Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-02-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these parts
Default Why The Shemale Attraction

For me it's
1. Something newer
2. Something different
3. Fantasy
4. Forbidden Fruit
5. The path not taken or regretted

I should point out that years ago in San Francisco, I had plenty of chances for shemales, femboys, men and real women. You cannot be a whore and a virgin at the same time.

What about you?
Old 12-02-2007
Rick_

Because they have cocks and are as hot as girls
Old 12-02-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

inadaze is infamous around these partsinadaze is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talvenada View Post
You cannot be a whore and a virgin at the same time.

Nice quote. I think an element of this is I am a rebel at heart and its the ultimate form of rebellion against my perception of petty society. The rebellion which will gain no praise from anyone whom I know. Maybe a repressed anarchic appetite for self destruction . I dont know. I could probably live without ladyboy cock and not fantasise about it if I didnt want to. I think I can change my course if I really want to.
I am sick of hypocrisy and the way people seek to control others all the time. I am seeking a spiritual path (but not religious), free from jealousy and pettiness and I just cant imagine a spirit having a sexuality. I recognise my own sexuality is bound by my human condition of being male and straight and I wonder a lot why I dont find gay men attractive despite my total openness.
I also happen to consider a transexual as a real woman. I can accept a cock as part of the female person and respond sexually to it.
Like all women there are some who are attractive to me and some who are not. I could use the grandma (blood relative + body falling apart) versus nicole kidman (recognised by many as a beautiful woman) analogy.
Perhaps at the end of the day I am looking for an experience outside the box and am bored with life. I am always looking for new experiences. In one way I am an explorer and an adventurer. This is just another boundary to cross. There are a lot of ideas here. Beauty can shine from many unexpected places. Why limit your life experiences ?

Last edited by inadaze; 12-02-2007 at 11:51 PM.
Old 12-05-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

gunslinger1985 can only hope to improve

I think it is because they have all the qualities of a woman, and also something extra. It's the best of both worlds.
Old 12-05-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

epj290 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to epj290

because its a hot fantasy for me and they look like girls which makes it very itneresting and sexy for me.
Old 12-05-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enoughTheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by inadaze View Post
Nice quote. I think an element of this is I am a rebel at heart and its the ultimate form of rebellion against my perception of petty society. The rebellion which will gain no praise from anyone whom I know. Maybe a repressed anarchic appetite for self destruction . I dont know. I could probably live without ladyboy cock and not fantasise about it if I didnt want to. I think I can change my course if I really want to.
I am sick of hypocrisy and the way people seek to control others all the time. I am seeking a spiritual path (but not religious), free from jealousy and pettiness and I just cant imagine a spirit having a sexuality. I recognise my own sexuality is bound by my human condition of being male and straight and I wonder a lot why I dont find gay men attractive despite my total openness.
I also happen to consider a transexual as a real woman. I can accept a cock as part of the female person and respond sexually to it.
Like all women there are some who are attractive to me and some who are not. I could use the grandma (blood relative + body falling apart) versus nicole kidman (recognised by many as a beautiful woman) analogy.
Perhaps at the end of the day I am looking for an experience outside the box and am bored with life. I am always looking for new experiences. In one way I am an explorer and an adventurer. This is just another boundary to cross. There are a lot of ideas here. Beauty can shine from many unexpected places. Why limit your life experiences ?
Just as you say beauty can shine from many unexpected places, so can insight. Wonderful post!

There is definitely a sending-two-fingers-to society aspect at work, amongst much else (say, all those things already mentioned). It's one of the things that makes it all so exciting, but none of those things define attraction and interest in shemales exclusively. In other words, I think love / lust of shemales is genuine, and no one can tell you otherwise. Even if such a thing became common place and accepted, I bet 90% of shemale lovers would still love them.

