-Girl!
2/ She's gorgeous!
3/ She's a fan of The Rolling Stones!

That "Lips Logo" is in a very appropriate spot, I think!

Sorry, I do not know her name...yet! Anybody know her name?

Looks like I found a date for a few Stones' concerts in 2010...yeah, the boys will be back!
Attached Thumbnails
black-tg.com_LIPS&DENIM 01.jpg   black-tg.com_LIPS&DENIM 02.jpg   black-tg.com_LIPS&DENIM 03.jpg  

black-tg.com_LIPS&DENIM 04.jpg   black-tg.com_LIPS&DENIM 05.jpg   black-tg.com_LIPS&DENIM 06.jpg  

black-tg.com_LIPS&DENIM 07.jpg   black-tg.com_LIPS&DENIM 08.jpg   black-tg.com_LIPS&DENIM 09.jpg  

black-tg.com_LIPS&DENIM 10.jpg   black-tg.com_LIPS&DENIM 11.jpg   black-tg.com_LIPS&DENIM 12.jpg  

black-tg.com_LIPS&DENIM 13.jpg   black-tg.com_LIPS&DENIM 14.jpg  
Old 05-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Emilse: Looking great in (or out of) her Levis!

Attached is a photo set of "Emilse" from "TrannySexNation.Com" I don't think I have seen her in any other gallery.

Check out these photos of "EYE" from "LB-69.Com". She is wearing some sexy denim shorts (well, she wears them for a little while). Here is the link for EYE...
Attached Thumbnails
EMILSE_001.jpg   EMILSE_002.jpg   EMILSE_003.jpg  

EMILSE_004.jpg   EMILSE_005.jpg   EMILSE_006.jpg  

EMILSE_007.jpg   EMILSE_008.jpg   EMILSE_009.jpg  

EMILSE_010.jpg   EMILSE_011.jpg   EMILSE_012.jpg  

EMILSE_013.jpg   EMILSE_014.jpg   EMILSE_015.jpg  

Old 05-28-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

JWKB85 is on a distinguished road

Here are a few beautiful shots of Yoyo, from Shemaleasia.com. Enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Yoyojeans.jpg   Yoyojeans1.jpg   Yoyojeans3.jpg  

Yoyojeans4.jpg  
Old 05-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Vanillas will become famous soon enough
Default Blue Jeans Theater

I do not wear jeans. I find them too hot for Summer wear and too cold to be worn in Winter. I much prefer either khaki or corduroy. But I do appreciate them on GGs or Tgirls. I used to enjoy watching a young Olivia Newton John performing on a 1970s show called The Midnight Special. A frequent musical guest, I loved seeing her in her faded blue jeans, especially the way she would turn her back to the camera as she finished a song, looking back over her shoulder as she discreetly stuck out her sweet and delectable derriere.

My thanks to all who have posted pics on this thread.
Old 05-29-2009
Sucker69

More cuties in jeans.
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg  

Old 05-29-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

pele3601 is on a distinguished road
Cool

Thanks loved the pics
Old 05-29-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Hotties in Denim Skirts

Here is "Fantasy" from "Black-Tgirls.Com". I think what really makes Fantasy's outfit incredible are the "knee-high" stockings!
Attached Thumbnails
FANTASY 001.jpg   FANTASY 002.jpg   FANTASY 003.jpg  

FANTASY 005.jpg   FANTASY 004.jpg   FANTASY 006.jpg  

FANTASY 007.jpg   FANTASY 008.jpg   FANTASY 009.jpg  

FANTASY 010.jpg   FANTASY 011.jpg   FANTASY 012.jpg  

FANTASY 013.jpg   FANTASY 014.jpg   FANTASY 015.jpg  

Old 05-29-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

violet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to all
Smile Bluejean Babes

You are a true ladyboy lover Aries!
Once again you come up with not just the goods, but a whole freakin goodie basket!
The Rolling Stones girl has sure got some nice, long legs... Have fun!
Emilse is pretty too....,
but EYE??
Oh my God, she is just too impossibly cute!
Definitely smitten by that kitten! Thanks for the link and for pretty much making that thread!
I'm very tempted to post some of those bluejean pics in this thread. I don't see anything wrong with reposting pics as long as they are in a different thread...

