Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 10-18-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default www.shemale-japan.com

Nurse photos seem to be the new rage at Shemale Japan. Here's Ai Sakurai conducting a self-examination.
Attached Thumbnails
nurse_AiSakurai3023.jpg   nurse_AiSakurai3060.jpg   nurse_AiSakurai3090.jpg  

Old 10-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Mai Ayase helps Japan put the shame to the U.S. healthcare system.
Judging from their uniforms, I think Maya Sakuragi is a nurse at the same hospital.
Attached Thumbnails
nurse_MayaSakuragi2029.jpg   nurse_MayaSakuragi2034.jpg   nurse_MayaSakuragi2042.jpg  

Old 10-27-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Milla Viasotti ... if she took my temperature right now, it would break the thermometer!
Attached Thumbnails
nurse_milla-viasotti_5.jpg   nurse_milla-viasotti_6.jpg   nurse_milla-viasotti_12.jpg  

Old 10-27-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Slavetoebony is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I would like to make my co-pay to Sheeba Starr when I visit the doctor.
She is welcome to conduct her medical experiments on me any time.
Old 11-01-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Karol Surfistinha, nurse extraordinaire.
Attached Thumbnails
nurse_karol-surfistinha_071Alana%2010-10%20www_bookdefotos_com-Edit-Edit.jpg   nurse_karol-surfistinha_076Alana%2010-10%20www_bookdefotos_com-Edit.jpg   nurse_karol-surfistinha_078Alana%2010-10%20www_bookdefotos_com-Edit.jpg  

Old 11-08-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Suzanny Petrovick, trans nurse.
Attached Thumbnails
nurse_Suzanny Petrovick trans nurse.jpg   nurse_Suzanny Petrovick trans nurse3.jpg   nurse_Suzanny Petrovick trans nurse5.jpg  

Old 11-08-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jolo will become famous soon enoughjolo will become famous soon enough
Smile Help Nurse Suzy

Nurse Suzy to the rescue, helping a patient with some new behavior modification techniques.

Jon
Attached Thumbnails
nurse_SUZY2.jpg  
Old 11-09-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud of
Default Cute Ladyboy Nurses

Not your typical nurse uniform but still cute
Ladyboy Noon is in blue, she looks soooo different from her older gold sets
the other one I have no idea

Ladyboy Nurses on Shemale Models Tube

Link above gives more photos, these photos are not even on the site yet, will be in a couple days , nice to know people sometimes

Have fun if I had Noon in that outfit I think I been in paradise
Attached Thumbnails
_MG_8034.jpg   _MG_8081.jpg   _MG_8098.jpg  

Old 11-09-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShemaleReviewDude View Post
Not your typical nurse uniform but still cute
Ladyboy Noon is in blue, she looks soooo different from her older gold sets
the other one I have no idea

Ladyboy Nurses on Shemale Models Tube

Link above gives more photos, these photos are not even on the site yet, will be in a couple days , nice to know people sometimes

Have fun if I had Noon in that outfit I think I been in paradise
I'm just wondering, but are these identified as nurse outfits by the originating content provider? I don't see anything that suggests they are nurse outfits, even remotely.
Old 11-09-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud of

yes they are
1. The set is called lipstick lesbian nurses by the owner
2. I have seen outfits like this before, they are a spin off of Japan Anime nurse outfits
3. Didnt just make it up

Cheers
Old 11-09-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShemaleReviewDude View Post
yes they are
1. The set is called lipstick lesbian nurses by the owner
2. I have seen outfits like this before, they are a spin off of Japan Anime nurse outfits
3. Didnt just make it up

Cheers
Thanks. BTW, I didn't think you had made it up.
Old 11-09-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hehe no problem it wasnt a crack, I understood the points, you could move it to the lesbian shemales if u feel it belongs there better, its all good
Old 01-14-2012

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up @trannysmuts

Nurse Isabella Branco...
Attached Thumbnails
tranny-with-great-cock-1.jpg   tranny-with-great-cock-3.jpg   tranny-with-great-cock-5.jpg  

Old 01-22-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.trannybox.com

Clow may just be the cutest nurse I've ever seen. She makes me wish I had some illness that required her special care.
Attached Thumbnails
nurse_clow_10716_002.jpg   nurse_clow_10716_024.jpg   nurse_clow_10716_033.jpg  

