Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

View Poll Results: HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SARAH PALIN?
LOVE HER 28 27.18%
LIKE HER 13 12.62%
THE MIDDLE 6 5.83%
DISLIKE HER 18 17.48%
HATE HER 38 36.89%
Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

CreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Just so there's no confusion, which could be inadvertently sown by your posting CreativeMind, my posting of the editorial from the Boston Phoenix should in no way be construed as my agreement or disagreement with the points it made. I thought it was interesting and humorous and simply wanted to share.
No prob, SMC -- that wasn't the conclusion I was drawing, nor trying to infer with my post either. So, sorry if MY post read that way. I realize you posted the excerpts for the reason you stated -- namely, the article made you laugh. Hey, for that matter, a few of the images it called up made ME laugh too!

And, on the flip side, my post shouldn't infer that I'm endorsing Palin either because I'm not. To be honest, I'm the one person (as of now) in the poll who voted in the middle and said he could take her or leave her.

Personally, I think Palin is a work-in-progress and that's what makes her frustrating for me, given the amount of national attention she gets. Do I think she's qualified to run for President? Sure. After all, there's only two rules to run. She's of age and was born in the U.S. So, she's good to go. And I hold that opinion for ANYONE -- rich or poor, famous or not, a background in politics or not -- who decides to run for the office. I think that's part of being an American and respecting that our Founding Fathers wanted the presidency to ALWAYS be a wide-open competition, which is exactly why they DIDN'T put further limitations on "who" can run.

Does she have the background? Sure. She was in regional politics and rose up the ladder to winning a governorship. So that puts her in a semi-exclusive league. Do I think she has the intelligence? Yes -- at times. That's why she frustrates me and I consider her a work-in-progress. Sometimes she totally nails things in a very succinct way...and yet otimes she comes off like the kid in class who got caught not doing their homework, and you're left wondering "Who the fuck prepared her for this interview today?"

As for personality and star power -- she's certainly got that. Historically speaking, for all the attention (at the time) that centered on Obama potentially being the first Black president ever...and for all the hype and hoopla that surrounded his convention speech in Denver, which attracted so many people they had to hold it in a football stadium...let's not forget that ultimately Palin's convention speech actually drew MORE TV viewers and had HIGHER ratings, which was amazing because -- in comparison to Obama -- it was on fewer broadcast outlets. And her fame and popularity was only cemented with her recent book tour, where thousands upon thousands showed up to see her.

Would I vote for her? I don't know. It really depends on how the 2010 midterm elections go and Congress is balanced out. Overall, I'm with the majority in the Gallup poll, who feel that having the Democrats controlling all 3 branches of government right now is a bad, bad thing. So, ironically, if the Republicans get back Congress, I could see Obama winning reelection (since I think people personally like him) and him then having a fairly successful presidency by becoming another Bill Clinton -- where he's literally forced by the balance of Congress to keep things straight down the middle, and thus satisfy the majority of Americans.
Old 02-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hedonistman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Hedonistman
Default There's only 1 thing,,,,

her serious religiousity scares me. Seperation between church and state is 1 of our most critical principles,,, Sarah doesn't seem to quite get that. But she's stone cold st8 up honest, and DC sure needs a huge dose of that. There's no way we'll ever have meaningful change from the likes of Obamaman, or any other insider. Say what you will, but it ain't gonna happen.
Old 02-28-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedonistman View Post
her serious religiousity scares me. Seperation between church and state is 1 of our most critical principles,,, Sarah doesn't seem to quite get that. But she's stone cold st8 up honest, and DC sure needs a huge dose of that. There's no way we'll ever have meaningful change from the likes of Obamaman, or any other insider. Say what you will, but it ain't gonna happen.
Separation of church and state does not mean that a politician is not allowed to have any religion at all or that a politician is not allowed to express opinions about and/or based on religion. Separation of church and state simply means that laws are not allowed to be passed that are based on any religion.
Old 02-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Separation of church and state does not mean that a politician is not allowed to have any religion at all or that a politician is not allowed to express opinions about and/or based on religion. Separation of church and state simply means that laws are not allowed to be passed that are based on any religion.
In the United States, the separation is a bit more complex than just not allowing laws based on any religion. That type of law might be one that requires us all to accept Jesus as our personal savior.

