Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-08-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

MeliMelicious will become famous soon enoughMeliMelicious will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by not2old View Post
Neither can the rest of us, Meli!!
hihi oh it was great *:D - we shoot over 600 photos. okay some are overlightend (normally I can fix that myself) and some are too dark (this will be tricky... but the photographer said I can send them to him and he will try to rescue some of them *:D) okay I guess because of fast shooting. we did these picz in less than 2 hours *;D ! But the rest is just fucking great *:D ! I hope I can finish them soon *;D !

@shadows

yeah spring is so lovely *:D ! But at the moment its still a bit cold outside, but sun was shining the last days and it does today too *:D !

@oyered

hihi thank you so much but therefore the picz are made *;D ! So just let it jizz *;D !

@clityboi

hihi hey nice to read, thanks alot *:D !
hihi yeah I love it so much and my girlfriend licked my ass this weekend of course and she fucked me for about 2 hours again *:D ! and then her ass was targeted by my cock for the rest of the night *:D
Old 03-08-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Meli, was this photoshoot over the weekend a special homage to Karneval / Fasching? I would love to break the Lenten fast with a mouthful of you!!!
Old 03-08-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeliMelicious View Post
@shadows

yeah spring is so lovely *:D ! But at the moment its still a bit cold outside, but sun was shining the last days and it does today too *:D !
We had a little taste of Spring today. The weather was about 8C and the sun was shining. I even heard a fair number of birds happily chirping in the trees.

And the best part of it was that a lot of the snow melted away! Yay!
Old 03-09-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

alfioliamg is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to alfioliamg Send a message via Yahoo to alfioliamg

love ur pics meli, wht dont u try to show us some feet soles, it would be greate.
Old 03-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

MeliMelicious will become famous soon enoughMeliMelicious will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Meli, was this photoshoot over the weekend a special homage to Karneval / Fasching? I would love to break the Lenten fast with a mouthful of you!!!
hihi not really just an fucking sexy corsage (silver) with white nylons and my beloved eclair 29 sandals *;D !

I finished 200 picz so far, about 400 to go. hm many pictures are overlightend this makes more work for me. some of them are hard to rescue but I give my best *:D ! but the picz are outstanding eventhough *:D !

oh damn I forgot to send the pictures I did in the end of october *:D when I got the time I'll upload an handful of them here *:D !

at the moment I?m so busy with working on the new ones... *;D

@ shadows

hihi thats nice to read *) I have to admit I love snow, but I also love spring so its okay now that the snow is away for a couple of months now *:D ! but we had a great winter with tons of snow *:D ! I loved it *:D

@alfioliamg

hihi thank you so much *;D

hm perhaps I'll remember this during one of the next shoots *;D normally I don'?t shoot my feet without High Heels *;D well you can see them on videos getting cummed on, but such stuff is only kept on video *;D
Old 03-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

wuah I'm still damn busy with the new picz form last weekend *;D ! But I thought I take some minutes to offer you some new stuff *:D ! These picz are also form october last year *;D !

Have fun *:D

someone behind me needed *;D

sooo sweet *:D

rrr fuck me >

lay down so I can place my tight asspussy right onto your tongue *:D

my first official release, here I'm onl guest star *;D but my own commercial dvds are about to be released soon *:D

and of course a pic of my alltime favorite ass pose *;D

Last edited by MeliMelicious; 03-12-2011 at 06:50 AM.
Old 03-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
wuah I'm still damn busy with the new picz form last weekend *;D ! But I thought I take some minutes to offer you some new stuff *:D ! These picz are also form october last year *;D !