Old 01-26-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Wake up! It's time for your cock therapy.
Attached Thumbnails
nurse_a_xxx.jpg   nurse_b_xxx.jpg   nurse_c_xxx.jpg  

Old 02-10-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

It's examination time for all patients. The question is, who gets examined: the patient, or Neru Sousaki?
Attached Thumbnails
nurse_NeruSousaki3030.jpg   nurse_NeruSousaki3040.jpg   nurse_NeruSousaki3054.jpg  

Old 03-05-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemalestrokers.com

Veronika gets ready to treat her patient.
Attached Thumbnails
nurse-veronika_a_content_005.jpg   nurse-veronika_b_content_002.jpg   nurse-veronika_c_content_012.jpg  

Old 03-10-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud of

allanah starr, carla novaes and kimber james
Attached Thumbnails
allanah-194_1000.jpg   carla-395_1000.jpg   kimber-586_1000.jpg  

Old 03-17-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jolo will become famous soon enoughjolo will become famous soon enough
Smile Now THIS is the kind of nurse that I need

It is interesting that Nurses have been been the object of sexual fantasies for as long as I can remember. I believe that when hospitalization is required, it is the Nurses, who are the real key in getting people to get better.

In that mode, here is a nurse that brought all of the correct equipment to help snap me back into health. What patient could ask for more.

This spectacular Nurse's name I have seen as both Veronika and Veronica. Either way, she is amazing.

Jon
Attached Thumbnails
nurse_veronika02.jpg   nurse_veronica_05.jpg   nurse_veronica.02.jpg  

Old 03-18-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud of

natassia dreams
Attached Thumbnails
natassia-189_1000.jpg  
Old 03-19-2012

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up @andreanobiliproductions

"Nursex": Alanda Dumont (aka Alanda du Monde)...
Attached Thumbnails
04.jpg   05.jpg   11.jpg  

Old 03-22-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Nurse Jesse Flores has something I'd like her to stick in my ass, and it isn't the toy she's holding.
Attached Thumbnails
nurse_jesse_3.jpg   nurse_jesse_9.jpg   nurse_jesse_12.jpg  

Old 03-22-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cumshooter69 is a jewel in the roughcumshooter69 is a jewel in the roughcumshooter69 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Nurse Jesse Flores has something I'd like her to stick in my ass, and it isn't the toy she's holding.
I agree with you, Jesse needs to fill me up with 100 cc's of hot sperm on the hour every hour.
Old 04-09-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.extremeladyboys.com

Jemmy, self-medicating.
Attached Thumbnails
nurse_jemmy_004.jpg   nurse_jemmy_008.jpg   nurse_jemmy_012.jpg  

Old 12-22-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.bobstgirls.com

I can't believe it has been more than four months between posts in this thread. Thanks to beautiful Heather Hung, the long drought is over!
Attached Thumbnails
nurse_heather_hung_1 copy.jpg   nurse_heather_hung_8 copy.jpg   nurse_heather_hung_4122 copy.jpg  

Old 12-24-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

Yuki Mizuno: would you treat her or would you let yourself treated?
Attached Thumbnails
aina2.hiro.022.jpg   aina2.hiro.043.jpg   aina2.hiro.058.jpg  

Old 12-26-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

natassia dreams
i want her medicine
Attached Thumbnails
natassia-063_1000.jpg  
Old 01-23-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Noa Iijima, the jewel of the Japanese healthcare system.
Attached Thumbnails
nurse_NoaIijima5.hiro054 copy.jpg   nurse_NoaIijima5.hiro068 copy.jpg   nurse_NoaIijima5.hiro074 copy.jpg  

Old 01-30-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

More great moments in world healthcare ... nurse Milla Viasotti.
Attached Thumbnails
nurse_milla-viasotti_1.jpg   nurse_milla-viasotti_2.jpg   nurse_milla-viasotti_6.jpg  

Old 02-09-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Nakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to behold

Escort girl Ginevra. Pic from her homepage www.transginevra.com.
Attached Thumbnails
transginevra - www.transginevra.com.jpg  
Old 02-10-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Michellefield will become famous soon enough

and more from ALLANAH STARR pictured above....
Attached Thumbnails
ALLANAH STARR-0348.jpg   ALLANAH STARR-0351.jpg   ALLANAH STARR-0352.jpg  

Old 02-12-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Is LILIENNE LI a doctor or nurse- does it really matter?
Attached Thumbnails
LILIENNE LI--0102.jpg   LILIENNE LI--0103.jpg   LILIENNE LI--0104.jpg  

