Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 01-15-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Hazel Tucker, from her "Green Corset" set.
Attached Thumbnails
hazel_green-corset-glam_image_87606.jpg   hazel_green-corset-glam_image_75508.jpg   hazel_green-corset-glam_image_37301.jpg  

Old 01-22-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Hazel Tucker, from her "Glam Night" set.
Attached Thumbnails
02.jpg   03.jpg   04.jpg  

Old 03-13-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemale.xxx

Hazel Tucker, from two new sets.
Attached Thumbnails
hazeltucker1.blk.033.jpg   hazeltucker1.blk.087.jpg   hazeltucker2.blk.078.jpg  

hazeltucker2.blk.018.jpg  
Old 04-07-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemaleyum.com

It's been a while since Hazel Tucker has posed for SMY, but she's in this week's update. Of course, I chose pictures that highlight one of her finest features: those incredible puffy nipples.
Attached Thumbnails
hazeltucker15104 copy.jpg   hazeltucker15066 copy.jpg   hazeltucker15081 copy.jpg  

Old 04-09-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Hazel Tucker is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Hazel Tucker
Default Blondes do have a little more fun...

Hey Everyone! Thought I'd post an up-2-date pic on here. More hot pics cumming to HT.COM soon!
Attached Thumbnails
Display.jpg  

]http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=cm_wl_search_1?ie=UTF8&cid=A29J5IHI8W65EQ

http://hazeltuckerts.cammodels.com
Old 04-13-2012

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up @hazel-tucker.com

More of the lovely Hazel Tucker...
Attached Thumbnails
PurpleShirtAndPanties076.jpg   PurpleShirtAndPanties081.jpg   PurpleShirtAndPanties092.jpg  

Old 04-14-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

whizmercury is a jewel in the roughwhizmercury is a jewel in the roughwhizmercury is a jewel in the rough
Default older sets

some more hazel!
Attached Thumbnails
silverdot022.jpg   silverdot032.jpg   silverdot026.jpg  

1.jpg   6.jpg   11.jpg  

06.jpg   09.jpg   03.jpg  

13.jpg   12.jpg   14.jpg  

07.jpg   10.jpg  

Last edited by whizmercury; 04-14-2012 at 12:25 AM.
Old 04-14-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

TomasK is on a distinguished road

Oh my! Hazel really is the lady of my dreams,she's so effortlessly beautiful, I can't wait to see her new additions
Old 04-19-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hazel celebrating New Year's Eve, December 31, 2011. And Hazel celebrating her 23rd birthday, January 2012.
Attached Thumbnails
hazel-tucker_NewYearsEve-January-2012.jpg   hazel-tucker_23birthday2012.jpg  
Old 04-30-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

Hazel in a new, wilder, look
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg  

Old 05-19-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Anallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to all

From her last set at Shemaleyum
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg  
Old 05-20-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

malena will become famous soon enough

here's more pics of Hazel
Attached Thumbnails
hazel-tucker-naughty-librarian-01.jpg   hazel-tucker-naughty-librarian-02.jpg   hazel-tucker-naughty-librarian-04.jpg  

Old 05-20-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Hillview is on a distinguished road
Default Wonderful

Hazel Tucker what can you say about her but Awesome Awesome and Awesome , one of my personal favorite pics is her in panties , love her very erotic bulge and her very cute bottom ...... well like l said just Awesome
Old 07-08-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

SilverSabre has a spectacular aura aboutSilverSabre has a spectacular aura about

Hazel got a little "upgrade", well, actually not that little
Attached Thumbnails
image_85909.jpg   hazel-tucker-newboobs-01.jpg   hazel-tucker-newboobs-02.jpg  

Old 07-09-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

nemis1234 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nemis1234

always were and always will be one of the most beautiful in the world

Last edited by nemis1234; 07-09-2012 at 02:22 PM.
Old 07-09-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ssell10 is on a distinguished road
Default Puffies