I didn't do anything special to get those pics of Gia n Alanah. I was able to save them as usual.
Old 05-29-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
You are a true ladyboy lover Aries!
Once again you come up with not just the goods, but a whole freakin goodie basket!
The Rolling Stones girl has sure got some nice, long legs... Have fun!
Emilse is pretty too....,
but EYE??
Oh my God, she is just too impossibly cute!
Definitely smitten by that kitten! Thanks for the link and for pretty much making that thread!
I'm very tempted to post some of those bluejean pics in this thread. I don't see anything wrong with reposting pics as long as they are in a different thread...

I didn't do anything special to get those pics of Gia n Alanah. I was able to save them as usual.

Wow, thanks for the comments and compliments, Violet! I guess it is pretty obvious how much I adore T-Girls isn't it?

And, it looks like someone caught your "eye", Violet! Isn't "EYE" adorable? Check back on her thread now and then, as I will adding more to it.

Attached are six photos of "Fernanda" (only-tgirls.com) and a few odds and ends I found on my hard drive (surprise, surprise)
Attached Thumbnails
FERNANDA 2.jpg   FERNANDA 3.jpg   FERNANDA 4.jpg  

FERNANDA 5.jpg   FERNANDA F 001.jpg   FERNANDA F 002.jpg  

DANI 6.jpg   HONEY LOVE 2.jpg   PANG PONG 1.jpg  

yo yo 3.jpg   NUT-N-BUTT 7.jpg  
Old 05-29-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

artemesia is on a distinguished road

Those pics of Fantasy are absolutely amazing!! I love denim minis and teamed with those fabulous knee socks, shiny high heels and white shirt - wow!!!
How I'd love my hand to be where hers is in one of the pics - feeling her cock stiffening through the denim and thong. What an ass - wonderful in pic 3, and again later in the thong, and those breasts with nipples just peeking out from that black bra. Oh and also lovely fingernails and necklaces - in fact just a perfect Fantasy giving rise to a perfect orgasm fantasising about pressing myself agains her and feeling that stiff pole working its way deep into my ass! I want her I want her I want her!!

Thank you soo much for that!
Old 05-31-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Sammy DeCastro

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Here's a set I found. Ladyboy Noon strips from her jeans and shows us what she's got. I hope you all enjoy.
I am starting to get a big crush on Noon lately! Don't know why it took so long, but she really "turns me on"! Had never seen this set before...just the photos on LadyboyGold and Ladyboy 69. Thanks, smc!

Here is a gallery of a lovely blonde T-Girl, "Sammy DeCastro", slipping out of her denim skirt and sexy corset! Photos are from "LatinaTranny.Com"...thanks Nikki!
Attached Thumbnails
SAMARAdeCASTRO_001.jpg   SAMARAdeCASTRO_002.jpg   SAMARAdeCASTRO_003.jpg  

SAMARAdeCASTRO_004.jpg   SAMARAdeCASTRO_005.jpg   SAMARAdeCASTRO_006.jpg  

SAMARAdeCASTRO_007.jpg   SAMARAdeCASTRO_008.jpg   SAMARAdeCASTRO_009.jpg  

SAMARAdeCASTRO_010.jpg   SAMARAdeCASTRO_011.jpg   SAMARAdeCASTRO_012.jpg  

SAMARAdeCASTRO_013.jpg   SAMARAdeCASTRO_015.jpg   SAMARAdeCASTRO_014.jpg  

Old 05-31-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Hotties in Jeans

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemesia View Post
Those pics of Fantasy are absolutely amazing!! I love denim minis and teamed with those fabulous knee socks, shiny high heels and white shirt - wow!!!
How I'd love my hand to be where hers is in one of the pics - feeling her cock stiffening through the denim and thong. What an ass - wonderful in pic 3, and again later in the thong, and those breasts with nipples just peeking out from that black bra. Oh and also lovely fingernails and necklaces - in fact just a perfect Fantasy giving rise to a perfect orgasm fantasising about pressing myself agains her and feeling that stiff pole working its way deep into my ass! I want her I want her I want her!!
Thank you soo much for that!
You are welcome, "artemesia"! If I come across more pics of "Fantasy" I will upload them specially for you . Also, if I see other T-Girls dressed the same I'll save them and upload them.