Have fun *:D
Hot damn, Meli ... now you've messed up my morning plans. I had intended to eat a bowl of cereal with milk, but all I can think of doing with my mouth now is using my tongue on your asspussy. You truly have one of the most gorgeous, desirable, edible holes I have ever seen. When I'm done, instead of that milk on my cereal, I want the sweet cream from your cock right down my throat!
Old 03-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Hot damn, Meli ... now you've messed up my morning plans. I had intended to eat a bowl of cereal with milk, but all I can think of doing with my mouth now is using my tongue on your asspussy. You truly have one of the most gorgeous, desirable, edible holes I have ever seen. When I'm done, instead of that milk on my cereal, I want the sweet cream from your cock right down my throat!
Just to quote SMC...yes Meli, you do have on of the most yummy looking asspussys I've had the pleasure of gazing upon...and your sweet girl cock and balls...equally delicious...
Old 03-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

parr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to parr
Default parr

How can anybody get thier work done after looking at these pictures.
Old 03-12-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
@ shadows

hihi thats nice to read *) I have to admit I love snow, but I also love spring so its okay now that the snow is away for a couple of months now *:D ! but we had a great winter with tons of snow *:D ! I loved it *:D
Alas, I am not a fan of copious amounts of snow. Locally we got record amounts of snowfall this Winter. Boooooo! Every time the snow would melt it either came back that night or the next day.

Today is a beautiful day and all sorts of different birds are out. It was the first day that actually felt like Spring was just around the corner.

Do you do a lot of skiing or other snow-related activities? I've never gone skiing before, but it looks like it would be fun.

Your newest pictures are perfect yet again. You are very beautiful!
Old 03-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ajdemipopusi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to ajdemipopusi

Meli
When i be boy about 15 years i have fantasy to be a one soul in two boby. No i can feelind two diferent things, soo i can fuck my self, feel fuck in and feel to be fuck. I jerk off and put fingers in my ass on that fantasy about year or some months more, and forget that ides soo long.
But now I see Meli and have better idea, I like to clone Meli.
One to fuck her hevenly ass
One to suck her beauty cock
One to fuck my worm and wet ass
Meli you queen of my sick mind!
Old 03-13-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

sashokxxx has a spectacular aura aboutsashokxxx has a spectacular aura aboutsashokxxx has a spectacular aura about

mega! super!. So sweet!!!
Old 03-13-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

vicio is on a distinguished road

WOW, so sexy again...your legs and feet are so incredible hot! My dick explodes when i see your hart beautiful dick
Thank you so much for the pix.
Old 03-13-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

beavisimo is on a distinguished road

Yummy looking funhole. Thanks for sharing.
Old 03-13-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
@alfioliamg

hihi thank you so much *;D

hm perhaps I'll remember this during one of the next shoots *;D normally I don'?t shoot my feet without High Heels *;D well you can see them on videos getting cummed on, but such stuff is only kept on video *;D
really u get cum on ur feet? u make footjobs? pls tell where can i find those videosm i'd love to watch them.
kisses

Last edited by smc; 03-13-2011 at 07:32 PM.
Old 03-14-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfioliamg View Post
really u get cum on ur feet? u make footjobs? pls tell where can i find those videosm i'd love to watch them.
kisses
hihi hey *:D of course I like footfetish stuff, but it makes more sense to shoot something like this on video *;D ! well I sell my stuff on dvd normally, but Ill have my own paysite soon, you can see it there too. but I 'know exactly when this stuff will be uploaded as an update. my webmaster has about 1400 minutes of video material from over 4 years... so I dont know whats coming first and so on *:D !

@beavisiomo

hey no need to thanks... I have to thank you for this compliment*;D !

@vicio

hey thank you very much *:D great tht you like it so much *:D *:D !

@sashokxxx

hihi and thank you too for the compliments *:D ! Nice to read !!!

@ ajdemipopusi

hihi hey *:D a special thanks to you for those nice posting *hihi great that you like me so much *;D ! I like to be queen *;D

@shadows

hihi well we had a long winter too. a great amount of snow too. we didn't break records but it was one of the better winters here *;D !

hihi yeah spring is coming here too *:D ! Okay at the moment its rainy but tomorrow sun comes back and its comfortable warm *:D !

hihi a big thanks for this compliment *;D !