The human body is an artful thing, actually -- despite many attempts to demonise sensuality and sexuality over the generations. Diversity is absolutely critical to life and should be celebrated at every turn. If you take a look at history, it's always people wanting to take diversity away that have posed the greatest threat to human life and liberty. Our ability to recognise difference and accept and love it is the way forward as a species. I think we could finally be on our way. The Internet is a major part in the transformation of our collective consciousness.
Old 12-06-2007
shemalesgetmehard

I'm very new to this site so please forgive me if I put this in the wrong place.
What got me attracted to shemales? I think the answer can be found on the TV actually, few years back was a show called ''There's Something About Miriam'', which if you haven't seen it yet is about this most gorgeous shemale(Victoria I think her name is) having a bunch of macho guys competing for her affection. Once they found out that she wasn't born a female they were disgusted and didn't want anything to do with her (since then they have been paid off by the TV company in order to air the show).
Anyway, that was the time when I realised how beautiful a shemale can be, done a couple of searches on the net to find out a bit more about them and I'm a bit addicted now!!!
I'm very glad I found this forum where I can say what I feel without fear of being branded or labelled and once I become a bit more savvy around here I'll post some pics of the gorgeous girls.
Attached Thumbnails
99cd.jpg   d32e.jpg  

Last edited by shemalesgetmehard; 12-06-2007 at 04:10 AM.
Old 12-07-2007
A dedicated FEMBOY Lover

jimudon will become famous soon enough
Default Shemales are the best

T-girls offer it all and more. they give and receive. I just love the beauty of the shemale. But the cock is what it is all about. Beauty with a cock!! Shemales just put real girls to shame. Pussy is overrated.
Why did I waste my time with so-called real girls!
Old 12-08-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkronkDonkey View Post
Just as you say beauty can shine from many unexpected places, so can insight. Wonderful post!

There is definitely a sending-two-fingers-to society aspect at work, amongst much else (say, all those things already mentioned). It's one of the things that makes it all so exciting, but none of those things define attraction and interest in shemales exclusively. In other words, I think love / lust of shemales is genuine, and no one can tell you otherwise. Even if such a thing became common place and accepted, I bet 90% of shemale lovers would still love them.

The human body is an artful thing, actually -- despite many attempts to demonise sensuality and sexuality over the generations. Diversity is absolutely critical to life and should be celebrated at every turn. If you take a look at history, it's always people wanting to take diversity away that have posed the greatest threat to human life and liberty. Our ability to recognise difference and accept and love it is the way forward as a species. I think we could finally be on our way. The Internet is a major part in the transformation of our collective consciousness.

Thanks for the acknowledgement

Yeah I think rebellion was a huge part of how I got started with this scene. Not that I have had any shemale/trans experiences or become any more involved yet than simply posting on a forum

I went to an all boys school which was very homophobic and rough ( and I fitted in there quite well in fact) so I'd know if I had any feelings for boys or men. In fact my strength of mind probably gave me the ability to leave the safety of the pack and feel safe within myself and think independently which has helped me in life .

Weighing it up the pros and cons of choosing an open lifestyle or the suitability of that lifestlye is another issue which I think needs to be approached rationally and cooly. There are questions to be decided as to how it can affect ones career or social network, relationship within the community in which one already lives and relationships with genetic girls which also needs to be approached rationally and with a cool head. I dont give society the benefit of the doubt when it comes to being rational. We all stand on our own two feet or we dont stand at all. Its' Darwinism. You just have to open a newspaper to see how much bad shit there is in the world.

This shemale/trans adventure is quite a surprise for me, one which I hope at least will be pleasant.

Last edited by inadaze; 12-08-2007 at 12:46 AM. Reason: typo !
Old 12-08-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
interesting question. i suppose it would be because unlike real girls/genetic girls, shemales aren't judgemental, bitchy etc (all the reasons ive posted in the thread '1001 Reasons shemales are better than real girls', and reasons others have posted). they have all the best feminine attributes that GG's do, and none of the bad ones (periods/monthly 'pussy out of service' feature, mood swings, menopause, saggy boobs, thinking they are superior to men etc), as well as all the cool attributes of men (you can be best friends, interested in things other than shopping/shoes etc) and have a dick they can fuck you back with.