Attached are some photos of "Beyonce" and an "unidentified" ladyboy...
Attached Thumbnails
beyonceE003.jpg   beyonceE010.jpg   beyonceE017.jpg  

beyonceE024.jpg   beyonceE031.jpg   beyonceE038.jpg  

beyonceE045.jpg   beyonceE059.jpg   beyonceE066.jpg  

CPT-OUTRAGE pic1.jpg   CPT-OUTRAGE pic2.jpg   CPT-OUTRAGE pic3.jpg  

CPT-OUTRAGE pic4.jpg  
Old 05-31-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Hotties in Jeans

Forgot to upload one pic of the "mystery ladyboy" (captain-outrageous.com).

Also in this post two T-Girls "enjoying each other's company". From the West Indies maybe? Sorry, do not know their names. Photos are from "shemale-surprise.com"
Attached Thumbnails
CPT-OUTRAGE pic5.jpg   shemale-surprise.com_PIC 01.jpg   shemale-surprise.com_PIC 02.jpg  

shemale-surprise.com_PIC 05.jpg   shemale-surprise.com_PIC 03.jpg   shemale-surprise.com_PIC 04.jpg  

shemale-surprise.com_PIC 06.jpg   shemale-surprise.com_PIC 07.jpg   shemale-surprise.com_PIC 08.jpg  

shemale-surprise.com_PIC 09.jpg   shemale-surprise.com_PIC 10.jpg   shemale-surprise.com_PIC 11.jpg  

Old 05-31-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Denim Lingerie???

:D Wonderful pics Aries! Thanks again for sharing......
I'm suprised we haven't seen a denim corset yet!

Models: Nina (x2), Natalie, Eye, Unknown (x2)
Attached Thumbnails
7 nina.jpg   8 nina.jpg   1 natalie.jpg  

4 eye.JPG   11 samantha.JPG   12.jpg  

Last edited by violet lightning; 05-31-2009 at 07:07 PM.
Old 05-31-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

artemesia is on a distinguished road

Thanks a lot Aries, I'd like that! You post some terrific pics - I love Beyonce's distressed jeans - what an ass!
Old 05-31-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smile Long Bluejeans

:D Its getting cool out! Better put the long pants back on....oops, no, wait a minute!

A few more nice ones I found...
Models: Fernanda (x2), Eye, Raquel (x2), Unknown
Attached Thumbnails
2 fernanda.jpg   3 fernanda.jpg   5 eye.JPG  

9 raquel.JPG   10 raquel.JPG   14.JPG  

Old 06-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
:D Wonderful pics Aries! Thanks again for sharing......
I'm suprised we haven't seen a denim corset yet!

Models: Nina (x2), Natalie, Eye, Unknown (x2)
What was that about a "Denim Corset? Only came across one pic (last week). Her name is "Rochelle". Do not know what the original site is.
Attached Thumbnails
rochelle 1.jpg  
Old 06-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I knew it was just a matter of time!
Nice find...
Old 06-01-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

santis is on a distinguished road

very nice..
Old 06-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default MIKA...pics for "artemesia"

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemesia View Post
Thanks a lot Aries, I'd like that! You post some terrific pics - I love Beyonce's distressed jeans - what an ass!
Thanks, Artmesia!

When I came across this gallery today, I was "stopped in my tracks". An incredibly sexy black t-girl. The thoughts that were going through my mind of what I would love to do with her! Mika is looking awesome in denim skirt, fishnets over white stockings, boots...fucking sexy, eh? And that meaty "she-cock"....wow!!

Here is "Mika" from "Black-Tgirls.Com"
Attached Thumbnails
mika3003.jpg   mika3010.jpg   mika3017.jpg  

mika3024.jpg   mika3031.jpg   mika3038.jpg  

mika3045.jpg   mika3052.jpg   mika3059.jpg  

mika3066.jpg  
Old 06-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Denim Love

This is so much fun!...:D

Models: Erica (stunning tgirl!!), Unknown (x4), Eye
Attached Thumbnails
erica atlanta 1.jpg   w4.JPG   y9.JPG  

q1.JPG   y7.JPG   6 eye.JPG  

Old 06-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Jeans, Jeans, the magical pants...

