Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Member Introductions and Pictures
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Kirsty Scott will become famous soon enoughKirsty Scott will become famous soon enough
Default A Taste of Scottland

I have been here for a little while and thought I'd start my own thread as an introduction ....... given there is no option to expand your profile here ...

This is very serious ...... Please don't laugh at me ....
.................................................. ...............................

I have been described as a cross between John Merrick and Bella Emberg ..... My ma says she still loves me but prefers I stay in the garage and don't leave the house in daylight .... Bless her, she is always looking out for me.

I fondly remember when my mummy used to tuck me in at nights .......
She always wanted a girl.

All of my pics have been touched up to hide my wooden leg and glass eye ......

But please, if you can get past the stench of pee,the acne and the melted bits of plastic surgery I have a wonderful personality that is if you like a narky, old bitch on her period ........

I am pierced in my left knee, my right shoulder and third nipple.

I am considering getting a tattoo but I don't think there is space for a big pipe band in my bedroom ....

I don't drink. I am drip fed.

I am addicted to worming tablets, talcum powder and chocolate Santas.

I am 35 .......... 5'5" without my wooden leg and clogs.

I like big macs, snow ploughs and feeding chickens in the zoo.

Romance is high on my agenda ..... I love to watch big brother, Bird watch with Bill Oddie and have candlelit dinners in the local dogging spots.

One can of Shandy and I am anyones.

Things that make me wet : Rain, showers and my bad BO.

Things that make me hard: My tough upbringing in the Ned gangs when I was at school, My period and Rigormortis.

Things that I enjoy: Daniel O donnell, Quincy, The Colby's, plucking out my ingrowing hairs, cheap cider and when the wind blows in the opposite direction.

Things I hate: people with two legs, Double D egg cups and waking up.

Things Under my bed: Worms, prosthetic limbs and usually my glass eye as it rolls out when I sleep.

Things that I fear: Radiators, pink Y-Fronts and single socks.

I am very musical I play the one armed banjo, the recorder and I adore the singing kettle.

I play lots of sport. Tiddlywinks, crazy golf and wanking to opera music are my favourites.

I like fashion too ..... I knit my own leggings, I like to wear luminous socks and jesus sandals, weather permitting.

I don't know what sex is but I have heard it's bad so I am afraid to discuss the subject in case I am sent to hell ...... I pass through Dundee sometimes but I don't want to live there.

I like people with a good sense of humour as they can laugh with me at my lopsided ears, my squint buttocks and having one hand twice the size of the other.

I like ballet, burping and pork scratchings.

I have a pet potatoe that can dance to Bee Gee music.

I like men with ZZ top beards. If you can't tuck it in your socks I am not interested. I like my women the same, especially the ginger ones.

I am a born again virgin ..... but I continually get res-erected.

Thanks for listening I am Kirsty Scott .. must go change my colostomy bag, it just doesn't match my shoes anymore.

Kirsty
xxx xxx
Attached Thumbnails
P1010030.JPG   P1010018.JPG   P1010056.JPG  

P1010081.JPG   P1010084.JPG   P1010104.JPG  

Old 02-17-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Kirsty Scott will become famous soon enoughKirsty Scott will become famous soon enough

I hope to update this thread over time (If anyone wants me to) to show a sample of what is on my own website ..... and I invite anyone who has no life or still lives with their mum and dad to join my yahoo group too ....

Please say hello ..... even my imaginary friends are fed up of me now ....

Kirsty
xxx xxx
Attached Thumbnails
P1010106.JPG   P1010151.JPG   P1010176.JPG  

P1010188.JPG   P1010190.JPG   P1010216.JPG  

Old 02-17-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Kirsty
xxx xxx
Attached Thumbnails
031.JPG   maid 196.JPG   P1010251.JPG  

063.JPG   118.JPG   P1010189.JPG  

Old 02-17-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Last batch for now ....

Please feel free to ask any questions here ..... or just completely ignore me and go back to American Idol ....

Kirsty
xxx xxx
Attached Thumbnails
MS42.JPG   P1010265.JPG   P1010202.JPG  

P1010036.JPG   058.JPG   P1010121.JPG  

Old 02-17-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ts_addict will become famous soon enough

I must say, you hide the peg leg very well. Barely noticeable.