But it also disallows laws that can be construed as limiting any religion in any way. And therein lies the biggest problem, because the "limit" has been defined as restricting taxes on the many of the huge real estate and corporate holdings of, for example, the Mormon Church (holdings that have nothing to do with religion per se, but are financial investments); most of the financial empire of Scientology; and so on.

Just a clarification.

I bet, though, that if a reporter were to ask Sarah Palin to explain this concept, cite the article of the U.S. constitution, or reference even one court case related to it, she would get her "deer-in-the-headlights" look, then wink, and then try to change the subject. Unless, of course, she knew the question was coming and had written the answers on her hand.
Old 02-28-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
.......I bet, though, that if a reporter were to ask Sarah Palin to explain this concept, cite the article of the U.S. constitution, or reference even one court case related to it, she would get her "deer-in-the-headlights" look, then wink, and then try to change the subject. Unless, of course, she knew the question was coming and had written the answers on her hand.
I won't bet against you on that because I have no doubt that you are right. I'm not so sure though that she would be able to read any answer that was written on her hand.
Old 03-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these parts

Latest Sarah Palin Speech Opens Sixth Seal

http://www.theonion.com/content/news...n_speech_opens
Attached Thumbnails
palin_large.article_large.jpg  
Old 03-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I won't bet against you on that because I have no doubt that you are right. I'm not so sure though that she would be able to read any answer that was written on her hand.
Bill Maher, on his HBO show last night, said something to the effect that now that Sarah Palin is in Hollywood shopping around a reality TV show to the networks, we won't see this particular phenomenon again. Why? Because as they say in Hollywood, "Don't put anything in writing!"
Old 03-06-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Bill Maher, on his HBO show last night, said something to the effect that now that Sarah Palin is in Hollywood shopping around a reality TV show to the networks, we won't see this particular phenomenon again. Why? Because as they say in Hollywood, "Don't put anything in writing!"
They could always put the contract in Russia. She could then go home and see it from there.
Old 03-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
They could always put the contract in Russia. She could then go home and see it from there.
Excellent point.

When I first read your post, I did so very fast and thought you wrote "Russian" instead of "Russia." And I thought, my god ila, this woman can barely put together a coherent sentence in English. You think she can read Russian?!
Old 03-06-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Excellent point.

When I first read your post, I did so very fast and thought you wrote "Russian" instead of "Russia." And I thought, my god ila, this woman can barely put together a coherent sentence in English. You think she can read Russian?!
The contract could be put on a teleprompter. It would be easier for her to see although she still wouldn't be able to read it.
Old 03-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hedonistman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Hedonistman
Default Yes of course,,,

Quote:
Have you read her book ?? If not might ck it,, I think you may see what I mean.
She is VERY wrapped up in traditional christian beliefs. I think when a person is dogmatic, as Palin appears to be, they can't help but have their decision making at least somewhat 'clouded' by their belief system...
Old 03-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

km1 will become famous soon enoughkm1 will become famous soon enough

Mods, go ahead and remove this toon if you think it's too tasteless.
Attached Thumbnails
jp31.jpg  
Old 03-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
The contract could be put on a teleprompter. It would be easier for her to see although she still wouldn't be able to read it.
Even if she could read it though, she wouldn't ... because she's one of the ones idiotically calling out Obama for using a teleprompter.

Oh, wait, sure she would. Being a hypocrite isn't a problem for Sister Sarah!
Old 03-06-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Even if she could read it though, she wouldn't ... because she's one of the ones idiotically calling out Obama for using a teleprompter.

Oh, wait, sure she would. Being a hypocrite isn't a problem for Sister Sarah!
And she wouldn't even realize that she is being a hypocrite.
Old 03-09-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I just had to share this photo from the campaign. No comment is necessary.
Attached Thumbnails
6615_3786_thumb.jpg  
Old 03-09-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

This is too rich. I'll just post the text and link.

At an Ohio Right to Life fundraiser Friday night, former Alaska governor Sarah Palin once again defended the notes she wrote on her hand during last month's Tea Party Convention. She said she didn't have a good answer to media criticism at the time, but now she has one: God did it too.

A supporter sent her the biblical passage Isaiah 49:16: "See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me."

