Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 12-15-2009
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
Heavy Rain looks cool. The interesting thing is that your playable character can die and you'd continue on w/ a new one w/ a different perspective and story outcome.

You will play as multiple characters on the trail of a serial killer dubbed the "origami killer".

Gameplay looks to be similiar to Shenmue , it even has a version of quick time events. It's done by the team that did "Indigo Prophecy".
Indigo Prophecy was on the PC! Does that mean that Heavy Rain has a chance as well?

If you want an in-depth article & interview(with lots of pics) about Heavy Rain, try to pick up Games magazine #87. It should still be on the rack at various stores(I picked mine up at a variety store). It is a good read, and there are a LOT of games mentioned in there. Besides PC Gamer, this is a magazine I will be picking up from now on.
Old 12-15-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough
Question

A PC release looks doubtful , Heavy Rain is being touted as a PS3 exclusive .... at least for the forseeable future.

But w/ the high cost of game development you would think companies would want their games on multiple platforms.
Old 12-15-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

connie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the rough
Default Love Video Games

Just love them, have many systems and many games, currently running through left4dead2, replaying for the fourth time Fallout 3, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, Dragon Age Origins, Halo ODST, Super Mario Bros, MadWorld and No More Heros.
Old 12-15-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by connie View Post
Just love them, have many systems and many games, currently running through left4dead2, replaying for the fourth time Fallout 3, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, Dragon Age Origins, Halo ODST, Super Mario Bros, MadWorld and No More Heros.
Marry me Connie. lol
Old 12-15-2009
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by connie View Post
Yep. You're a Gamer.
Old 12-15-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
A PC release looks doubtful , Heavy Rain is being touted as a PS3 exclusive .... at least for the forseeable future.

But w/ the high cost of game development you would think companies would want their games on multiple platforms.
I agree. In fact, I am still waiting for Fable II to come out on PC. Heck, they released Fable I: The Lost Chapter for PC, why can't they release the second one?
Old 12-15-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Time constraints , They are working on Fable 3 and something for Project Natal.

It will probably be released later w/ all the dlc on pc next year.
Old 12-15-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Time constraints , They are working on Fable 3 and something for Project Natal.

It will probably be released later w/ all the dlc on pc next year.
I hope so. I bought the Collector's Edition strategy guide and I want to use it.

There is an article on Fable III and Natal in the magazine I mentioned a couple of posts ago. I would check it out if you can find it, rocka.
Old 12-15-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool , I'll try and find it.

I subscribe to Game Informer.
Old 12-15-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Cool , I'll try and find it.

I subscribe to Game Informer.
That magazine has been around for a long time!

Basically the only magazine(strictly for PC) left is PC Gamer. Computer Games went belly-up and Computer Gaming World became online only. That sucks. I enjoy reading a magazine in MY HANDS.
Old 12-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Same here , I prefer holding a magazine. It saves paper being online only , but i donate my old magazines to the library.

Same w/ games , alot of cool ones are download only and when it comes to games and movies i like to have a physical copy to proudly display among my collection.
Old 12-16-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Same here , I prefer holding a magazine. It saves paper being online only , but i donate my old magazines to the library.

Same w/ games , alot of cool ones are download only and when it comes to games and movies i like to have a physical copy to proudly display among my collection.
And with games, it is nice having the tangible aspects to it. The game disc, the manual, the map. All that adds to the total package in my opinion. Downloading a game(legally, of course) is just not the same. It ends up being just a bunch of files. Meh.
Old 12-17-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

True , And alot of games have beautiful artwork on their covers.
Old 12-17-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
True , And alot of games have beautiful artwork on their covers.
I agree. Some of the cheaper games you can buy sometimes have crappy artwork, but I loved the ones for the Doom games. The majority of fantasy/RPG games have awesome covers as well.
Old 12-17-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool

Sometimes the box art was terrible , Mega Man on the NES is a perfect example.

Great game but the box art was beyond bad. Bioshocks art was beautiful .... that entire game was beautiful.
Old 12-18-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Sometimes the box art was terrible , Mega Man on the NES is a perfect example.

Great game but the box art was beyond bad. Bioshocks art was beautiful .... that entire game was beautiful.
Bioshock was the closest I have ever been to playing an actual work of art. A truly breathtaking game.
Old 12-19-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

noble1337 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

right now im playing COD modern warfare 2.....and also Blazblue. if you know what that is haha. using a ps3....also waiting for bayonetta to come out. (spelling?)
Old 12-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

twistedone has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Playing Modern Warfare 2, and WOW. Think First Modern Warfare was more fun.
Old 12-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Modern Warfare 2 only has a 6hr single player campaign , but most people bought it for the multiplayer.