@parr

hihi must be tough to go on with work *laughs its hard for me too when I see my pictures here and there while I'm at work *;D ! thank you very much *:D

@ erosartist

hihi hey oh thank you soooo much *:D - yeah I love my asspussy so fucking much, can't anybody do something so I can lick myself *?;D ?!?!?!?!

@smc

hihi oh sorry for destroying your first plan *:D ! But I think the second one is better *laughs my pussy needs to get tongued again but I have to wait until next weekend *;( then my sweet girlfriend is with me again *:D

thank you so much for the compliments *:D !
Old 03-14-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Yes, i really like your feet and legs, i wish i could come all over them....
Old 03-16-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicio View Post
Yes, i really like your feet and legs, i wish i could come all over them....
yeah agreed
Old 03-17-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfioliamg View Post
yeah agreed
hihi hey a big thx to both of you *:D hihi yeah that feels so nice... cum on my feet *:D
Old 03-27-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

*:D
hey new stuff coming soon *;D - I was really busy uring the last week *;D (a shooting on thursday and a weekend with my trannygirlfriend) *;D !

one "as usual"-shoot (these picz coming first) and one "never-seen-before"-shoot *;D (but no xxx picz *;D) !

*lg Meli
Old 03-27-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

redrider96_nj is on a distinguished road

hi Meli,

wow.. great pics.. love the red hair... what a lovely cock and asshole... would love to be on my knees worshiping you... getting that lovely cock hard for you.. so you could fuck me hard...
Old 03-29-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrider96_nj View Post
hi Meli,

wow.. great pics.. love the red hair... what a lovely cock and asshole... would love to be on my knees worshiping you... getting that lovely cock hard for you.. so you could fuck me hard...
hihi hey *:D

thank you so much for those nice compliments *:D
Old 03-29-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

LittleSisy is on a distinguished road

dear meli,

you look soo beautiful! i always wanted the same "look", but i think i did not get it :-)
Old 03-30-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleSisy View Post
dear meli,

you look soo beautiful! i always wanted the same "look", but i think i did not get it :-)
hihi hey, thats a realy nice compliment, thank you very much *;D
Old 03-30-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Gor Gar will become famous soon enoughGor Gar will become famous soon enough
Cool

Hi Meli,

I've been digging your pics for a while now, and finally figured I'd throw in and say thank you for all of the delicious imagery as well.

Do you think you could do some pics of you topless, barefoot, and wearing some tight-fitting blue jeans one day? As hot as you've been thus far, I think some pics like that would be a real mind-scrambler!
Old 04-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gor Gar View Post
Hi Meli,

I've been digging your pics for a while now, and finally figured I'd throw in and say thank you for all of the delicious imagery as well.

Do you think you could do some pics of you topless, barefoot, and wearing some tight-fitting blue jeans one day? As hot as you've been thus far, I think some pics like that would be a real mind-scrambler!
hey *:D

firstly I have to thank you very much *;D ! Great that you like my picz so much *;D

secondly, I'll see when I can handle this. I like myself flatchested and topless so It would be an idea *;D barefoot hm without heels *;D ?! I'll have to see *;D ! I habe many tight skinny jeans but I didn't do much shootings with them, but I wanted to make some jeans shoots in the future to present them to the public *;D ! SO you'll get to see such stuff but the next two shootings I have planned there won't be such picz, perhaps after them *;D
Old 04-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

first picset from march, finally I had the time to upload them *hihi

traditionally one of this pose *;D

have fun *:D
Old 04-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool

Quote:
hey *:D

firstly I have to thank you very much *;D ! Great that you like my picz so much *;D

secondly, I'll see when I can handle this. I like myself flatchested and topless so It would be an idea *;D barefoot hm without heels *;D ?! I'll have to see *;D ! I habe many tight skinny jeans but I didn't do much shootings with them, but I wanted to make some jeans shoots in the future to present them to the public *;D ! SO you'll get to see such stuff but the next two shootings I have planned there won't be such picz, perhaps after them *;D
Flat-chested and topless, potentially barefoot in skinny jeans possibly coming in the future?! WOW! Now I feel like a kid looking forward to Christmas morning!