I noticed alot of these aren't that explicit, but they are gorgeous, so please feel free to use your imaginations...

Anabel ,Unknown (x2), Sabrina, Eye, Keilana
Attached Thumbnails
anabel 1.jpg   sabrina camo 1.JPG   nina blue3.jpg  

sabrina2 ny.jpg   16 eye.JPG   keilana love4.jpg  

Last edited by violet lightning; 06-04-2009 at 12:06 AM.
Old 06-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default ladyboy "WOODIE"

Quote:
This is so much fun!...:D

Models: Erica (stunning tgirl!!), Unknown (x4), Eye
So aptly put, VioletLightning...."this is so much fun!". Yes it is...and I guess that is the most important aspect of this "Freebie" area!

Okay, here are some pics of "Woodie", a very sexy ladyboy in her "patchwork" denim skirt. Gallery is from "ladyboy-asia.com"
Attached Thumbnails
WOODIE_001.jpg   WOODIE_002.jpg   WOODIE_003.jpg  

WOODIE_004.jpg   WOODIE_005.jpg   WOODIE_006.jpg  

WOODIE_007.jpg   WOODIE_008.jpg   WOODIE_009.jpg  

WOODIE_010.jpg   WOODIE_011.jpg   WOODIE_012.jpg  

WOODIE_013.jpg   WOODIE_014.jpg  
Old 06-06-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Bia, Ice, Lu

"Men's shirts, short skirts...Oh, Oh, Oh....Man, I feel like a woman"!

Here are "Bia", "Ice" and "Lu"..wearing short denim skirts!

Pics are from "ladyboy-ladyboy.com and extreme-ladyboys.com
Attached Thumbnails
biaB1002.jpg   biaB1007.jpg   biaB1009.jpg  

biaB1031.jpg   biaB1037.jpg   iceI1002.jpg  

iceI1009.jpg   iceI1027.jpg   iceI1018.jpg  

extreme-ladyboys-lu-picture-001.jpg   extreme-ladyboys-lu-picture-002.jpg   extreme-ladyboys-lu-picture-003.jpg  

extreme-ladyboys-lu-picture-004.jpg   extreme-ladyboys-lu-picture-005.jpg   extreme-ladyboys-lu-picture-006.jpg  

Old 06-06-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default SOFIA, TRISHA and ????

Three more lovely ladyboys for your "viewing pleasure". Here are "Sofia",
"Trisha" and a "mystery girl". Perhaps someone knows the last girl's name?

Galleries are from "ladyboy-ladyboy.com" and "shemale-yum.com"
Attached Thumbnails
sofia5007.jpg   sofia5015.jpg   sofia5025.jpg  

sofia5035.jpg   trisha1003.jpg   trisha1011.jpg  

trisha1019.jpg   trisha1027.jpg   trisha1035.jpg  

trisha1043.jpg   ladyboy-ladyboy.com_001.jpg   ladyboy-ladyboy.com_002.jpg  

ladyboy-ladyboy.com_003.jpg   ladyboy-ladyboy.com_004.jpg   ladyboy-ladyboy.com_006.jpg  

Old 06-06-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Amh, Bird, Pang-pong

"Who wears short-shorts? We wear short-shorts"

Some of these shorts the girls wear...if they were any shorter they would be a belt!

Anyway, here are "Amh", "Bird" and "Pang-Pong"! Galleries are from "shemale-asia.com" and "ladyboy-ladyboy.com"
Attached Thumbnails
amH1001.jpg   amH1006.jpg   amH1014.jpg  

birdC1014.jpg   birdC1026.jpg   birdC1038.jpg  

PANG PONG_001.jpg   PANG PONG_002.jpg   PANG PONG_003.jpg  

PANG PONG_004.jpg   PANG PONG_006.jpg   PANG PONG_007.jpg  

PANG PONG_008.jpg   PANG PONG_009.jpg   PANG PONG_005.jpg  

Old 06-06-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default JENNY, MAY and ?????