"If what was good enough for God, scribbling on the palm of his hand, it's good enough for me, for us," Palin said. "In that passage he says, I wrote your name on the palm of my hand to remember you. And I'm like okay, I'm in good company."

Here's a link to the video from the fundraiser, courtesy of The Washington Post:

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/....html?wprss=44
Old 03-09-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw9725 View Post
Thought most of you would enjoy this SNL parody--"Palin 2012"--courtesy of HULU.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/132882/sat...ight-live-2012
No fair. No one outside of the US can view that video.
Old 03-09-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
No fair. No one outside of the US can view that video.
Try it here:

http://vodpod.com/watch/2557961-snl-...ovie-raw-story

SNL and NBC are pretty vigilant about shutting down sites with clips from the show, but this one might work. I didn't try it, though, at the moment. It worked for a friend some time ago.

And by the way, what do you mean by "no fair." We invaded a country for no damn reason just so we could enjoy the freedom to have Hulu all to ourselves. What did Canada do?
Old 03-09-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Try it here:

http://vodpod.com/watch/2557961-snl-...ovie-raw-story

SNL and NBC are pretty vigilant about shutting down sites with clips from the show, but this one might work. I didn't try it, though, at the moment. It worked for a friend some time ago.

And by the way, what do you mean by "no fair." We invaded a country for no damn reason just so we could enjoy the freedom to have Hulu all to ourselves. What did Canada do?
It seems that the clip won't work anymore. Thanks anyway, smc.
Old 03-09-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to The Conquistador

If Sarah Palin was a tranny....
[QUOTE=God(from Futurama)]Right and wrong are just words; what matters is what you do... If you do too much, people get dependent on you. And if you do nothing, they lose hope... When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
Old 03-09-2010
Shecock obsessed

There was a story in today's newspaper that originated with the Canadian Press news service. Sarah has been a very vocal critic of the Canadian health system. Apparently this past weekend she said that her family used the Canadian health system when she was much younger. Here are a couple of quotes taken from the news story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah
"Believe it or not -- this was in the '60s -- we used to hustle on over the border for health care that we would receive in Whitehorse. I remember my brother, he burned his ankle in some little-kid accident thing, and my parents had to put him on a train and rush him over to Whitehorse and I think, isn't that kind of ironic now. Zooming over the border, getting health care from Canada."
I especially like the following quote.

Quote:
A headline on the New York media blog Gawker.com read: Sarah Palin Supports Government-Run Health Care, Inadvertently Uses 'Ironic' Correctly.
(note: I have no idea whether or note both of these quotes are accuratet)

Last edited by ila; 03-09-2010 at 10:24 PM.
Old 03-09-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
So sorry! Didn't realize that!

Try this link from YouTube (Keith Olberman - "Palin 2012" starts at about 1:17):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suPBy5J3WBc

Hope it works. Enjoy!
Damn! I forgot Olbermann showed the entire thing. Good call, aw9725.
Old 03-10-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
So sorry! Didn't realize that!

Try this link from YouTube (Keith Olbermann - "Palin 2012" starts at about 1:17):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suPBy5J3WBc

Hope it works. Enjoy!
That was very good. Thanks, aw. I could probably like Sarah as person (if I ever met her). Sarah as a politician and especially as a presidential candidate gives me the creeps.
Old 03-10-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I could probably like Sarah as person (if I ever met her).

Hey, ila my friend, you do remember that Sarah doesn't have a cock, right?
Old 03-10-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:

Hey, ila my friend, you do remember that Sarah doesn't have a cock, right?
Yea, I'm all too aware of that. It's another one of her shortcomings.
Old 03-10-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to behold

Imagine if Sarah Palin, Lisa Ann and Tina Fey were all trannies and they all had the same look going on. Now imagine getting in a gangbang with all three...
[QUOTE=God(from Futurama)]Right and wrong are just words; what matters is what you do... If you do too much, people get dependent on you. And if you do nothing, they lose hope... When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
Old 03-10-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Yea, I'm all too aware of that. It's another one of her shortcomings.
Well put, however ...

On the one hand, Sarah would probably be pretty damn hot with a cock. On the other, she would probably be an even bigger dick than she already is.
Old 03-10-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Well put, however ...