i reckon it would be awesome to fuck a shemale in the ass and give her a creampie, then she can return the favour, fucking me missionary, and looking in my eyes as she blows in my ass :D

so yer thats my 'danced around the question somewhat cos im too lazy to type all the reasons why' answer to this thread
Old 12-08-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

lovegirlcock has a little shameless behaviour in the past

For me, it's the whole "best of both worlds" thing. I mean, they're made for sex if you truly think about it. Cock, ass, tits, face...it's all perfection from both sexs...Shemales are just...amazing.
Old 12-08-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRaven88 View Post

i reckon it would be awesome to fuck a shemale in the ass and give her a creampie, then she can return the favour, fucking me missionary, and looking in my eyes as she blows in my ass :D

:
theres always that reason too haha
Old 12-27-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

storm11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Been a fantasy of mine for a few years.
Old 12-27-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SweetCharmer will become famous soon enough

right on i agree!
Old 12-27-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

piggyback is on a distinguished road

Personally I think they are more feminine than genetic women. They dress so sexy, move so seductively, use make-up (unlike a lot of lazy chicks), have gorgeous hair and have tight bodies. To me they are super-women.
Old 12-27-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TSLuva has a spectacular aura aboutTSLuva has a spectacular aura aboutTSLuva has a spectacular aura about

I think my attraction can be summed up in your first four options, I don't know whether I'll ever have the courage to realize option 3 though:

1. Something newer
2. Something different
3. Fantasy
4. Forbidden Fruit
Old 12-28-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Jpone is on a distinguished road

I stumbled across a shemale site one night and was instantly turned on when I seen one, not sure if it was her looks or the fact that she had a hard on popping out of her knickers, but I was attracted to them immediately, at first I thought I was gay, I might be, but the thought of sucking and fucking a man just doesn't do anything for me, when I look at shemales most look so feminine, bodies to die for, seductive, horny and all of this with the added bonus of a cock.
Is it a fantasy, at the moment yes it is, but it will one day very soon be a reality
Old 12-30-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Franc is on a distinguished road
Default Why shemale?

Personally,

I can't get turned on by shemales that are more 'male' looking than 'she' - don't know what that means in reality, cos I know they both have the same equipment under the bonnet .

Never had one though, so far have only been entertained by them online...

Franc
Old 12-30-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

magic.joystick is on a distinguished road
Talking

For me one of the reasons is the fact that they dress slutty and behave slutty. I just love it. Note: for me slutty is a wonderfull thing
Because of their past (pre-shemale), they know what gets a man crazy, they love it nasty and want it nasty, and more than most girls.

The other thing is their huge clit... hmmm...
A woman can use a strapon but I guess it doesn't feel the same way. And can a strapon give you some tasty juice into your mouth *yummy* I don't think so

One thing that is a complete turn *off* for me are ugly shemales... They have to have a pretty face. They don't have to be perfect (because that's rare as well) but I've once see a movie were a guy was getting gangbanged by shemales and there were a couple of trannies so ugly (even if they were a man) that I just couldn't watch it... They need to be feminine!

IMO you don't have to choose, the best possible relation would be: me + girl + tranny. That would be a dream CUM true
I asked that for christmas, but that old bastard (santa) didn't meet my demands

Last edited by magic.joystick; 12-30-2007 at 12:56 PM.
Old 12-30-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Excaliborg will become famous soon enoughExcaliborg will become famous soon enough

that coz that old bastard had that for himself
Old 12-30-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cocklover has a spectacular aura aboutcocklover has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardReyes12@yahoo.com View Post
Because they have cocks and are as hot as girls
Richard, I agree with you 100%. I couldn't have stated it any better.
Old 01-01-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

BrandonCGS is on a distinguished road

Basically the same reason as Richard..Some are as hot as girls, but have dicks. I am more attracted to girls though.
Old 07-21-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

kissmelater is on a distinguished road

no matter what they're gender is as long as they are giving the right amount of pleasure... and they both enjoying it... id rather choose real flesh than sex toys...
Old 07-22-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Pedro DB will become famous soon enoughPedro DB will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Pedro DB
Default Curious

What got me started? An advert for a nightclub in London Time Out magazine and sheer curiousity...