Thank you for the sweetest of sweet replies Meli, and for more beautiful pics! You've certainly got a fan and admirer in me!
Old 04-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

parr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to parr
Default parr

Thank you Mel, those where breathtaking.
Old 04-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mussyboy is infamous around these parts

Quote:
first picset from march, finally I had the time to upload them *hihi

have fun *:D
Thanks Meli for uploading these. Once again you make me nice and hard. What a stunning sweet ass and juicy cock you have!!
Old 04-04-2011
Dark Overlord

Beautiful pictures again, Meli.

You certainly have that sultry look perfected!
Old 04-05-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

paulmal32 can only hope to improve

Mel, when are you coming to the states? It's a long flight and someone (me) should be there for to massage your ass back to good health. Do you think a tongue massage will be efficient?
Old 04-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

new believer will become famous soon enough

Great pics Meli, your very photogenic. Very loverly to look at to.
Old 04-08-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
Beautiful pictures again, Meli.

You certainly have that sultry look perfected!

heeeey thank you sooo much *:D great that you like 'em so much again *;D !

More to come this weekend I would say *;D

@mussyboy

hihi hey I have to thank you too *;D ! Hihi yeah, hottest german tgirl ass out there *;D

@paulmal

hihi at the moment I don't have planned an USA visit *)

@new believer

hihi hey thank you so much, you are right *;D I love fotoshoots *;D
Old 04-16-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

JennyTv-81 is on a distinguished road
Default looks amazing!!!!

wow u looks little bit of teresa orlowski
Old 04-16-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
heeeey thank you sooo much *:D great that you like 'em so much again *;D !

You're quite welcome, Meli!

The weekend is now upon us...
Old 04-16-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Thank you so much for the new pics! You look so sexy in your nylons.... I could suck your hard dick for hours
Old 04-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool

Quote:
WOOOO HOOOO!!!! Then this is going to be a great weekend!

Thank you in advance Meli...I don't know what you have planned for the pics, but I know they're going to rock, because, well, you're so awesome!
Old 04-18-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyTv-81 View Post
wow u looks little bit of teresa orlowski
hihi hmmmmmm I just seen a picture on google. well I wouldn't say I look like herm but no problem for that and......

.....@ SMC thank you very much you are just damn right *;D ! I'm looking better of course *hihi

@ Gor Gar and Shadows

ah sorry guys I didn't had the time during the last days *:D ! My girlfriend stayed with me since thursday (until sunday) the days before I also didn't had the time, but I'll upload some new stuff soon, first outdoor shooting ever, great picz, but only softcore *;D !

@ vicio

hihi hey thank you so much for this compliment *;D
Old 04-18-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool

Quote:
@ Gor Gar and Shadows

ah sorry guys I didn't had the time during the last days *:D ! My girlfriend stayed with me since thursday (until sunday) the days before I also didn't had the time, but I'll upload some new stuff soon, first outdoor shooting ever, great picz, but only softcore *;D !
That's okay Meli...take all the time you need. I'll wait patiently because I know your pics are always good.
Old 04-18-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tryme is on a distinguished road

love to taste all of yours...
you look sooo tasty

xxx
Old 04-18-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

clityboi is on a distinguished road

hi Meli,

Hope you are having a fantastic week so far

My friend & I had a jerk off race to one of your pics today, I cummed first about 7 seconds before my friend did hehe

we love your pics so much

xx
Old 04-19-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:

@ Gor Gar and Shadows

Meli, you have absolutely NO reason to apologize!

You are being nice enough to spend some time here and post your pictures for free! You certainly don't have to do that, so we should thank you for doing it(Thank you!). It would be ungrateful and disrespectful of us to expect you to cater to us 24/7.