Playing through Mass Effect again in anticipation of pt 2.

And of course waiting for Bioshock 2 and Splinter Cell Conviction.
Old 12-24-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Modern Warfare 2 only has a 6hr single player campaign , but most people bought it for the multiplayer.

Playing through Mass Effect again in anticipation of pt 2.

And of course waiting for Bioshock 2 and Splinter Cell Conviction.
Only six hours? Since I only play single-player games, that would not be a good value for my money.
Old 12-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

twistedone has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I too am a die hard single player fan. For me at least, I don't think I got a bad value with Modern Warfare 2.

What did irritate me with Modern Warfare 2, is that your required to download "Steam" in order to play it.....even in single player mode. My face was redder in anger than some of the blood you see while playing the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
Only six hours? Since I only play single-player games, that would not be a good value for my money.
Old 12-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Yup 6hrs ... at $60 thats $10 an hour.

Most games are focusing on multiplayer now , but i still prefer good story driven gameplay.
Old 12-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LadyboyJerker can only hope to improve

First I have to mention that I'm still a wrestling fan. Not watching the WWE product these days cause mainly it's a lot childish and that PG rating ruined many things. I watch TNA since 2006, now I'm waiting the one night only return (for now) of Monday Night Wars , TNA head to head with the WWS (as I call it, S stands for shit, WW - World Worst) and I'm excited. Hogan back to the buissiness but wait I'm in a topic about video games, lol.

I bought a PS2 back in the 2004-2005 mainly for the wrestling games but as above said, it is addictive and I started playing more and more games. Now I have about 100-200 games for the PS2, another console I have is PSP and I'm playing rarely on it, mainly on the PS2 when bored. I use the PSP for music, videos, wi-fi etc.
Old 12-26-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedone View Post
I too am a die hard single player fan. For me at least, I don't think I got a bad value with Modern Warfare 2.

What did irritate me with Modern Warfare 2, is that your required to download "Steam" in order to play it.....even in single player mode. My face was redder in anger than some of the blood you see while playing the game.
One thing about Steam is that if it ever went belly-up, they(the company in charge of it. I cannot recall their name at the moment.) would make it so all the games would no longer require Steam to either play or install. Too many companies have gone bankrupt and the owners of the game(s) are SOL because of either no new patches being released for a game with a buggy release(Temple of Elemental Evil is a good example) or no tech support for any issues that may arise.
Old 12-26-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyboyJerker View Post
First I have to mention that I'm still a wrestling fan. Not watching the WWE product these days cause mainly it's a lot childish and that PG rating ruined many things. I watch TNA since 2006, now I'm waiting the one night only return (for now) of Monday Night Wars , TNA head to head with the WWS (as I call it, S stands for shit, WW - World Worst) and I'm excited. Hogan back to the buissiness but wait I'm in a topic about video games, lol.

I bought a PS2 back in the 2004-2005 mainly for the wrestling games but as above said, it is addictive and I started playing more and more games. Now I have about 100-200 games for the PS2, another console I have is PSP and I'm playing rarely on it, mainly on the PS2 when bored. I use the PSP for music, videos, wi-fi etc.
I'm not sure where you're from, but you may want to check out the next Raw or two. Bret Hart is going to be the guest host for a Raw, and that should be interesting. I never would have thought that this would happen especially after Owen Hart passing away a few years ago. I guess it's true what they say. Time heals all(or at least most) wounds.
Old 12-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I'm not sure where you're from, but you may want to check out the next Raw or two. Bret Hart is going to be the guest host for a Raw, and that should be interesting. I never would have thought that this would happen especially after Owen Hart passing away a few years ago. I guess it's true what they say. Time heals all(or at least most) wounds.
Yeah I knew that weeks agobefore they announce it. There are also rumors that Scott Hall and X-Pac would be at the live iMPACT. And the talks with RVD and Flair to join TNA continues. Anyway, mate, maybe we should do a topic about wrestling here, because this is still a topic for video games.
Old 12-27-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Yeah I knew that weeks agobefore they announce it. There are also rumors that Scott Hall and X-Pac would be at the live iMPACT. And the talks with RVD and Flair to join TNA continues. Anyway, mate, maybe we should do a topic about wrestling here, because this is still a topic for video games.
Sounds good!

With regards to wrestling video games, did you ever play that WWE game on the N64(the name eludes me at the moment)? It was great! I liked playing as Razor Ramone...probably because his was one of the few finishers that I could do!
Old 12-27-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Sounds good!