On the one hand, Sarah would probably be pretty damn hot with a cock. On the other, she would probably be an even bigger dick than she already is.
Yes, but at least she have one good head on her.
Old 03-10-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAngryPostman View Post
Imagine if Sarah Palin, Lisa Ann and Tina Fey were all trannies and they all had the same look going on. Now imagine getting in a gangbang with all three...
That's actually really funny, but interesting at the same time.
Old 03-10-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:

Mmmm, Tina Fey with a cock, wearing her glasses.
Old 05-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

achu2006 will become famous soon enough

Represents worst of bumper sticker slogan politicing.
Has she even bothered to govern?
Old 05-01-2010
Banned

jimnaseum has a spectacular aura aboutjimnaseum has a spectacular aura about

She will go down in History as one of the many footnotes from the decade of Hell. She would not have been elected Treasurer of my Senior High School Class.
Old 05-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimnaseum View Post
She will go down in History as one of the many footnotes from the decade of Hell. She would not have been elected Treasurer of my Senior High School Class.
What skills does a sr high school treasurer require that a governor doesn't?
Old 05-01-2010
Banned

jimnaseum has a spectacular aura aboutjimnaseum has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyCoxx View Post
What skills does a sr high school treasurer require that a governor doesn't?
She's not a governor anymore. She works for Fox News.
Old 05-02-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

d332_dot_com is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to d332_dot_com

She should do a duet album with Shatner.

I have nothing against her. I just don't agree with most of her ideas, but it's a free country.

I think we have the same bangs. I showed up at a Halloween party two years ago without any costume, and people thought I was trying to be Palin.

So I shot them.

I thought they looked like moose.
Old 05-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimnaseum View Post
She's not a governor anymore. She works for Fox News.
So she only possessed those governor skills while she was a governor? How does that work?
Old 05-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyCoxx View Post
So she only possessed those governor skills while she was a governor? How does that work?
She never possessed those skills. Being a governor does not require any skills other than the skill of getting ppl to vote for you. Palin is an individual with negative worth, her mere existence is a detriment to the human race as a whole.
Old 05-03-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

NickNickNick is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna View Post
She never possessed those skills. Being a governor does not require any skills other than the skill of getting ppl to vote for you. Palin is an individual with negative worth, her mere existence is a detriment to the human race as a whole.
When somebody believed the dinosuars were around 4,000 years ago, they have to be a nutter.
Old 05-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Being a governor does not require any skills other than the skill of getting ppl to vote for you.
Anna, you left out getting rich people to give you money so you'll do their bidding.
Old 05-05-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
You're not making sense. You say the only skill a governor requires is the skill of getting elected, which she obviously was. But then you say she never possessed those skills. Hello? Anybody home?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickNickNick View Post
When somebody believed the dinosuars were around 4,000 years ago, they have to be a nutter.
Ahhh now that's what I call making sense.
Old 05-05-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

DCurious will become famous soon enough

As a residant of the UK, we dont know much about her, But she IS really HOT!
Old 05-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

oldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to all

i think shes pretty
Old 05-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

oldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to all
Default Aiden & Brayden

Quote:
Not to go off in a different direction, but I hate people who name their kids something like "Aiden" or "Brayden" or some weird ass spelling of a name with a "y" in it.
Hey there...Am I missing something? Whats with the Irish/Gaelic name bashing? I apologize if I'm over-sensitive to this, but these are beautiful, ancient names, & I am very proud.

Here's some info:

Aiden
The boy's name Aiden \a(i)-den\, also used as girl's name Aiden, is a variant of Aidan (Gaelic), and the meaning of Aiden is "fire".

ETYMOLOGY: Little fire; fire; the little fiery one. Anglicized form of Gaelic Aedan/Aodhan/Aodhagan, a pet form of "Aed." The Gaelic female form is Aednat/Aodhnait. The name itself comes from the word "aodh," which means fire. Aiden can mean "fire," "little fire," or "ardent." It is commonly interpreted as "little fiery one."