Three more hot Asian ladyboys in skimpy jean shorts! Do not know the name of the last girl..sorry. First two lovelies are "Jenny" and "May"!
Galleries are from "asian-ts.com", "shemale-club.com" and "ladyboy-ladyboy.com"
Attached Thumbnails
jennyJ1002.jpg   jennyJ1009.jpg   jennyJ1015.jpg  

jennyJ1020.jpg   jennyJ1025.jpg   MAY_001.jpg  

MAY_002.jpg   MAY_003.jpg   MAY_004.jpg  

MAY_005.jpg   MAY_006.jpg   asian-ts.com_002.jpg  

asian-ts.com_003.jpg   asian-ts.com_004.jpg   asian-ts.com_005.jpg  

Old 06-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Sabrina

Now this is one great photo-shoot. What a figure on this lovely lady! When I see these pics, I think...pages of Vogue or Elle or Cosmo! Definitely worthy of a runway in Paris!

Her name is "Sabrina". Don't know where she is from. Gallery is from "Tranny.Com" If anyone has more photos of her, please share.
Attached Thumbnails
SABRINA_001.jpg   SABRINA_002.jpg   SABRINA_003.jpg  

SABRINA_004.jpg   SABRINA_005.jpg   SABRINA_006.jpg  

SABRINA_007.jpg   SABRINA_008.jpg   SABRINA_009.jpg  

SABRINA_010.jpg   SABRINA_011.jpg   SABRINA_012.jpg  

SABRINA_013.jpg   SABRINA_014.jpg   SABRINA_015.jpg  

Old 06-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Aoy, Fon, Lek, Lita, Dina

Five ladyboys...fifteen photos...enjoy!!
Attached Thumbnails
asian-shemales-xxx-aoy1.jpg   asian-shemales-xxx-aoy2.jpg   asian-shemales-xxx-aoy3.jpg  

fonD1012.jpg   fonD1028.jpg   fonD1036.jpg  

lekH1002.jpg   lekH1013.jpg   lekH1024.jpg  

litaB1002.jpg   litaB1013.jpg   litaB1024.jpg  

dina1001.jpg   dina1010.jpg   dina1023.jpg  

Old 06-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Blue-jean baby!

Two ladyboys from the websites "LadyboyJuice.Com" and "Asian-TS.Com". Sorry, do not know their names. Perhaps someone knows.
Attached Thumbnails
ladyboy-juice.com_001.jpg   ladyboy-juice.com_002.jpg   ladyboy-juice.com_003.jpg  

asian-ts.com_006.jpg   asian-ts.com_007.jpg   asian-ts.com_008.jpg  

asian-ts.com_009.jpg   asian-ts.com_010.jpg   asian-ts.com_011.jpg  

Old 06-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Kang And Kim

Two galleries from "Ladyboy-Ladyboy.Com" and "LadyboyCrush.Com"
Attached Thumbnails
kanggom002.jpg   kanggom010.jpg   kanggom015.jpg  

kanggom034.jpg   KIM 001.jpg   KIM 002.jpg  

KIM 003.jpg   KIM 004.jpg   KIM 005.jpg  

KIM 007.jpg   KIM 008.jpg  
Old 06-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default JANG....red shorts

Lovely ladyboy "Jang" and her stylish red-denim shorts!
Attached Thumbnails
jang1.jpg   jang2.jpg   jang4.jpg  

jang3.jpg   jang5.jpg   jang6.jpg  

Old 06-11-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

shycd is on a distinguished road
Default some of my favs

Click image to open a larger version of pics06.jpg. Views: 21.

Click image to open a larger version of sn001.jpg. Views: 10.

Click image to open a larger version of t03.jpg. Views: 24.

Click image to open a larger version of 01.jpg. Views: 30.

Click image to open a larger version of jenny-011.jpg. Views: 11.

Click image to open a larger version of JESSIE.jpg. Views: 11.

Click image to open a larger version of 01Melanie.jpg. Views: 33.

Click image to open a larger version of 05Melanie.jpg. Views: 12.