With regards to wrestling video games, did you ever play that WWE game on the N64(the name eludes me at the moment)? It was great! I liked playing as Razor Ramone...probably because his was one of the few finishers that I could do!
For N64 I remember No Mercy, Wrestlemania 2000, War Zone, Attitude as of WWF games. No Mercy is the one that much popular but I also like the WCW game WCW/nWo Revenge. First because of the roster and second the controls were like No Mercy.
Old 12-27-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
For N64 I remember No Mercy, Wrestlemania 2000, War Zone, Attitude as of WWF games. No Mercy is the one that much popular but I also like the WCW game WCW/nWo Revenge. First because of the roster and second the controls were like No Mercy.
I believe it was WCW/NWO Revenge then. I recall using Sting's "call" that got the crowd fired up. And Randy "Macho Man" Savage. Maybe it wasn't Razor Ramone, but Scott Hall. Either way, it was played quite a bit. Good game.
Old 12-27-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

DSL is on a distinguished road

I got call of duty 4 for christmas does anyone have this game perhaps you can me some help getting out of the Achievement Tutorial i am still stuck in...
is there a curtin amount of time i need to beat?.i think this will be
a very good game if i can get out of first gear that is.
Old 12-28-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSL View Post
I got call of duty 4 for christmas does anyone have this game perhaps you can me some help getting out of the Achievement Tutorial i am still stuck in...
is there a curtin amount of time i need to beat?.i think this will be
a very good game if i can get out of first gear that is.
Check out sites like Game Banshee, ones that have game walkthroughs on them. I got some Baldur's Gate tips from Game Banshee, so I am sure you'll find what you are looking for. Plus, they are good for either getting patches when they come out, or for letting you know what bugs there are and potential ways around them(if a patch hasn't been released yet). Gamespot or ign may be good ones as well.
Old 12-29-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Thanks i think there is a time stamp on that game the training corse that is.
a friend of mine at work told me his son said you need to make it outta there
in 30 seconds or less and hit every target as fast as you can.
it all most looks like one of those seal team games right down to the night vision glasses.

Quote:
Check out sites like Game Banshee, ones that have game walkthroughs on them. I got some Baldur's Gate tips from Game Banshee, so I am sure you'll find what you are looking for. Plus, they are good for either getting patches when they come out, or for letting you know what bugs there are and potential ways around them(if a patch hasn't been released yet). Gamespot or ign may be good ones as well.
Old 12-29-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSL View Post
Thanks i think there is a time stamp on that game the training corse that is.
a friend of mine at work told me his son said you need to make it outta there
in 30 seconds or less and hit every target as fast as you can.
it all most looks like one of those seal team games right down to the night vision glasses.
I hope that you're able to get past that area. I hate games where you get stuck unless you possess god-like reflexes. Would there be a cheat code that would help you if you end up continually stuck? Better to cheat than toss the game away in disgust I say.
Old 12-30-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I hate time trials and escort missions.

Especially when the AI is dumb as (expletive deleted) yeah just stand there while getting shot , or run around in circles ... TAKE COVER FOOL!!!
Old 12-30-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Well i manage to shoot down a enemy helicopter gunship! in the server mode
i used a 50 cal. belt machine gun to take it out. plus 6 on the ground
with my sniper rifle before an enemy tank fired thru a window with his 50
and took me out the graphics in this game are very realistic.
Old 12-31-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
I hate time trials and escort missions.

Especially when the AI is dumb as (expletive deleted) yeah just stand there while getting shot , or run around in circles ... TAKE COVER FOOL!!!
The AI can be sooooo frustrating sometimes, especially in Real-Time Strategy games.
Old 12-31-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool

And i enjoy playing stealthy. I literally hide in the shadows and watch enemy patterns then grab the guards , knock them out and hide them in the shadows that i grabbed them from.

I really like the Splinter Cell and Metal Gear games. The Tenchu ninja games used to be very good but now ... meh.

I love the Chinese stealth suit that was in the Fallout 3 game of the year edition. All my stats are at 100 except barter and unarmed ... they are at 75 .
Old 12-31-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
And i enjoy playing stealthy. I literally hide in the shadows and watch enemy patterns then grab the guards , knock them out and hide them in the shadows that i grabbed them from.

I really like the Splinter Cell and Metal Gear games. The Tenchu ninja games used to be very good but now ... meh.

