Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-18-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts
Default I am so sick of being identified with politics.

It really sux. I have been belitittled. I have had other trans call me names and invalidate me. I hate politics so I should not vote or vote the way other trans tell me to vote? Sometimes and it is sad this is the way communities react.

I am a trans woman. I have been a trans girl since puberty and now a trans woman. I have been trashed on a supposed support sight because I did not vote Hillary.

This sight may not be a support sight and sometimes I do cry but not here. Whoever anyone voted for I don't care. Should that validate anyone really? I don't need validation. No one here needs validation either. I did not vote for Hillary, big deal because it was my vote. Whoever did then big deal. It was only an election.

but I have been trashed for not voting Hillary. I have been invalidated and called names on other sights.

When it comes to shemales and trannies and I am not ashamed to be called either. which both seem to "trigger" others on some sights. Call me whatever.

So some sights you guys my visit may not welcome you. Honestly and lovingly I call guys stupidly ignorant. God bless them in all their glory and I would date every one of them.

In all honesty it sux when you can't even vote without the fear of triggering someone.

Since when did shit get this bad? I think it is a piss poor world when you can't even vote without the repercussions of politics. I am a she male for Christ's sake. I could give a fuck less who voted for Hillary or Trump. What does that have to do with me? Why the fuck do I even care and what fucking business is it of mine anyway? But on one sight I am invalidated for being trans because I voted wrong according to the LGBT community. That really sux since I spend time every morning shaving my legs and underarms, fixing my hair and putting on makeup and so on.

A song says it is hard to be a woman, Double that to be a trans woman. To be honest these fucking sights and sorry for the bad language are supposedly support sights?

To be honest I am a bitch and if someone tells me left, I will go right. If someone tell me up I will go down If someone tells me blue I will say red. I am a bitch and I will not follow "in step". I am a tranny of another color but god I hate politics but even if someone voted Hillary or Trump I can no more hate them if they like the color blue or pink. But apparently some sights do though. hat kind of hurts. validation and your validation being called into question because of how you voted sux. It does for me.