Miss the cute little puffies, they used to make her look like the ultimate girl next door. Hope the blonde hair and massive boobs arent a sign she's going to kimber james on us
Old 07-09-2012
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssell10 View Post
Miss the cute little puffies, they used to make her look like the ultimate girl next door. Hope the blonde hair and massive boobs arent a sign she's going to kimber james on us
While I liked her cute little puffies, I do think that now she's looking better than ever.
Old 07-09-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ssell10 is on a distinguished road
Default :)

Yep, she still looks stunning!
Old 11-12-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Anallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to all

From the latest Update at Franks tgirl world
Attached Thumbnails
hazel tucker.jpg  
Old 11-12-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

APACHE has a spectacular aura aboutAPACHE has a spectacular aura about

I liked Hazel better before she got her boobjob, but i still love her nice little cock.
Old 11-12-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

chuckiebg is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by APACHE View Post
I liked Hazel better before she got her boobjob, but i still love her nice little cock.
You are right, before the boobjob she was hotter. My opinion.
Old 11-13-2012

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up @shemale-club

More of the gorgeous Hazel Tucker...
Attached Thumbnails
hazel-tucker-tranny-love-02.jpg   hazel-tucker-tranny-love-03.jpg   10.jpg  

Old 11-13-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Chatsworth will become famous soon enoughChatsworth will become famous soon enough

I,personally,love her as a brunette as in that last set of pictures,and let me add that I've hung out with her at clubs and I just want to say that she's one of the nicest girls I've ever met at such functions.Beautiful girl with a beautiful personality and heart.
Old 11-13-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.bobstgirls.com

Bob has a new set of the "new" Hazel as a naughty nurse.
Attached Thumbnails
3.jpg   12.jpg   11.jpg  

Old 11-13-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemaleclub.com

Shemale Club has the "new" Hazel with Josh, today's luckiest man on earth.
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg   6.jpg  

Old 11-13-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Chatsworth will become famous soon enoughChatsworth will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Shemale Club has the "new" Hazel with Josh, today's luckiest man on earth.
The luckiest man isn't one doing a photo shoot with her,but the guy she comes home to...the guy in a relationship with her iow.Wow!
Old 11-15-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tgdabbler is on a distinguished road

It's great that Hazel's implants didn't effect her beautiful puffy nipples.
Old 11-15-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Electrickatie69 is on a distinguished road

Hazel Tucker Rules!
She has been my Idol for a long time now..
I would suck Hazel for hours..
Kisses.

Last edited by Electrickatie69; 11-15-2012 at 02:44 PM.
Old 11-23-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemale.xxx

Hazel Tucker shows off her new breasts. I miss her beautiful little puffies, but I celebrate that Hazel gets to do what she wants with her own body.
Attached Thumbnails
hazeltucker4.blk.007.jpg   hazeltucker4.blk.024.jpg   hazeltucker4.blk.075.jpg  

Old 11-23-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

andersonmarquesb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Hazel Tucker shows off her new breasts. I miss her beautiful little puffies, but I celebrate that Hazel gets to do what she wants with her own body.
She is perfect!
Old 12-01-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemalestrokers.com

Looking at this third picture, all I can think of is being on my knees and begging Hazel to shoot her sweet load right into my mouth!
Attached Thumbnails
hazel_ss_16.jpg   hazel_ss_31.jpg   hazel_ss_40.jpg  

Old 12-08-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

APACHE has a spectacular aura aboutAPACHE has a spectacular aura about

Hazel Tucker
Attached Thumbnails
large.jpg  
Old 12-14-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemale.xxx

Hazel Tucker and some guy named Jay Huntington, who has clearly taken the place that should have gone to me!