Click image to open a larger version of 002.jpg. Views: 28.

Click image to open a larger version of 06.jpg. Views: 12.

Click image to open a larger version of 04.jpg. Views: 22.

Click image to open a larger version of 03b.jpg. Views: 17.

Click image to open a larger version of 015.jpg. Views: 23.

Click image to open a larger version of TrannyTreatscom.jpg. Views: 29.

Click image to open a larger version of m04.jpg. Views: 32.
Old 06-11-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

schiff will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to schiff

Nice work yall. Can we make it to 4 pages??
Old 06-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

it still qualifies...
Attached Thumbnails
01.jpg   02.jpg   03.jpg  

04.jpg   05.jpg   06.jpg  

07.jpg   08.jpg   09.jpg  

10.jpg   11.jpg   12.jpg  

13.jpg   14.jpg   15.jpg  

Old 06-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light
Default Bianca (Bibi) Carvalho in denim

This t-girl is one of my big time favorites. Sorry these aren't bigger pics but big or small she is still a fox. The other girl is Kanada Hickman I believe, another big favorite.

Aries, Sammy de Castro is also found as Samara di Macedo.

Also who is the sweet blonde you all are calling Nina?
Attached Thumbnails
bibi_carvalho_01.jpg   bibi_carvalho_02.jpg   bibi_carvalho_03.jpg  

bibi_carvalho_04.jpg   bibi_carvalho_05.jpg   bibi_carvalho_06.jpg  

redstar3.jpg   Bianca Carvalho250.jpg   Bianca4.jpg  

Bianca6.jpg   Bianca7.jpg   Bianca8.jpg  

Old 06-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light
Default Blast from the Past Fernanda (Nanda) Rubia

As I understand it, Fernanda had the job (SRS) done and is living and working as a straight female model now using the name Fernanda Amaral. I really hope she is happy as she has brought so much pleasure to others. The last pic is promo from her modeling agency.
Attached Thumbnails
2252X.jpg   2259x.jpg   bfernanda302X.jpg  

i03X.jpg   i08X.jpg   Nanda-002x.jpg  

Nanda-003x.jpg   Nanda-005x.jpg   Nanda-017x.jpg  

00Nanda008x.jpg   00Nanda011x.jpg   00Nanda020x.jpg  

00Nanda022x.jpg   092.jpg   FERNANDA1.jpg  

Old 06-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Bluejeans Rock!! Trying for 4....

:D Killer posts !!
Bianca has a gorgeous face and body, but I hope thats a a spray-tan? )
Fernanda Rubia is fantastic too, virtual perfection! Perfect ass, cute smile and eyes...glad to hear she's working as a model.

The "Nina" I posted (blonde in jean shorts) is an escort from "Erosguide.com"
Sorry, don't have the city. (US, probably Miami, Orlando, New York or LA) Is she the Nina your talking about?

Models: Poppy, Carolina, Aylin, Carla, Ashley, Tania (x2) and one more of "Nina"...
Attached Thumbnails
1 poppy.jpg   2 carolina hs.jpg   3 aylin carolina.jpg  

4 carla.jpg   5 ashley.jpg   6 tania.jpg  

7 tania.jpg   nina70-18-4602.jpg  

Last edited by violet lightning; 06-20-2009 at 09:06 PM.
Old 06-21-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

No, I don't think Bianca's tan is a spray tan; she lives in Spain after all. Does Nina do any exposed shots; do you have any? She reminds me of Miami Anna, one of Foxy Angel's buddies. Her body does anyway.
Old 06-21-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Jamie Coxx

Now this is about the hottest "Denim" gallery yet! Wow....does Jamie look hot or what?

http://galleries.jamiecoxx.com/gallery/t=nextdoor/s=17/i=1938352
Old 06-21-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

nimalson2006 is on a distinguished road

nice collection. thanks
Old 06-22-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

topp001 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
Nothing better than a shemale hottie in tight jeans unless she is in hot pants.
Simply HOTTTT!!!
Old 06-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocksereire View Post
ive been with her. she is in buenos aires
well then shit, give her my number! tell her to get in touch with schiff....