Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

View Poll Results: DO YOU LIKE A PISSING LADYBOY ?
I WANT EVERYTHING 757 52.24%
EVERYTHING BUT DRINKING 288 19.88%
ONLY LOOKING 351 24.22%
I'M DISGUSTED 53 3.66%
Voters: 1449. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-01-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these parts
Default Girls Pissing Like Boys

What about pissing ladyboys ? I find them lovely ...

When i was a teen my favorite fantasy concerned pissing women. My last "genetic" girl (fully crazy) liked pissing on my hands. I put my hands under her pussy and she pissed with mutual satisfaction. :D But i was not fully satisfied. I dreamed about a girl pissing in my mouth or everywhere on my body. When i discovered my love for ladyboys, i kept dreaming about pissing. But what an improvement !! Ladyboys have wonderful lovely cocks and can spray her piss in all the directions ! So, pissing became more and more exciting than with the girls. I love looking at my panther when she's pissing ! And the nicest thing is when we piss together in the bowl ... . Nevertheless, i never asked her to drink her sweet nectar...
i'm still too shy ...
Do you like a girl pissing like a boy ? What about pissing ladyboys ?

I WANT EVERYTHING: My love for pissing ladyboys is total. I'd like also drinking their sweet honey
EVERYTHING BUT DRINKING: I love looking and being sprayed, but not drinking
ONLY LOOKING: I like looking a pissing ladyboy and find this exciting. But this is enough for me
I'M DISGUSTED: The simply thought makes me sick
Old 11-01-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ripulinaama is on a distinguished road

It sounds bit disgusting, but you never know until you try it ;P
Old 11-01-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mcginlay is on a distinguished road

I'd give it a try - she can starty by pissing on my cock and then work her way up - don't know whether I'd drink it
Old 11-02-2007
Admin
Grand Shemale Lover

SSL has disabled reputation

Like Areeya from lb-69?
Attached Thumbnails
003.jpg   010.jpg   013.jpg  

Old 11-02-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mobiryder can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to mobiryder Send a message via MSN to mobiryder Send a message via Yahoo to mobiryder Send a message via Skype™ to mobiryder

i dont have a particular fetish for it... but if it's any consolation, i sit down when i pee... its quieter, more relaxing and i dont risk getting piss everywhere and having to listen to wifey complain

Old 11-02-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

jimboob will become famous soon enough

haha! you know, i really didn't fancy the idea of this, but those pics a hot, she is hot in them which helps, but i rekon i'd give it a go! prob hate it, but then i'd jus fuck the tgirl an all would be good
who is she btw?
Old 11-02-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemale Sex Lover View Post
Your knowledge is infinite, venerable Master ! :D
Thanks for the piss ... ops ... i mean for the pics

Hahaha ... another surprising poll ! Pissing ladyboys rule ... :D

What's better than a girl pissing like a boy ? As you always say: Ladyboys, the best of both worlds ...

Last edited by dauls; 11-12-2011 at 01:12 PM.
Old 11-02-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

LadyboyLover is on a distinguished road

thats really sexy if a tgirl pees, got some more pics?
Old 11-03-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tightship is on a distinguished road

not my cup of pee
Old 11-03-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

mohawk is on a distinguished road

i don't mind ladyboys pee
Old 11-03-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

lukespencer is on a distinguished road

neither do i
Old 11-03-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pickseed is infamous around these parts

ur dirty, eliogabalo. i like you :P

however, my answer would be :
I WANT EVERYTHING: My love for ladyboys is total. i would gladly drink their sweet honey
Old 11-04-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickseed View Post
ur dirty, eliogabalo. i like you :P

however, my answer would be :
I WANT EVERYTHING: My love for ladyboys is total. i would gladly drink their sweet honey
My friends, i'm expert about cock-tails ...

Sweet and hot :D

Last edited by dauls; 11-12-2011 at 01:15 PM.
Old 11-04-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SweetCharmer will become famous soon enough

anything but drinking thats where i draw the line funny thing though i'd love to have a ladyboy piss in my ass just to see what it feels like
Old 11-06-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliogabalo View Post
So do I... she can stand up or she can sit down... as long as I'm under her as the happy receiver...
Old 11-06-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

womenslookers has a spectacular aura aboutwomenslookers has a spectacular aura about

i love that
Old 11-06-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

2WayStreet has a little shameless behaviour in the past

From where I come from, LBs use the girls toilets and they do it behind close doors, so we really do not know the posture.
Old 11-20-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Well; i hope to drink the nectar of my ladyboy in the toilet of a train ... or of a restaurant ... or of a bar ... What a beautiful fantasy ...
Old 11-23-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

epj290 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to epj290

I like it becasue i think its cute and sexy
Old 12-06-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
i said everything but drinking. i like to watch em stand n pee, but i havent tried 'spraying'. drinking tho just the thought of it makes me dry reach
Old 12-06-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enoughTheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enough

I believe drinking human urine is practised in some cultures throughout the world. I also believe it is relatively safe to do so, provided the urine is derived from a healthy body free of infection (certain forms of bacteria can be expelled in urine depending on what the infection is and where it is). I think clean, fresh urine is actually bacteria-free (or else only contains "good" bacteria). However, it is also a growth substance for bacteria, so you shouldn't have your lover piss in a glass / bucket and drink it much later on. But I wouldn't recommend drinking too much of it PERIOD for at least two reasons:

1) Urine is inherently salty. Salts can make you gag; drinking salty water is a way of forcing yourself to be sick (useful in cases of poisoning). But if the salts are actually ingested and not vomited back out, then they may disrupt your body's normal functions (if you take in too many of them).