Why do I love Ladyboys (LBS)?;
1) LBs are far more sexy - they just have that 'naughty' look
2) LBs take far more care of their appearance
3) LBs (with cock) are as horny as men, and know exactly how to please a man
4) LBs are not shy & do not play hard to get - usually pretty extrovert
5) LBs are fiercely loyal - almost territorial
6) LBs (at least here in Thailand) are usually great Pool players (Bonus!).

I should add that I love ladies too - but in any given environment it always seems to be the Ladyboy that catches my eye.
Old 07-22-2008
rhythmic delivery

the obvious and most cliched answer is also the most concise, its the best of both worlds in my opinion.
Old 01-25-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

nemis1234 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nemis1234

why ask why. everyone is attracted to what they like. for me its always been bout the person, whether male, female, ts, etc. has never bothered me, always been bout the person
Old 01-25-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

katieayanami will become famous soon enoughkatieayanami will become famous soon enough

guys get the best of both worlds!

the attraction can also be a gateway to full on gay!

Last edited by smc; 01-25-2011 at 06:36 AM.
Old 01-25-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieayanami View Post

I wonder if that is true? Certainly, there is a very thin line between ladyboys and femboys. The gay issue has been debated here, ad nauseum, so I won't get into it.
Old 01-25-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Trogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to Trogdor Send a message via Yahoo to Trogdor
It's simple:

1: They look better
2: Better personality
3: They don't take their femininity for granted
4: She's less likely to let herself go, especially with all the hard work and heartache they went through to get where they are today
5: More feminine that most Ggirls
6: I don't like pussy. Sorry, folks
7: No risks of pregnancy
8: No PMS, periods, times of the month, Aunt Flow or nasty feminine hygienic products
9: Having lived as a male at one time, they at least know how crappy things can be at times for a guy, thought that one is not a guarantee
10: They treated me much better than any Girl ever did
Old 01-25-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Trogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these parts
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieayanami View Post

Not quite. Only dude I'd get it on with is John Barrowman, and he's taken, unfortunately.
Old 01-25-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Not quite. Only dude I'd get it on with is John Barrowman, and he's taken, unfortunately.
Barrowman is hot, but fuck, you'd have to put up with his terrible cabaret singing. ARGH! I liked him in Doccy Who, but fuck are his musical exploits unbearable.
Old 01-27-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ajax is on a distinguished road

different , plus the cock is a mad turnon
Old 01-27-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

outofmymind is infamous around these partsoutofmymind is infamous around these parts

It started as something "new", "kinky" and "different" the femininity and all. The porn is what turn me on at first. Then being a member here reading what people have to say I love and admire their courage and spirits. My dealings with TGs have been nice. Whether as friends having drinks together or more. I do like how the cock looks on a beautiful lady but I like pussy too. Some ladies have pussy abd sone ladies have a cock. I eat pussy and suck girl cock. I like them all
Old 01-28-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

iloveshemales1 is on a distinguished road

For me it is the shemale look. The face and body has subtle differences to gg but more attractive. Makes me more horny bumming a t-girl than a woman, for me alot of it is in the face
Old 01-28-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cirillo is on a distinguished road

i guess the fact of being with a girl and at the same time being able to enjoy male genitals. or maybe the fact that sharing similar genitals makes you feel closer, don't know, attraction is difficult to explain in rational terms.
maybe a wonderful reminder that human beings do not fit into pidgeonholes.
Old 01-28-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by cirillo View Post
i guess the fact of being with a girl and at the same time being able to enjoy male genitals. or maybe the fact that sharing similar genitals makes you feel closer, don't know, attraction is difficult to explain in rational terms.
maybe a wonderful reminder that human beings do not fit into pidgeonholes.
Sounds good to me, especially, since I said before, I never was into vagina in the first place....tried to, but just can't do it.
Old 01-28-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Derek1968 is on a distinguished road

