Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 11-15-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough

Doctor Who was a re-run. They played " Voyage of the Damned " the series 4 opener.
Old 11-15-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough

Doctor Who "The Waters of Mars" will have it's American debut on BBC America Dec. 19
Old 11-15-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

alphanumeric is on a distinguished road

Re: The Waters of Mars

At first I was like. "Bah this is just another generic run of the mill storyline..."

But then that last ten minutes saved it.

Can't wait for the last 2 specials.
Old 11-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Is Maggie the Rani?
Thats the buzz floating around, Maggie will first appear on WATERS OF MARS
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 11-16-2009
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
I liked that episode. " Mummy , Are you my mummy? " it's also the first appearance of Captain Jack Harkness.
Woohoo! I thought that everyone missed my little "homage" earlier in the thread.

Is Torchwood any good(and is it still ongoing?)?
Old 11-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Torchwood was pretty good but after the events of the " Children of Earth " series it looks like Torchwood is done. This may have been done to free up Capt. Jack to appear in new Doctor Who episodes. But if it were up to me i'd bring Mickey , Martha , Sarah Jane and Gwen together and form a new Torchwood team. And Jen i'm not sure about Maggie .... guess we just have to wait and see.
Old 11-16-2009
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Torchwood was pretty good but after the events of the " Children of Earth " series it looks like Torchwood is done. This may have been done to free up Capt. Jack to appear in new Doctor Who episodes. But if it were up to me i'd bring Mickey , Martha , Sarah Jane and Gwen together and form a new Torchwood team. And Jen i'm not sure about Maggie .... guess we just have to wait and see.
How many seasons of Torchwood are there?
Old 11-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

2 seasons and the Children of Earth serial.
Old 11-16-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
2 seasons and the Children of Earth serial.
The Children of Earth is a Torchwood special and not a Doctor Who special? I will admit that I am a little confused.:D

How many seasons of Doctor Who(new series) are now out there and how many specials are there to go along with it? I may have been answered earlier in this thread, but since I've already got this post started...
Old 11-16-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
Is Maggie the Rani?
Thats the buzz floating around, Maggie will first appear on WATERS OF MARS
Jerseygirl Jen
Definitely not.
Old 11-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

NCC-1701 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to NCC-1701

Quote:
Doctor Who was a re-run. They played " Voyage of the Damned " the series 4 opener.
Listening to the suite from that now!! brilliant music!
Old 11-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool

With the Doctor Who relaunch .... 4 full seasons , 4 children in need charity specials and to fill out the year 4 specials ...
1. The Next Doctor
2. Planet of the Dead
3. The Waters of Mars
4. The Christmas Invasion 09 (not sure of actual name of special)

Then the new series begins in 2010.

Oh and there are animated Doctor Who dvd's out there w/ the 10th Doctor and Martha Jones.
Old 11-16-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
With the Doctor Who relaunch .... 4 full seasons , 4 children in need charity specials and to fill out the year 4 specials ...
1. The Next Doctor
2. Planet of the Dead
3. The Waters of Mars

Oh and there are animated Doctor Who dvd's out there w/ the 10th Doctor and Martha Jones.
Yeah, and their also releasing a red button special CGI movie about the doctors adventures at area 51. And the CGI looks horrid. Oh well, I suppose you could close your eyes and have it become an audio play.
Old 11-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I'm curious about the rumored new Doctor Who movie. If they tell the last Time War story then they'd need to bring Paul McGann back as the 8th Doctor and show his regeneration after burning and timelocking Gallifrey into the 9th Doctor. I've talked about that earlier in this thread , but as cool as it would be to see that .... i doubt they'd do it.
Old 11-16-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
1. The Next Doctor
2. Planet of the Dead
3. The Waters of Mars

I know they are releasing the 4 specials on DVD, and that the Christmas Invasion(the older one) has been released on a season set of Doctor Who(not sure which season though), but what about the 4 charity ones? Are they "canon" stories and will they be available on DVD at a later date?