2) Urine contains urea (hence "urine"), which is poisonous. But so does skin. Technically, you shouldn't lick skin, but virtually everyone does this during sex, and 99% of people are fine. The reason is that the urea is in trace amounts, as it is in urine. However, I think there's also more of it in urine, so be careful. To make matters worse, urine contains a second poisonous compond: ammonia. Again, it's in trace amounts, I believe. Remember: urine is a waste product that your body, or someone else's, has made to get rid of. All in all, I'd only recommend a small amount, maybe one or two teaspoons at a time. And don't do it all the time; just a treat now and again with your lover.

Please check all my facts on Google. I got sorta interested in this one time and did some research. But my memory is a little foggy now and I could be wrong. I know you won't die from taking in a small amount of piss, though -- unlike feces, urine does not pose a major health risk from contact or oral ingestion. Personally, I have no major interest in it now, but I can understand the fascination for those that do. I can also understand the fascination with shitting, but that's a whole other topic. The idea of watching your partner take a dump is kinda arousing; just for the sheer naughtiness of it. But I can't understand these folks who smother themselves in it afterwards or EAT THE STUFF! HAHAHA. Ah, man. Now my brain is working overtime. I'm reminded of a story where a wife who discovered her husband had cheated on her, but left him thinking she didn't know, gathered up all the dog poo from her garden and cooked it in a pie; then she served it up to her husband and he actually ate some of it! Ick. But what about these people that consciously appear in vids to get shat upon, sometimes in the mouth??? Not for me.

Last edited by TheSkronkDonkey; 12-06-2007 at 07:22 PM.
Old 12-08-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sissyfrances is on a distinguished road
Default Piss proves submissiveness

I think drink piss is very nasty. I love being forced to drink my Mistress/Master's piss because it demonstrates my total submissiveness. Like cum, the flavor varies with what has been eaten. Often it is bitter, sometimes sweet ans nutty. I much prefer to get it hot and gushing from the spigot. The cruelist thing is when my betters pee in a glass, then make me drink cold stale urine. It is so much more exciting to smell the piss and sex juices intermingled.
Old 12-22-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jimmy is on a distinguished road
Default shemale pissing

i would love to drink some lovely shemale piss and to share my piss with you
Old 12-22-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

knight has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I voted for everything but drinking
Old 12-23-2007
CuriousJim

Some say that drinking your own urine once or twice a week is perfectly fine, if not beneficial for you.

Urine is made of urea, but it also has vitimins, salts and minerals which could not be absorbed because the body did not have chance to. However, when the urine is drunk down, it gives the body a second chance to reabsorb these vitimins, salts and minerals.

Doing this too frequently can be bad though, as salts begin to accumilate in the body which can kill if not spotted - which is why I believe that they recommend only drinking once or twice a week.
Old 12-23-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

bobnob is on a distinguished road

I voted everything but drinking, but thats because I havn't tired it yet. I like the idea of letting her piss on me and I would try drinking it, but not sure if I would like that.
Old 12-24-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

tonywaits has a spectacular aura abouttonywaits has a spectacular aura abouttonywaits has a spectacular aura about
Default I enjoy watching

I enjoy watching shemales pee but I don't know if I would like it on me. But, I will try some things once.
Old 01-07-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

not2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant future
Default T-girls peeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyboyLover View Post
thats really sexy if a tgirl pees, got some more pics?
Well, since you asked, here's a couple for you.
Anybody else got some to share??
Attached Thumbnails
pee1a.jpg   pee1b.jpg   pee2.jpg  

pee3.jpg  
Old 01-08-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Holly is on a distinguished road

I must admit it is something I haven't thought of before, but seeing the photos posted I find them very arousing.

Thanks for posting them.

I have just found these in my collection. More of a peeing pose rather than actual peeing.

Hope you like them.
Attached Thumbnails
toilet boots 1.jpg   toilet boots 2.jpg   toilet boots 3.jpg  

Last edited by dauls; 11-12-2011 at 01:16 PM.
Old 01-08-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Tinatart has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Not just Ladyboys, Girls!

Hey folks, ladyboys can either stand up and piss like boys, or sit down and piss like girls. (Or piss all over other people, but we won't go into that.)

But girls can piss like boys, you know. I've stood in front of a urinal, pulled my skirt up, pulled my panties aside, and pissed away. I've done the same thing outside, and I got a pretty good arc, too.

But there is one thing ladyboys (and men) can do that I can't: piss without getting their hair wet!