Lurvly pics.
Old 02-17-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty Scott View Post
I hope to update this thread over time (If anyone wants me to) to show a sample of what is on my own website ..... and I invite anyone who has no life or still lives with their mum and dad to join my yahoo group too ....

Kirsty
xxx xxx
As you request: HELLO! Update to your heart's content. You have already received a warm welcome here and made a nice contribution to many threads, both new and those you have started.

A friend of mine from Germany whose English was not so good once used "fed up" to describe what he did to his girlfriend the first time she let him take her in the behind. Of course, I corrected his usage, but I'm going to imagine that's what you meant and enjoy your pictures.
Old 02-17-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

encuchado will become famous soon enough

a lass with a knee piercing is always fashionable in any setting.in fact that alone has likekly sprung more that one beard free of it's stockings!
Old 02-17-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
.......I fondly remember when my mummy used to tuck me in at nights .......
She always wanted a girl........
I've got to remember to not drink anything when I read your posts. I had a mouthful of brandy when I read the above statement and now I have to clean my computer screen and keyboard.
Old 02-17-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I think you should add "piercing eyes" to your list. I mean, jeez, just look at that avatar.

Quote:
I play lots of sport. Tiddlywinks, crazy golf and wanking to opera music are my favourites.

Watch out with that last one. If you don't use enough lotion, you're liable to get Maria Callas-ed hands.
Old 02-17-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

RobbyPants will become famous soon enough

Wow. You are absolutely beautiful Kirsty. Welcome, and thanks for posting the pics.
Old 02-17-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

hotfang is on a distinguished road
Default wood

kristy, you give me a wooden leg
Old 02-17-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

bondageboy02 will become famous soon enoughbondageboy02 will become famous soon enough

Pardon me whilst I chortle.
Old 02-17-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:

Kirsty
xxx xxx
I hope you continue to update this thread Kirsty. Besides the wonderful pictures, you can also showcase your excellent wit.

Please keep it up.
Old 02-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Elliot will become famous soon enough

Hi Kirst, I think I saw you in London not too long ago!
Old 02-18-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot View Post
Hi Kirst, I think I saw you in London not too long ago!
Hi Elliot,

No I am sorry it was not me ....

It must have been some other funny looking tramp ....

Kirsty
xxx xxx
Old 02-18-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I've got to remember to not drink anything when I read your posts. I had a mouthful of brandy when I read the above statement and now I have to clean my computer screen and keyboard.
Yeah, Yeah .... Brandy is it?

Is that what you tell the Landlady?

Kirsty
xxx xxx
Old 02-18-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Thank you everyone ....

I have already stated I like this place and this just re-affirms that.

Kirsty
xxx xxx
Old 02-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

simmo has a spectacular aura aboutsimmo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Yahoo to simmo

At last!.......... I'm laughing out aloud . thks Kirsty
Old 02-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

You left out the housework. Like I sweep the kitchen floor once a year,,,,,,wether it needs it or not.
Old 02-18-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Inspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Thank you everyone ....

I have already stated I like this place and this just re-affirms that.

Kirsty
xxx xxx
I love your hair it flows beautifully.Wooden leg Lol Your funny too I like that. I never thought of Scotland as a sexy place-too cold up there and I doubt that you can get a suntan on the rooftop of your house much less a nude beach....
Old 02-18-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspired View Post
I love your hair it flows beautifully.Wooden leg Lol Your funny too I like that. I never thought of Scotland as a sexy place-too cold up there and I doubt that you can get a suntan on the rooftop of your house much less a nude beach....
Thank You .... I think my hair flows beautifully over my palms and the soles of me feet too. It is nice of you to notice .... bless you!

Why would I want a suntan .... ? My skin has a natural blueish complexion ... rather like a smurf ....

Kirsty
xxx xxx
Old 02-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Bigbguy is on a distinguished road

super hot. i love the pic of you on the bed with your cock pointing to the ceiling
Old 02-18-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

EternallyDevoid is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I have been here for a little while and thought I'd start my own thread as an introduction ....... given there is no option to expand your profile here ...

This is very serious ...... Please don't laugh at me ....
.................................................. ...............................

I have been described as a cross between John Merrick and Bella Emberg ..... My ma says she still loves me but prefers I stay in the garage and don't leave the house in daylight .... Bless her, she is always looking out for me.

