Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-12-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

HORNYAL is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to HORNYAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
I didn't say I knew more about hockey than you because of my age. I simply implied that given how long I have been following hockey, I might actually know (whether you or anyone else on earth also does) that playoff hockey is different than regular season hockey. But if it makes you feel better to call that preaching age crap, knock yourself out. Now that I know two things about you -- you're a Montrealer and a hockey fan -- it makes perfect sense that you would react in that manner.

I wasn't, by the way, offended by what you wrote about my use of the word "favorites." I truly did not, and still do not, understand your point.

As for the "hockeytown" bullshit, well, I'm from an Original 6 city, too, but if it makes you feel better to claim Montreal as the official, one-and-only "hockeytown," go ahead. I think the folks of Sarpsborg, Norway, may take issue with that (you can look it up).
Yes, they love hockey. I know all about the Sparta Warriors. Do they really deem themselves as a "hockeytown"? I'll take your word for that one.

I never said that Montreal is the one and only "hockeytown", although it is a hockeytown and I have also been to Boston and I have noticed that you guys love hockey as much as we do.

However, you should come up to Montreal sometime (that's if you already haven't), and see what I mean. Come check out a game at the Bell Centre (hopefully during a Bruins - Canadiens match) and see how fanatical that we are.

As for not understanding my point? Well, the only thing that I have to say is that I tried to make my earlier statement as clear as possible.

Again, my apologies if I offended you It is, after all, my opinion on this situation.