Thank you for answering all of my questions so far, rocka.
Old 11-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
I'm curious about the rumored new Doctor Who movie. If they tell the last Time War story then they'd need to bring Paul McGann back as the 8th Doctor and show his regeneration after burning and timelocking Gallifrey into the 9th Doctor. I've talked about that earlier in this thread , but as cool as it would be to see that .... i doubt they'd do it.
I have a feeling the new DR WHO movie will be handled like the two movies from the 60s and will have nothing to do with the reg series, Oh go to youtubw and you can watch the first DR WHO movie in one full time

Jerseygirl Jen
Old 11-17-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
I have a feeling the new DR WHO movie will be handled like the two movies from the 60s and will have nothing to do with the reg series, Oh go to youtubw and you can watch the first DR WHO movie in one full time

Jerseygirl Jen
I do believe you are talking about the two Dalek Invasion movies, right Jen? If so, they are really different than the stories from the series(I bought both movies on DVD). I don't want to say too much about them just in case Rocka or anyone else who reads this thread hasn't seen them yet.
Old 11-17-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The children in need specials are canon but very short .... i think maybe 20 minutes or so. I think "Time Crash" where the 10th Doctor forgot to raise his shields and his TARDIS merged w/ the 5th Doctors and they talked and made repairs is on the season 4 dvd set .... then he forgot to raise his shields again and collided w/ the Titanic as seen in Voyage of the Damned. The Next Doctor and Planet of the Dead are on dvd now but i'm gonna wait and see if they put them all together in a box set.
Old 11-17-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
The children in need specials are canon but very short .... i think maybe 20 minutes or so. I think "Time Crash" where the 10th Doctor forgot to raise his shields and his TARDIS merged w/ the 5th Doctors and they talked and made repairs is on the season 4 dvd set .... then he forgot to raise his shields again and collided w/ the Titanic as seen in Voyage of the Damned. The Next Doctor and Planet of the Dead are on dvd now but i'm gonna wait and see if they put them all together in a box set.
Hopefully they will release them on DVD then.

For a man with a huge IQ, The Doctor sure seems to forget to raise his shields a lot!
Old 11-17-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
I do believe you are talking about the two Dalek Invasion movies, right Jen? If so, they are really different than the stories from the series(I bought both movies on DVD). I don't want to say too much about them just in case Rocka or anyone else who reads this thread hasn't seen them yet.
Those are the ones both are a take on the first two Dalek stories of the first DR with some rewriting of the two movies i like the second one the best, Little known fact there was a DR WHO play back in the mid 70s but it never went past Englands verson of Broadway and as far as i know there are none of the preformances on tape

Timelady Jen
Old 11-17-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

He also has trouble remembering his age. He states frequently 903 but is much older. Still a young man by Timelord standards.
Old 11-18-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Those are the ones both are a take on the first two Dalek stories of the first DR with some rewriting of the two movies i like the second one the best, Little known fact there was a DR WHO play back in the mid 70s but it never went past Englands verson of Broadway and as far as i know there are none of the preformances on tape

Timelady Jen
They weren't too bad, especially considering the time that they were created. The special effects weren't the greatest(but was any Doctor Who effect back then?:D), but the storyline was entertaining. They were really similar movies though, eh Jen?

If someone had one of those performances on tape they would be a very rich person indeed!
Old 11-18-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
He also has trouble remembering his age. He states frequently 903 but is much older. Still a young man by Timelord standards.
That is probably why he calls himself the Doctor. He cannot recall his name.:D
Old 11-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Oh he knows his name , but can only say it during sometime special. River Song knew it and whispered it in his ear to get him to trust her in the Silence in the Library episode. I think he can only say his true name when he gets married.
Old 11-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default victory is mine

Yes i finaly won a MIB TWIKI :D happy dance and the best part was i was the only bidder which mean i got em for 10 bucks
Oh wow this is my 1 thousandth post, Damn i talk to much
Timelady Jen
Old 11-19-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Oh he knows his name , but can only say it during sometime special. River Song knew it and whispered it in his ear to get him to trust her in the Silence in the Library episode. I think he can only say his true name when he gets married.
A future "special episode" then?

"Come one and all, to see the marriage of The Doctor and (enter name here).":D
Old 11-19-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Yes i finaly won a MIB TWIKI :D happy dance and the best part was i was the only bidder which mean i got em for 10 bucks
Oh wow this is my 1 thousandth post, Damn i talk to much
Timelady Jen
Congratulations Timelady Jen!

I was going to give you some more Reputation(for both your 1000th post and getting Twiki), but it says I have to spread it around some more first.