I hope that you had a wonderful weekend, Meli.
Old 04-20-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

DEDTNET will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Meli, you make me so fuckin' HARD!
SMC, you falling in love? She IS incredible! Beautiful pussy!
Old 04-27-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gor Gar View Post
That's okay Meli...take all the time you need. I'll wait patiently because I know your pics are always good.
hihi thank you so much *) hm another week is over and damn I didn't had the time * - I had a new fucking great outdoor on location shoot on friday (we also took many pictures at home after this outdoor session) *:D ! We shot 1387 pictures, now I'm working on them, but will take more than a week, because I don't have time for it all day. Because of that I didn't find my way here to upload new picz, perhaps it will take a couple of days, at the moment I'm focussing on the new pictures to get them ready as soon as possible, because tehy are fucking outstanding *:D !

@ tryme

hihi hey, thank you very much * at the moment I have something new (body lotion), I taste like milk and honey *:D ! yummy *:D

@ clityboy

how nice ist that *:D a contest *hihi well I hope you two had much fun *:D ! I hope to give you some fresh stuff soon you can do something like this again, really nicem, thank you *;D !

@ shadows

hihi hey you are really great *:D ! Thank you for this nice posting. of course you are right. I don't have to do this, but I like it when people like me *hihi so I have no problems to offer something for free * ! And there will be more soon, I promise, only a question of (when I got the..) time *;D !

for the moment it looks like I won't do a shoot in mai. I have my tranny girklfriend with me on two weekends, there I'll be dressed. but I think I won't do a shoot, but I guess she will make a solo video of me again *;D ! but in early june I'll have the next great photoshoot (at the moment it looks like I'm in a nice studio then *:D) *;D ! but its okay so I can take a rest from working on picz aand spend my time with my baby *;D !

@ dedtnet

hihi hey thank you sooooooooooo much, yeah, my pussy is epic, sadly I still can't lick myself *;.(
Old 04-27-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

david456 is on a distinguished road

Lovely lovely pics, so sharp and clear! Totally enjoyed it!! Thanks a million!!
Old 04-27-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool

Quote:
hihi thank you so much *) hm another week is over and damn I didn't had the time * - I had a new fucking great outdoor on location shoot on friday (we also took many pictures at home after this outdoor session) *:D ! We shot 1387 pictures, now I'm working on them, but will take more than a week, because I don't have time for it all day. Because of that I didn't find my way here to upload new picz, perhaps it will take a couple of days, at the moment I'm focussing on the new pictures to get them ready as soon as possible, because tehy are fucking outstanding *:D !
Thank you for the latest news Meli. Your pics are going to be great, and knowing that you're getting them ready makes me look even more forward to seeing them! I know your pics will be outstanding because you are outstanding.
Old 04-27-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

AdamTheQuick is on a distinguished road

I've always had a soft spot for slender pale girls.
Old 04-27-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
@ shadows

hihi hey you are really great *:D ! Thank you for this nice posting. of course you are right. I don't have to do this, but I like it when people like me *hihi so I have no problems to offer something for free * ! And there will be more soon, I promise, only a question of (when I got the..) time *;D !

for the moment it looks like I won't do a shoot in mai. I have my tranny girklfriend with me on two weekends, there I'll be dressed. but I think I won't do a shoot, but I guess she will make a solo video of me again *;D ! but in early june I'll have the next great photoshoot (at the moment it looks like I'm in a nice studio then *:D) *;D ! but its okay so I can take a rest from working on picz aand spend my time with my baby *;D !

(
You're welcome, Meli.

I hope that you and your baby had a great Easter weekend!
Old 05-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hey guys, well after weeks of waiting *hihi I finally had a couple of minutes to offer you some new stuff, this time softcore only *;D !

My fiorst real outdoorshooting *;D !

and because I'm in a great mood I'll show you one Pic from my newest shoot I had eastern....

damn this was sooo fucking great (this time we shot xxx stuff again of course, more to come... I still have to work on 900 Pictures and at the moment I don't have much time. We shot 1400 Picz at all - most of them outdoor and about 600 at home after this outdoor session- and I guess it will take one or two weeks until I'm completely ready at all *;D ! My girlfriend is coming this thursday, stays until sunday, so I won't have time to work on these pictures until she is gone again)..........