Old 11-18-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ts_addict will become famous soon enough

Manchester City.

Officially the only team in Manchester.
Old 11-20-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

wxhluyp is infamous around these partswxhluyp is infamous around these parts

I think "american football" should be referred to as "rugby" if not "american rugby".

The word soccer is insulting... just rediculous!

Football could compete with the traditional American sports. In a couple of generations some pretty strong tribal allegiances could gather
Old 11-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

D1ckL0v3r will become famous soon enough

American football is called "American" for a reason - only in USA rugby is know by that name, in the rest of the world soccer is known as football. My personal opinion .
And now for the thread:
FORZA M I L A N ! ! !
Old 11-21-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by D1ckL0v3r View Post
American football is called "American" for a reason - only in USA rugby is know by that name, in the rest of the world soccer is known as football. My personal opinion ......
This is not quite true. In Canada we also play football. The main difference between Canadian and American football is that in Canada there is one more player on each team, the ball is bigger around, and the field is longer and wider.

Rugby and soccer are also popular sports in Canada.
Old 11-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

The simple solution to this nomenclature problem is to wipe "American football" -- from the NFL down to the Pop Warner kid level -- off the face of the earth. It is the worst major sport humans have invented, it takes up too much money in cash-strapped U.S. colleges and universities, and the oversize stadiums that dot certain parts of the United States (e.g., for high schools in Texas!) are architectural abominations.
Old 11-21-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ts_addict will become famous soon enough

This may be a hugely ignorant statement, but I've always found american football to be a game of who has the biggest and fastest team. *yawn*

Same could be said for Rugby I suppose, but I'm not a fan of watching it, playing is a good laugh though. (Union not League)
Old 11-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ts_addict View Post
This may be a hugely ignorant statement, but I've always found american football to be a game of who has the biggest and fastest team. *yawn*

Same could be said for Rugby I suppose, but I'm not a fan of watching it, playing is a good laugh though. (Union not League)
You left out a game of whichever team has the most players with overactive pituitary glands!
Old 11-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
This is not quite true. In Canada we also play football. The main difference between Canadian and American football is that in Canada there is one more player on each team, the ball is bigger around, and the field is longer and wider.

Rugby and soccer are also popular sports in Canada.
Well only in USA and Canada they call rugby - football or there are some more countries out there where rugby is football, what about Australia ?
Old 11-22-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well only in USA and Canada they call rugby - football or there are some more countries out there where rugby is football, what about Australia ?
Reread my post that you quoted. I said in Canada we play football and rugby. Football is a different game than rugby although they are similar and football is an offshoot of rugby. But to say that we refer to rugby as football, in Canada, is wrong.
Old 11-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Reread my post that you quoted. I said in Canada we play football and rugby. Football is a different game than rugby although they are similar and football is an offshoot of rugby. But to say that we refer to rugby as football, in Canada, is wrong.
Yeah, I see what you mean now but I am living in Europe and neither rugby nor Canadian football are well know here and I am not very interested in them ,too, so I am sorry for the mistake.
Old 11-23-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Yeah, I see what you mean now but I am living in Europe and neither rugby nor Canadian football are well know here and I am not very interested in them ,too, so I am sorry for the mistake.
It's no problem. I've lived in Europe and you are right that football, as played here, is not well known.
Old 11-23-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Shambles is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Shambles

Middlesbrough FC... unfortunately.
Old 12-08-2010
translover

Thumbs up

Fenerbah?e SK from Turkey !!!
Old 12-17-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to behold

Fulham - but we're having a tough time this season - too many draws and not enough goals, we're missing the injured Bobby Zamora.
Old 12-24-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

newboi will become famous soon enough

Manchester United all the way!!!!
Old 01-09-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

doctorevil_fku is on a distinguished road

FC Barcelona!
Old 01-13-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Thor1989 is on a distinguished road

Newcastle United and Olympiakos
GO TOON ARMY!!!
Old 01-24-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jdawg is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jdawg

The Mighty Fulham FC! The team that snatches a draw from the jaws of victory.