Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 02-06-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default World Cup -2010

Okay soccer/football fans I realize that I'm possibly treading on dangerous ground here, but which country is your pick to win the next world cup?
My first pick is Brazil - yes I know Brazil is always a favourite, but I picked them in 1994 and they won (coincidentally I also won all my bets then)
My second pick is Germany - I think they might make it to the finals, but then lose in the final game.
Your turn faithful football fans.
Old 02-06-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Nikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to behold

Brazil.... too easy
Old 02-07-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ajdon is on a distinguished road

austria...

no, France will win!!
Old 02-07-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki View Post
Brazil.... too easy
Not necessarily. Brazil wasn't expected to win in 1994 and they did. However, they haven't won since.
Old 02-08-2008
Shecock obsessed

C'mon all you Europeans. You must have an opinion. There is still a little more than 2 years to go and plenty of time for countries to be eliminated and other choices to be made then.
Tlover what about England?
Gizmo does Ireland stand a chance or are the Faroes Islands better?
Elio (if you're still around) you must think Italy has the best chance?
What about our good friends from Greece?

Make a guess. Let's see who's right in a couple of years.
Old 02-08-2008
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about

Sorry ila, i haven't got a clue about football never really interested me, Although i must admit for some strange reason i get excited at the world cup i think I'm probably being patriotic.
However i do know England are crap!(mm that's not too patriotic, but true) full of pampered overpaid premadonas, and if we dont win, which we wont i always find Brazil very entertaining and exciting(much like their shemales) so ill root for them.
Old 02-08-2008
Rick_

I want mexico to win :D
Old 10-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

threnn00 will become famous soon enoughthrenn00 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
...and if we dont win, which we wont i always find Brazil very entertaining and exciting(much like their shemales) so ill root for them.
Wonder if tlover was on to something here... Any correlation between quality of tgirls and quality of football? Brazil: hot tgirls/ great soccer. Spain: same. OK, actually I'll shoot down my own theory- if soccer and tgirls were connected, Thailand would be a football superpower... Never mind.

BTW, personally, I'm a big fan of España.
Old 02-09-2008
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
C'mon all you Europeans. You must have an opinion. There is still a little more than 2 years to go and plenty of time for countries to be eliminated and other choices to be made then.
Elio (if you're still around) you must think Italy has the best chance?
What about our good friends from Greece?

Elio always has an opinion and lots of them.
So were are you Elio? I'm getting kinda worried.
His last post was December last year, posting every day for ages then nothing all of a sudden!
Very strange!
Old 02-13-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

shaman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to shaman

The mexican team has a bunch of new people that were playing in europe since very young, they were champions of the U17 world cup.... mi pick it's MEXICO
Old 02-28-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Not necessarily. Brazil wasn't expected to win in 1994 and they did. However, they haven't won since.
My bad. I forgot about 2002.
Old 03-11-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

epj290 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to epj290

Well aprt from girls/ shemales and musci football is another addiction. I still think its too early too even say who can win since we dont even know who is actualyl going to the world cup yet.
Nevertheless, i do believe that this next world cup is rigth up for grabs to any top team. My pick will be germany, since the have been consistent getting 2nd in 2002 and 3rd in 2006. But that is just my opinion.
Old 03-11-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by epj290 View Post
I still think its too early too even say who can win since we dont even know who is actualyl going to the world cup yet.
Agreed. There's still lots of time for countries to get eliminated. This also means that if your favourite country is eliminated there is still time to pick another country to win.
Old 04-13-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

morocho has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Bro, Brazil won the world cup in Korea Japan 2002!!
I am personally tried of brazil, I hope Argentina wins. They have great players that always play in Europe
Old 04-13-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by morocho View Post
Bro, Brazil won the world cup in Korea Japan 2002!!
Check post #17 where I mentioned that I had forgotten about Brazil winning in 2002.
Old 06-18-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Desperanto is on a distinguished road

Greece is gonna win WC2010.
Old 12-02-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

demon_kiss2 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
sorry but brazil did win in japan/kprea world cup or have you forgoten 2002 world cup
Old 12-02-2009
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_kiss2 View Post
sorry but brazil did win in japan/kprea world cup or have you forgoten 2002 world cup
It was a temporary oversight which I corrected in this post

http://forum.transladyboy.com/showpo...6&postcount=17
Old 11-14-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

k.sucks.you is on a distinguished road

USA is slowly getting better. With the changing demographics and appreciation of the wider world, we're getting more fans.

We still play inconsistently; witness Czech and Germany in the last cup.

We won't win this time either, but we're getting closer.

I've a bet that USA will win the world cup in "my lifetime", although if they don't I'm sure my mate will have a hard time collecting! :-)
Old 11-17-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

wertyu has a little shameless behaviour in the past

england is dangerous for all , c.t is expert to win
Old 11-19-2009
Shecock obsessed

Default Say It Isn't So

I just heard that Slovenia beat Russia and that now Russia is not going to the World Cup. I can't believe it (if it's true). Russia was the team to beat. I was sure that they would have ended up playing in the final game. What happened to this great team? With Russia gone I'm sure that there are a lot of teams that will be breathing easier.

In other news I hear that Ireland has a protest in against France. Can anyone confirm this?