I fondly remember when my mummy used to tuck me in at nights .......
She always wanted a girl.

All of my pics have been touched up to hide my wooden leg and glass eye ......

But please, if you can get past the stench of pee,the acne and the melted bits of plastic surgery I have a wonderful personality that is if you like a narky, old bitch on her period ........

I am considering getting a tattoo but I don't think there is space for a big pipe band in my bedroom ....

I don't drink. I am drip fed.

I am addicted to worming tablets, talcum powder and chocolate Santas.

I am 35 .......... 5'5" without my wooden leg and clogs.

I like big macs, snow ploughs and feeding chickens in the zoo.

Romance is high on my agenda ..... I love to watch big brother, Bird watch with Bill Oddie and have candlelit dinners in the local dogging spots.

One can of Shandy and I am anyones.

Things that make me wet : Rain, showers and my bad BO.

Things that make me hard: My tough upbringing in the Ned gangs when I was at school, My period and Rigormortis.

Things that I enjoy: Daniel O donnell, Quincy, The Colby's, plucking out my ingrowing hairs, cheap cider and when the wind blows in the opposite direction.

Things I hate: people with two legs, Double D egg cups and waking up.

Things Under my bed: Worms, prosthetic limbs and usually my glass eye as it rolls out when I sleep.

Things that I fear: Radiators, pink Y-Fronts and single socks.

I am very musical I play the one armed banjo, the recorder and I adore the singing kettle.

I like fashion too ..... I knit my own leggings, I like to wear luminous socks and jesus sandals, weather permitting.

I don't know what sex is but I have heard it's bad so I am afraid to discuss the subject in case I am sent to hell ...... I pass through Dundee sometimes but I don't want to live there.

I like people with a good sense of humour as they can laugh with me at my lopsided ears, my squint buttocks and having one hand twice the size of the other.

I like ballet, burping and pork scratchings.

I have a pet potatoe that can dance to Bee Gee music.

I like men with ZZ top beards. If you can't tuck it in your socks I am not interested. I like my women the same, especially the ginger ones.

I am a born again virgin ..... but I continually get res-erected.

Thanks for listening I am Kirsty Scott .. must go change my colostomy bag, it just doesn't match my shoes anymore.

Kirsty
xxx xxx

Such beauty and humor! Awesome.
Old 02-18-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thank You .... I think my hair flows beautifully over my palms and the soles of me feet too. It is nice of you to notice .... bless you!

Why would I want a suntan .... ? My skin has a natural blueish complexion ... rather like a smurf ....

Kirsty
xxx xxx
Smurfette? Is that you?!?!
Old 02-19-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, Yeah .... Brandy is it?

Is that what you tell the Landlady?

Kirsty
xxx xxx
I don't have a landlady. I own my house (actually the bank owns it and they are letting me live here while they get their several pounds of flesh from me).
Old 02-20-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

lopey is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Last batch for now ....

Please feel free to ask any questions here ..... or just completely ignore me and go back to American Idol ....

Kirsty
xxx xxx
you are absolutely stunning.
Old 02-20-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
I don't have a landlady. I own my house (actually the bank owns it and they are letting me live here while they get their several pounds of flesh from me).
Shall we call you Shylock now?
Old 02-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
The bank would be Shylock, not ila.
Old 02-21-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
The bank would be Shylock, not ila.
I could never be Shylock and I don't like the name Antonio. Come to think of it, I've never defaulted on a loan. I'd also never live in Venice. I guess you'll just have to keep calling me ila.
Old 02-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I could never be Shylock and I don't like the name Antonio. Come to think of it, I've never defaulted on a loan. I'd also never live in Venice. I guess you'll just have to keep calling me ila.
My point, precisely.

Now, since he erred, should we pick a new Shakespearean name for shadows?
Old 02-21-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
My point, precisely.

Now, since he erred, should we pick a new Shakespearean name for shadows?
Perhaps Shakespeare himself?

"To err or not to err, that is the question."
Old 02-21-2010
Shecock obsessed

I have a question for you Kirsty. Is all of Scotland as good as Scottland? If so I will have to visit.
Old 02-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hedonistman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Hedonistman
Default ,,, or something like that,,,

Quote:
Perhaps Shakespeare himself?