Rocka, you lookin' for more Rep?:D
Old 11-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Congrats Jen on your TWIKI victory. :D

I think they will hold off on the Doctors marriage. But the 10th Doctors time w/ River Song will most likely be told in novels.
Old 11-19-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Congrats Jen on your TWIKI victory. :D

I think they will hold off on the Doctors marriage. But the 10th Doctors time w/ River Song will most likely be told in novels.
I actually have a couple of Doctor Who novels. They are of the 'Choose Your Own Adventure' variety. Did you ever read them?
Old 11-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

No i haven't. Now that you have TWIKI , what's next Jen? A Colonial Viper or maybe a Veritech Fighter (preferably Roy's)
Old 11-19-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
No i haven't. Now that you have TWIKI , what's next Jen? A Colonial Viper or maybe a Veritech Fighter (preferably Roy's)
Robotech, eh? Good choice!
Old 11-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I actually already have a veritech fighter, I got it when i was a kid but there was no specicl ones for each figure as they were for anyone you wanted to put in it but it did come with a sticker sheet which had the pirate logos which i placed on mine and no i'm not selling it

Timelady Jen
Old 11-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Question

Are you sure? I could have sworn i saw Max's blue alpha fighter and Mirya's red alpha as well as the white Skull-1.
Old 11-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Are you sure? I could have sworn i saw Max's blue alpha fighter and Mirya's red alpha as well as the white Skull-1.
The only ones i ever saw at the store as a kid was the white skil veritech fighter, I also rember seeing Dana's hover tank which i don't have perhapMax's and Miya's where custum made taking a white skull and repainting it and printing up you're own decals, hmmmnn perhaps i should track down two veritech fighters in need of a repaint

veritech Jen
Old 11-19-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
The only ones i ever saw at the store as a kid was the white skil veritech fighter, I also rember seeing Dana's hover tank which i don't have perhapMax's and Miya's where custum made taking a white skull and repainting it and printing up you're own decals, hmmmnn perhaps i should track down two veritech fighters in need of a repaint

veritech Jen
Veritech Jen. LOL!
Old 11-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
Veritech Jen. LOL!
Come on where the love for ROBOTECH? The cartoons rocked and the toys were way cool

Timelady Jen
Old 11-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hmmm idk .... when they relaunched the toys awhile back i saw White w/ red trim , Blue w/ black trim , Red w/ black trim and of course the Skull veritechs.
Old 11-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I don't know about the relauch versons as i never saw any, I was talking about the ones made by Matchbox back in the mid 80s i had a lot of the figures and the white skull veritech fighter and i recently got an unopened DANA STERLING figure
Veritech Jen
Old 11-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I'm pretty sure they made them during the original run too. Guess google would settle it.
Old 11-19-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Come on where the love for ROBOTECH? The cartoons rocked and the toys were way cool

Timelady Jen
You misunderstand, Timelady Jen. I just thought it was cute the way you said Veritech Jen.

I also love Robotech. I have the complete 85 episode run of the original series on DVD. Sweeeeet.
Old 11-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I love Robotech , i watched it everyday after school. That and Voltron , Thundercats , GI-Joe , He-Man , Transformers , anyone remember the Dungeons & Dragons cartoon?
Old 11-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Of course i rember the dungeons and dragons cartoon, Rember awhile back that i mentioned that i played the dungeons and dragons game when i was in highschool gee who would have thought that i always played a female chacter
Jennifer
Old 11-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

To bad the Dungeons & Dragons movies were kinda lame , not god awful but certainly not as epic as they could've been.
Old 11-20-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
I love Robotech , i watched it everyday after school. That and Voltron , Thundercats , GI-Joe , He-Man , Transformers , anyone remember the Dungeons & Dragons cartoon?
All good titles.

The Dungeons & Dragons series is available on DVD.
Old 11-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool , and i watched Saber Rider and The Star Sherrifs. They had a ship that transformed into a cowadoy robot named ..... RAMROD lol

Ramrod was voiced by Peter Cullen aka "Optimus Prime".
Old 11-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool , and i watched Saber Rider and The Star Sherrifs. They had a ship that transformed into a cowadoy robot named ..... RAMROD lol

Old 11-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Old 11-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
To bad the Dungeons & Dragons movies were kinda lame , not god awful but certainly not as epic as they could've been.
Actually the first movie is pretty good the second on wasn't bad but no where near as good as the first one if you wand epic then watch LORD OF THE RINGS rhose are epic and the HOBBIT will be coming soon, Ever see the LORD OF THE RINGS CARTOON MOVIE from the early 80s? i have it on DVD

Jerseygirl Jen
Old 11-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I have all the LotR animated films. The Hobbit , LotR and the Return of the King.

Anybody watch Krod Mandoon on Comedy Central?

And i can't wait to see Guillermo del Toro's Hobbit film. If the filming and editing process is as grueling as it was on Peter Jackson , then you can expect a slimmer Guillermo when he finishes The Hobbit. lol
Old 11-20-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

local can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphanumeric View Post
Re: The Waters of Mars

At first I was like. "Bah this is just another generic run of the mill storyline..."

But then that last ten minutes saved it.

Can't wait for the last 2 specials.
Waters of Mars: I wouldn't say generic... very dark, even for the Doctor.