I'm still sticking to my prediction of Germany winning the cup.
Old 11-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
In other news I hear that Ireland has a protest in against France. Can anyone confirm this?
The Irish football association FAI wants a replay of this game because in 13th minute of overtime the France Capitan Thierry Henry made a clear hand play to get the ball better and pass it to William Gallas who made immediately a goal (1:1) with the head, and the referee didn't noticed it.
And this draw qualified France, and not Ireland, for the World Cup.

See it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRLWMeDCx_U

Last edited by Tread; 11-19-2009 at 06:03 PM. Reason: youtube
Old 11-19-2009
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tread View Post
The Irish football association FAI wants a replay of this game because in 13th minute of overtime the France Capitan Thierry Henry made a clear hand play to get the ball better and pass it to William Gallas who made immediately a goal (1:1) with the head, and the referee didn't noticed it.
And this draw qualified France, and not Ireland, for the World Cup.
Thanks, Tread. I hope they replay the game then. It would seem to be the fair and proper thing to do.
Old 11-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

interal is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to behold
Angry

I doubt if there is anything in FIFA's rules that can force a replay. Plus there probably isn't anything they can do to punish Thierry Henry either. Even if they did punish him, there'd be an appeal and his punishment would be overturned.

FIFA are useless when it comes to punishing people who clearly cheat on the field of play. It's obvious the use of a video replay during the game would have solved this one.

The only way a replay would occur was if the French FA went to FIFA and said they felt it was right to replay the game. And the chances of that happening are zero.

It's a shame the Republic of Ireland aren't at the World Cup, they were the better team over the two matches.
Old 12-01-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

brazil all the way or mayb an african team but i think brazil will come on top they have won in the americas, eu an asia now is africa n they haved conquered the world of footy winning in every continent i be there when they lift the cup on rio pick up some shebabes for the after party
Old 12-02-2009

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute
Default The 4 pots for the World Cup Draw

Pots for Friday's draw:
* Eight groups of four countries to be drawn;
* Each group will contain one country from each of the 4 pots below:

Pot 1 (The Seeded Countries):
South Africa, Brazil, Spain, Holland, Italy, Germany, Argentina, England

Pot 2 (Asia, Oceania & North/Central America):
Japan, South Korea, North Korea, Australia, New Zealand, USA, Mexico, Honduras

Pot 3 (Africa & South America):
Ivory Coast, Ghana, Cameroon, Nigeria, Algeria, Paraguay, Chile, Uruguay

Pot 4 (Europe):
France, Portugal, Slovenia, Switzerland, Greece, Serbia, Denmark, Slovakia

Which combination will make the dreaded Group of Death?
Old 12-02-2009
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauls View Post
Pots for Friday's draw:
* Eight groups of four countries to be drawn;
* Each group will contain one country from each of the 4 pots below:

Pot 1 (The Seeded Countries):
South Africa, Brazil, Spain, Holland, Italy, Germany, Argentina, England

Pot 2 (Asia, Oceania & North/Central America):
Japan, South Korea, North Korea, Australia, New Zealand, USA, Mexico, Honduras

Pot 3 (Africa & South America):
Ivory Coast, Ghana, Cameroon, Nigeria, Algeria, Paraguay, Chile, Uruguay

Pot 4 (Europe):
France, Portugal, Slovenia, Switzerland, Greece, Serbia, Denmark, Slovakia

Which combination will make the dreaded Group of Death?
The Group of Death

Germany
Mexico
Cameroon
Slovenia
Old 12-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

interal is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to behold
Default Good draw for England

England's group isn't too tough. USA in the first game will be interesting, but I bet Fabio Capello is happy with Algeria and Slovenia, other potential opponents were tougher than those two.

Looks like there are 2 groups of death, Germany's and Brazil's.

Italy must be in the easiest group.

Now only 6 months of hype left 'til the start.
Old 12-05-2009
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by interal View Post
England's group isn't too tough. USA in the first game will be interesting, but I bet Fabio Capello is happy with Algeria and Slovenia, other potential opponents were tougher than those two.

Looks like there are 2 groups of death, Germany's and Brazil's.

Italy must be in the easiest group.

Now only 6 months of hype left 'til the start.
Don't be too quick to dismiss Slovenia. They beat Russia in a crucial game.

I think England had better not go into the first round too confident or they will play sloppily and get beaten by those teams that they expect to easily beat.
Old 12-05-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Here is the draw for the WC

Fav to win Brazil, Spain, Holland, Germany and Italy
Dark Horses Chile, South Korea, USA, South Africa and Greece
No Chance in Hell Algeria, Slovenia, France, New Zeland and Honduras

Group A: South Africa, Mexico, Uruguay, France
Group B: Argentina, South Korea, Nigeria, Greece,
Group C: England, USA, Algeria, Slovenia
Group D: Germany, Australia, Ghana, Serbia
Group E: Holland, Japan, Cameroon, Denmark,
Group F: Italy, New Zealand, Paraguay, Slovakia
Group G: Brazil, North Korea, Ivory Coast, Portugal
Group H: Spain, Honduras, Chile, Switzerland.

I will like to hear from the group whos there Fav, Dark Horse and who has no chance.