"To err or not to err, that is the question."
maybe try a 'be' in place of that 'err',,,,,lol
Old 02-22-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedonistman View Post
maybe try a 'be' in place of that 'err',,,,,lol
The mistake was intentional.
Old 02-25-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I have a question for you Kirsty. Is all of Scotland as good as Scottland? If so I will have to visit.
Good ..... Good?

Don't call me good ......

I'm the naughtiest little slut when it comes to wood .....

Kirsty
xxx xxx
Old 02-25-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
The mistake was intentional.
Now now gentlemen .....

I don't mind if you all shake your speares in my general direction ....

After all ....

"Asses are made to bear, and so am I ....."
Taming of the shrew (slightly amended)

Kirsty
xxx xxx
Old 02-25-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Jim_Glasgow is on a distinguished road
Default Hey Kirsty

I'm from Glasgow, hence the obscure username.

Just wanted to say that is some top top banter

You are absolutely gorgeous as well btw
Old 02-25-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Now now gentlemen .....

I don't mind if you all shake your speares in my general direction ....

After all ....

"Asses are made to bear, and so am I ....."
Taming of the shrew (slightly amended)

Kirsty
xxx xxx
Careful my bonny lass, but my spear is quite sharp(a shame I can't say the same of my wit).
Old 03-01-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Campbell is on a distinguished road

Foosyerdoos Kirsty?
Old 03-04-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell View Post
Foosyerdoos Kirsty?
Aye weel I'm nae bad .....

Fit like yersel wee man?

I trust yer

Pure dead brilliant, no butt ......

Kirsty
xxx xxx
Attached Thumbnails
scattera.jpg  
Old 03-04-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Aye weel I'm nae bad .....

Fit like yersel wee man?

I trust yer

Pure dead brilliant, no butt ......

Kirsty
xxx xxx
That banner is really nicely done, Kirsty. I particularly like the part where it looks like you have flaming hair. Whoever created it did a good job.
Old 03-04-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Why thank you Shadows kind sir ......

I did it myself ...... I have been messing about with paint for a week now and set myself a little project .....

What do you think of this one ?

Kirsty
xxx xxx
Attached Thumbnails
Headerb.jpg  
Old 03-04-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
.....What do you think of this one ?

Kirsty
xxx xxx
You are the type of bunny that I would like to catch in my snare.
Old 03-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:

I did it myself ...... I have been messing about with paint for a week now and set myself a little project .....

Kirsty
xxx xxx

That's a great one, too. It makes me have something stick up like those bunny ears, only much less hairy.
Old 03-04-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:

Kirsty
xxx xxx
You are quite welcome Kirsty. Not only are you beautiful, but you have a great amount of artistic talent too.

The latest banner is really nicely done! The ripple effects from the left and right pictures reminds me of either the wormhole from Sliders or the wormhole from Stargate. A really cool effect!
Old 03-05-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Thanks Guys ......

I've only been using this thing for a week now ...... so there you go anyone can do it if they want to put their minds to it .....

Here's tonights effort .....

Kirsty
xxx xxx
Attached Thumbnails
linearb.jpg  
Old 03-05-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Thanks Guys ......

I've only been using this thing for a week now ...... so there you go anyone can do it if they want to put their minds to it .....

Kirsty
xxx xxx
I like the highlights. You had quite the spark of creation.
Old 03-06-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Thanks Guys ......

Kirsty
xxx xxx
(just to prove that I am not mindlessly butt-kissing...much)

I like this one as well Kirsty, but I find the three spots of white glimmering spots on the right hand side to be a little distracting. I really like the blending of colours on the left side, and how the lettering meshes into it. I also like the pretty girl who is sitting on the chair.
Old 03-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:

I like this one as well Kirsty, but I find the three spots of white glimmering spots on the right hand side to be a little distracting. I really like the blending of colours on the left side, and how the lettering meshes into it. I also like the pretty girl who is sitting on the chair.
I agree almost exactly with shadows' artistic assessment. Oh, and by the way, he is mindlessly butt-kissing.
Old 03-06-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:

Quote:
I agree almost exactly with shadows' artistic assessment. Oh, and by the way, he is mindlessly butt-kissing.
Some butts really are worth kissing and I would say Kirsty's is right at the top of the list (and yes this is butt kissing on my part, albeit and sadly electronically only).
Closed Thread