I love the Chinese stealth suit that was in the Fallout 3 game of the year edition. All my stats are at 100 except barter and unarmed ... they are at 75 .
Sounds like you would enjoy the Thief series as well as Assassin's Creed(number 2 should be out soon, if not already).
Old 12-31-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I've played Assassins Creed and pt 2 is out now.

I loved Thief-Deadly Shadows on original X-Box , and they were supposed to remake the original Thief but set it in modern times. I think that project got cancelled but rumor is a new Thief game is being worked on ... Bethesda wanted to get the rights to the series.
Old 01-01-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
I've played Assassins Creed and pt 2 is out now.

I loved Thief-Deadly Shadows on original X-Box , and they were supposed to remake the original Thief but set it in modern times. I think that project got cancelled but rumor is a new Thief game is being worked on ... Bethesda wanted to get the rights to the series.
I heard that rumor as well. I think there may have been mention of it in one of the recent computer magazines, so it may be a multi-platform game.
Old 01-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I hope so ... Just imagine if Bethesda got the Thief franchise.

They would have Fallout , Elder Scrolls and then Thief! That would be quite a catalog of games to work with. But Bethesda is a great studio and they put alot of work in all their games.

Now i just need them to announce a new Deus Ex game and i'll be in heaven.
Old 01-01-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
I hope so ... Just imagine if Bethesda got the Thief franchise.

They would have Fallout , Elder Scrolls and then Thief! That would be quite a catalog of games to work with. But Bethesda is a great studio and they put alot of work in all their games.

Now i just need them to announce a new Deus Ex game and i'll be in heaven.
Again, I heard a rumor in one of my recent PC Gamer magazines that it was supposed to be in development in the near future.
Old 01-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jdawg is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jdawg

I bought Borderlands and I've never been more disappointed in a game. It is so fucking repetitive and boring. I paid 64 bucks for such shit and haven't gotten a response to any of my craigslist ads to buy the game.

The biggest lowpoint is the damn respawning enemies. This is what makes a game repetitive because once you clear out 10 enemies, once you leave and come back you must clear out the same enemies. This gets very boring fast.

The other lowpoint is the easy boss battles. I fucked up on sledge and died multiple times before realizing that of you just run circles around him, he dies quickly. That's how every boss battle is. Skagzilla was probably the easiest big thing I've ever beaten in a game. Just jump when he's about to land. Its too easy.

Its gotten mildly better as you go along, but its still just an average game at best. Sorry for the rant.
Old 01-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Have you played through it a second time after beating it?

You keep your weapons and level from the start and can then max out your weapons and character. Then if you go for a third playthrough all the enemies are harder but drop better loot.

I'm anticipating the next Fallout game.
Old 01-04-2010
Dark Overlord

Bioshock 2 is now going to have a Collector's Edition as well as the regular version.

Needless to say, I changed my pre-order to the CE.
Old 01-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

It's just 2 extra multiplayer character classes and an art book right?

If it was as cool as the first collectors edition or Fallout 3's collectors edition then i'd get it ... if not then the standard edition is fine.
Old 01-05-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:

If it was as cool as the first collectors edition or Fallout 3's collectors edition then i'd get it ... if not then the standard edition is fine.
It sure as heck better be more than just that, as the cost is $40 more than the standard edition!

I may have to look into this, as I am not paying that much for just an art book(I don't play multiplayer, so the extra character classes are useless to me). Gimme stuff I can hold in my hands, not useless things like extra characters or an extra item(such as you would find from Dragon Age, Two Worlds, Hellgate:London, etc.)
Old 01-05-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:

Rocka, I just checked out Amazon.ca and it looks like there are a few more extras than that.

It comes with:

-Vinyl 180g LP with Bioshock orchestral score
-Audio CD with Bioshock 2 orchestral score
-Three vintage Rapture advertisement posters(rolled)
-Bioshock 2 Artbook, 164 pages and hardcover

Here is a picture:

Click image to open a larger version of bioshock2 CE goodies.jpg. Views: 2.

I'm a sucker for soundtracks for the games, and this one has one for both Bioshock 1 and 2. If these are the goodies it comes with, I will still get the CE.
Old 01-05-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

That's cool , but i would have loved a "Big Sister" figure to go w/ the "Big Daddy" from the first game.
Old 01-05-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
That's cool , but i would have loved a "Big Sister" figure to go w/ the "Big Daddy" from the first game.
I think because they had so many problems with the Big Daddy figurines from the Bioshock 1 CE, they didn't want to risk it happening again. A lot of the figurines ended up with their arms being broken off during shipping and they had to return them. It probably cost them a lot of extra money because of this.