PRONUNCIATION: a(i)-den/AY-den

ORIGIN & HISTORY: Aiden is a modern version of Aidan, which comes from the early medieval Gaelic word Aedan. Aedan was a pet name of the Gaelic word Aodh meaning fire. Saint Aidan of Lindisfarne was a 7th Century Irish Monk who established a monastery on the island of Lindisfarne in England. He was known to give away gifts from the King to the poor, including a horse, presents and food. The main miracle attributed to Saint Aidan was that his prayer changed the winds, redirecting a fire to defeat the enemies. The name was common in Ireland until the 10th century, and has been revived in the 19th and 20th century in Western cultures with ties to Catholicism or Ireland.

The name Aiden first appeared in history in medieval Ireland, and is commonly attributed to the Irish monk Saint Aiden of Llawhaden.

Brayden
The boy's name Brayden \b-ray-den\ is a variant of Braden (Irish, Gaelic), and the meaning of Brayden is "descendant of Brad?n".

ETYMOLOGY:
BRAYDEN (masculine) "Wide Hillside"
BRAYDEN (feminine) "Freckled"

PRONUNCIATION: Bray-den

ORIGIN & HISTORY: Brayden in the masculine form is of Old English origin.
In the feminine form its origin is Welsh.

Other given meanings of Brayden are derived from the alternative spellings, such as the Gaelic, Braden, meaning "Salmon" and from the Irish surname "O'Bradain" meaning "brave".

So, I hope maybe we can all appreciate these beautiful names a little more now...Thanks for reading...
Oldawg
Old 05-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Since this name discussion started with respect to the names Sarah Palin gave her kids, I just want to point out that those weird names are most likely the product of Sister Sarah's functional illiteracy ... nothing more, nothing less.
Old 05-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldawg View Post
Hey there...Am I missing something? Whats with the Irish/Gaelic name bashing? I apologize if I'm over-sensitive to this, but these are beautiful, ancient names, & I am very proud.
My gripe isn't with the names per se, it is with the parents who name them that because they think it is a "cute" name to name their baby. C'mon! You are naming a future adult, not a baby. The name should fit the person that is going to have it. Aiden is a manly Irish name only if your son grows up to be a huge muscular giant with a Lemmy or Fu Manchu or other type of facial hair.

Odds are that any child named like that nowadays has zero Irish ancestry and I guarantee you that any woman who names her baby Aiden or Jayden or Brayden did so because she 1) thought it was cute or 2) did it because that's what all the other moms are doing.

Naming your progeny should have alot of thought and consideration; it should not be done because a certain name is popular. Think of all the other moms out their who have named their kids Aiden or Jayden and now think of how many other kids are going to be named the same thing. Can you imagine a class full of Aidens, Braydens or Jaydens? The attempt at individuality has failed and is being parroted by millions of others. I can also guarantee you that he will end up being another one of those shaggy, ass-hugger jeans wearing emo kids that listen to My Chemical Romance or Green Day who has zero self-respect for himself and constantly cries for the approval for others.

Naming your demon spawn should not be a fad, it should show thought.
Old 05-30-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
......Naming your demon spawn should not be a fad, it should show thought.
You never fail to give me a laugh.
Old 05-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GCharles can only hope to improve

If i had the chance I'd probably give her one, I mean she's quite sexy in a MILF kind of way
Old 05-31-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCharles View Post
If i had the chance I'd probably give her one ...
Since you don't define what "one" is, GCharles, I'll concur. I'd like to give her one good smack across the mouth for constantly lying, just like my grandmother used to do to my cousins (I was the good kid :-) ).
Old 06-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Since you don't define what "one" is, GCharles, I'll concur. I'd like to give her one good smack across the mouth for constantly lying, just like my grandmother used to do to my cousins (I was the good kid :-) ).
I think "one" in this case means "a good schlonging". Unless we are going by your definition smc, in that case, it sounds like somebody enjoys BDSM...

I'd like to see Sarah Palin in leather or latex armed with whips and chains!
Old 06-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I think "one" in this case means "a good schlonging". Unless we are going by your definition smc, in that case, it sounds like somebody enjoys BDSM...

I'd like to see Sarah Palin in leather or latex armed with whips and chains!
Postman, of course I knew that "a good schlonging" (or "a good shtupping," as my grandmother would have said) was meant. I simply took advantage of the ambiguity to make my point. And no, it has nothing to do with BDSM. I just think she needs a good smack across her mouth.