Attached Thumbnails
hazeltucker_jayhuntingtonhc.blk.038.jpg   hazeltucker_jayhuntingtonhc.blk.067.jpg   hazeltucker_jayhuntingtonhc.blk.117.jpg  

Old 12-16-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

kkug is on a distinguished road

she has a delicious hole, love her blondie
Old 12-18-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.bobstgirls.com

Hazel in (and out of) my favorite color, purple.
Attached Thumbnails
hazel-tucker_flower-dress_1.jpg   hazel-tucker_flower-dress_5.jpg   hazel-tucker_flower-dress_10.jpg  

Old 12-22-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hazel cums in this week's SMY update.
Attached Thumbnails
hazeltucker15034 copy.jpg   hazeltucker15067 copy.jpg   hazeltucker15093 copy.jpg  

Old 12-22-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cumshooter69 is a jewel in the roughcumshooter69 is a jewel in the roughcumshooter69 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Hazel cums in this week's SMY update.
I think Hazel will make all of us CUM this week also
Old 12-26-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemale.xxx

If Hazel Tucker doesn't give you a raging hardon, you either have no cock yourself or you need medical attention.
Attached Thumbnails
hazeltucker3.blk.001.jpg   hazeltucker3.blk.043.jpg   hazeltucker3.blk.048.jpg  

Old 12-27-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.frankstgirlworld.com

Frank has Hazel Tucker posting in a light purple corset. So sexy!
Attached Thumbnails
hazel_ftgw_09.jpg   hazel_ftgw_12.jpg   hazel_ftgw_15.jpg  

Old 12-29-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Agurlishboy01 is on a distinguished road
Question Chested

I'm thinking (and envious) of the superb chest of Hazel. It seems that it is a perfectly natural one (though probably with hormone). Is that correct? Am I right?
Old 01-04-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Amazing TS Hazel Tucker strips and poses on Bob's TGirls
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg  

Old 01-11-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemale-pornstar.com

In this week's SMP update, beautiful Hazel Tucker lures the poolboy ... first to suck her cock outside, and then give her a good fucking in the house. Okay, "lure" is the wrong word. He's all over her the moment she offers, like any sane man would be!
Attached Thumbnails
hazeltuckerhc.bw.079 copy.jpg   hazeltuckerhc.bw.143 copy.jpg   hazeltuckerhc.bw.171 copy.jpg  

Old 01-25-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

vampiriyo1 is on a distinguished road

I fell for her the first day i saw her, now that she has new bobs but even i like
Old 01-29-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

richfun will become famous soon enough
Default Love This picture of Hazel and lover

The expression on her face blows my mind and ..............................
Attached Thumbnails
Hazel Tucker.jpg  
Old 01-30-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

skinnerdy is on a distinguished road
Default lovely, I could look at her all day and fantasise!

What a gorgeous shemale she is I could imagine doing all sorts of rude things to her!
Attached Thumbnails
hazel-tucker-ass.jpg   hazel-tucker-ass-spreading.jpg   hazel-tucker-ass-fucking.jpg  

Old 01-30-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemale.xxx

Sexy Hazel Tucker in a new shoot for Shemale.XXX, still proudly showing off her new titties.
Attached Thumbnails
hazeltucker5.blk.018.jpg   hazeltucker5.blk.030.jpg   hazeltucker5.blk.050.jpg  

Old 02-02-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

TgirlLoverGermany is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by richfun View Post
The expression on her face blows my mind and ..............................
What an amazing pic. You are right her expression is so amazing
Old 02-19-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

samurai will become famous soon enough

A picture collection of hazel, in my opinion...
Attached Thumbnails
04.jpg  
Old 02-21-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

From an old Hazel Tucker set titled "Lemon Drops!"
Attached Thumbnails
01.jpg   02.jpg   03.jpg  

Old 02-24-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hazel Tucker in this week's SMY update. Don't miss the sweet nectar in the third picture.
Attached Thumbnails
hazeltucker16041 copy.jpg   hazeltucker16066 copy.jpg   hazeltucker16088 copy.jpg