Old 02-13-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

two more of JOHANNA BADINE adding to the nurse pictures posted above...
Attached Thumbnails
JOHANNA BADINE--0164.jpg   JOHANNA BADINE--0165.jpg  
Old 02-14-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

normanby17 is on a distinguished road
Default Kaede nurse

New half nurse Kaede.
Attached Thumbnails
Kaede nurse1.jpg   Kaede nurse2.jpg   Kaede nurse3.jpg  

Old 02-15-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

the ever popular OLIVIA LOVE willing to help....
Attached Thumbnails
OLIVIA LOVE-0273.jpg   OLIVIA LOVE-0275.jpg   OLIVIA LOVE-0276.jpg  

Old 02-15-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

SOL ANA wants to help ease any pain that you are having by looking at her photos....
Attached Thumbnails
0162.jpg   0159.jpg   0157.jpg  

Old 02-16-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

AZUL MELINA would like to be added to trans lady boy's medical health team...
Attached Thumbnails
01.jpg   02.jpg   06.jpg  

Old 02-17-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

can Talita Husten join our medical system???
Attached Thumbnails
talita_husten3004.jpg   talita_husten3049.jpg   talita_husten3089.jpg  

Old 02-26-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

As Kim Bella demonstrates, the curriculum at the nursing school she attended taught something in your ass is always therapeutic.
Attached Thumbnails
nurse_kimbella_4.jpg   nurse_kimbella_7.jpg   nurse_kimbella_12.jpg  

Old 03-16-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Nakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to behold

Icecy will make you feel alright again! (@shemale.asia)
Attached Thumbnails
Icecy_shemale.asia_001.jpg   Icecy_shemale.asia_014.jpg   Icecy_shemale.asia_013.jpg  

Old 03-16-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Nurse Gianna Rivera administers herself an injection! (@bobs-tgirls.com)
Attached Thumbnails
gianna rivera_bobs-tgirls.com_7.jpg   gianna rivera_bobs-tgirls.com_9.jpg   gianna rivera_bobs-tgirls.com_10.jpg  

Old 04-10-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Wawa will make you feel better soon! (@ladyboygold.com)
Attached Thumbnails
wawa_ladyboygold.com_2.jpg   wawa_ladyboygold.com_9.jpg   wawa_ladyboygold.com_15.jpg  

Old 04-10-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tara Emory once more demonstrates her medical expertise! (@taraemory.com)
Attached Thumbnails
tara emory_078.jpg   tara emory_088.jpg   tara emory_115.jpg  

Old 04-10-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakonas View Post
Tara Emory once more demonstrates her medical expertise! (@taraemory.com)
I need a Tara Emory injection! Fluids (in my mouth and ass), STAT!
Old 05-07-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Bob loves this set and this costume. He's shot many a model as a nurse. This time, it's Annalise Rose.
Attached Thumbnails
01.jpg   05.jpg   09.jpg  

Old 05-09-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Shemale nurses are really faszinating! Here is charming Brazilian escort girl Malizia. (@ tsmalizia.com)
Attached Thumbnails
ts malizia_01.jpg   ts malizia_08.jpg   ts malizia_03.jpg  

Old 05-09-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Divine Tara Emory is my favourite nurse! (@taraemory.com)
Attached Thumbnails
Tara-02.jpg   Tara-03.jpg   Tara-04.jpg  

Old 05-09-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Carla Novaes cures a defenseless patient with a rough therapy! (@tslatex.com)
Attached Thumbnails
tslatex-carla_novaes_1-007.jpg   tslatex-carla_novaes_1-009.jpg   tslatex-carla_novaes_1-010.jpg  

Last edited by Nakonas; 05-09-2013 at 03:51 PM.
Old 05-09-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

After a hard day's work nurse Beyonce just has the wish to relax. (@shemaleyum.com)
Attached Thumbnails
Beyonce_shemaleyum.com-04.jpg   Beyonce_shemaleyum.com-05.jpg   Beyonce_shemaleyum.com-10.jpg  

Old 05-09-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Nurse Melissa and a colleague playing doctor (@andreanobiliproductions.com)
Attached Thumbnails
Melissa_andreanobiliproductions.com-05.jpg   Melissa_andreanobiliproductions.com-06.jpg   Melissa_andreanobiliproductions.com-13.jpg