Tina
Old 01-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinatart View Post
Hey folks, ladyboys can either stand up and piss like boys, or sit down and piss like girls. (Or piss all over other people, but we won't go into that.)

But girls can piss like boys, you know. I've stood in front of a urinal, pulled my skirt up, pulled my panties aside, and pissed away. I've done the same thing outside, and I got a pretty good arc, too.

But there is one thing ladyboys (and men) can do that I can't: piss without getting their hair wet!

Tina
...............what? hair wet? what are you talking about?
Old 01-08-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

nickle1 is on a distinguished road

pissing can be very erotic.sit on the pot and let your partner piss on your belly.the feeling of the warm fluid running down your shaft and around your balls,then tricked around your ass crack.wow instant erection
Old 01-08-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

gunslinger1985 can only hope to improve

Depends on what I'm in the mood for, but overall I find it stimulating.
Old 01-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

not2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly View Post
I have just found these in my collection. More of a peeing pose rather than actual peeing.

Hope you like them.
I remember these! You're missing a couple in the sequence, right after your first pic, and I think these are them. What do you think??
Attached Thumbnails
TSP74a.jpg   TSP74b.jpg  
Old 01-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Stand-up Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinatart View Post

Tina
Hey, Tinatart, you sound like my kind of girl!
I've had a thing about this for a long time. Here's a couple of pix so everybody can have a look at this little niche. Don't suppose you've got any to share??
Sorry about the low quality but some of these date back quite a while.
OK, back to the T-girls.
Attached Thumbnails
Tina.jpg   Tina (1).jpg   Tina (2).jpg  

Tina (3).jpg   Tina (5).jpg  

Last edited by SSL; 01-09-2008 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Forgot some text.
Old 01-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default More

Quote:
Originally Posted by exandeer View Post
more more...
OK, here's some more.
Who else has some to share?
Attached Thumbnails
pee4.jpg   pee5.jpg   pee6.jpg  

pee7.jpg   pee8a.jpg   pee8b.jpg  

Old 01-09-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

joann-a is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickle1 View Post
pissing can be very erotic.sit on the pot and let your partner piss on your belly.the feeling of the warm fluid running down your shaft and around your balls,then tricked around your ass crack.wow instant erection
I like to feel the ree over me,espesialy on my face,so I can open my mouth and drink some,

I would like my ladyboy to piss on me,especially on my face.I have dink piss may times.Some of them, I dislike, but some times,was just perfect.Sweet and salty pee who smells sexy right from the dick,into my mouth,a fantastic experiane!

Last edited by dauls; 11-12-2011 at 01:16 PM.
Old 01-09-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Thanks not2old for posting the missing photos in the sequence and your other ones. They're all excellent.
Old 01-10-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

prouk1954 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to prouk1954
Default Pissing

I have taste many times and it's exotic.Warm piss on mt face...Salty piss from my shelover's dick right in my mouth.Super!
Old 01-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Thanks not2old for posting the missing photos in the sequence and your other ones. They're all excellent.
You're welcome Holly.
How about this from my archives??
Attached Thumbnails
TSP97B.jpg   TSP97C.jpg   TSP97F.jpg  

Old 01-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Nikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to behold

I always pee like that lol
Old 01-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default A Couple More

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliogabalo View Post
So how about posting some that you like??
Attached Thumbnails
TSP83a3.jpg   TSP83a4.jpg   TSP83a6.jpg  

TSP90a.jpg   TSP90b.jpg  
Old 01-12-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

shemalelover2008 is on a distinguished road

mmmm , good quitihn , i thing i m surely will drink it
Old 01-14-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

thanks again for the pics not2old. I love the ones with her jeans pulled down. Not only is it a lovely pose but shows her bum off well.

Do you know who the hottie is with it all hanging out of her hose in your last post? She looks fantastic.
Old 01-14-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TSLuva has a spectacular aura aboutTSLuva has a spectacular aura aboutTSLuva has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
thanks again for the pics not2old. I love the ones with her jeans pulled down. Not only is it a lovely pose but shows her bum off well.

Do you know who the hottie is with it all hanging out of her hose in your last post? She looks fantastic.
I'm wth Holly on that one, hot girl & rather arousing pics.
Old 01-14-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

parisb is on a distinguished road

that's one of my fantasies
Old 01-14-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:

Glad you approve, Holly. Sad to say I don't know who that is with that wonderful hose hanging out of her hose. Totally hot, though.
Here's a little different scenario for you.

I wish somebody else would post a few pix that I haven't seen on this general subject.
Attached Thumbnails
TSP76a1.jpg   TSP76a2.jpg   TSP76a3.jpg  

Old 01-14-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

peteBB is an unknown quantity at this point

very nice pics, love to see shemales pissing like this. I've reached my download limit of one (yes one) pic per day so its a shame I can't view too many. Have to look in my archieves and see what I can dig out. Keep up the good work!
Old 01-14-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

rajdip_999 is on a distinguished road

great pics. dont see them regularly.
Old 01-26-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

virtualo1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via MSN to virtualo1

yes.. i do like that