It was really terribly exciting for me to imagine an attractive woman having a workable penis also. At first I didn't imagine such with even a normal, much less a large, penis. No, I imagined one of, say, two or three inches. This was before the internet. Then, still the internet I had these thoughts--I imagined very shapely hourglass women capable of sizeable erections and seducing other women and fucking far better than any man and with all the opportunity being a woman would provide them. And after that, I imagined a real woman with a cock seducing men, too. Of course there's somewhat of a gay component to this, but it's not the central thing. The central thing is the phallus--a symbol of sexual inexhaustibility...
Old 03-07-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

whazizname is on a distinguished road

Hmmm...

I don't know that there is a specifically "Shemale attraction"...

I am (have always been) visually attracted to what I call "girlish men" & "boyish women" (notice that I did not say 'girlish boys', or 'boyish girls'); the genitalia isn't all that important, visually.

I am sexually attracted to people that I am visually attracted to, and have formed a creative relationship with. If that person happens to have societally incongruent genitalia; so be it.

Last edited by whazizname; 03-07-2011 at 09:30 AM. Reason: four sploopy speelling :D
Old 03-08-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Sissy Maid Lucy has a little shameless behaviour in the past

For me, because for so long I've wanted to be a girl and wanted to dress as one, the attraction is that they are someone that I'd like to be.
Old 03-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Gor Gar will become famous soon enoughGor Gar will become famous soon enough
Cool tough question

I've thought about this from time to time over the years, but honestly I think the reasons I like to look at t-girls now is 180 degrees different from when I first noticed the attraction so long ago that I couldn't possibly narrow it down to a single exact reason or even a list of nebulous reasons. Besides, sometimes when you analyze something too deeply you take all the fun out of it, and I certainly don't want to do that...

To give a general gist of what has gone on through my mind down through the years, I'll start by saying that it was probably a sort of "rebellion" against g-girls at first. A few bad relationships, more than a few nasty rejections, overall gold-digging pettiness and outright snottiness too many g-girls can exhibit at times, and before I knew it I found myself both loving g-girls and holding them in disdain, at least when I was a lot younger and a whole lot more mad at the world.

On top of that, I noticed that when it came to "love" or a close facsimile thereof, I never felt quite as close to g-girls on a mental or emotional level as I did with good male friends, in a brotherly, non-sexual way of course. So somehow, in my naive and testosterone-driven mind I had it figured out that t-girls would fit the need; all of the hotness of g-girls, with a stronger possibility of a better emotional connection that I could attain with male friends because they were, at least at one time, thinking like guys...

That romanticized notion has spiraled downward in flames of course, because in reality t-girls are just as capable of being emotionally distant and self-serving as any g-girl, and too often folks fall victim to the whole "the grass is always greener on the other side" mentality when they're unhappy with their current situations. People suck, period...we all have short-comings and none of us are perfect safe havens to others from cold, cruel reality, at least not at all times, and I'm just as bad as anybody else. After I stopped thinking of myself as a perpetual victim and stared hard at my own downfalls reality didn't seem as harsh any more.

Now to be fair though, I think I should mention that I'm not an "exclusive" admirer of t-girls. I probably have about 10 g-girls to every one t-girl that I like to look at and drool over, so the attraction has evolved from the silly notion of "superior alternative" to simply being one of "they can scratch the itch too". I've found that most of the t-girls I admire have a lot of the same physical attributes that the majority of g-girls have that I like; small breasts, slender waists, tiny butts, long legs, pretty feet, etc.

As far as those t-girl "something extra" parts are concerned, for me that was an acquired taste. Back when I idealized t-girls and put them on a level nobody could realistically meet, I sort of accepted their plumbing as part of the territory, but not something I particularly sought out. And now, I kind of see it as a gauge to how excited they get...not something I want to put in my mouth or hand, and certainly nothing I want to sit down on...but seeing a t-girl aroused and excited passes on vicariously. Her mood enhances my mood, as ridiculous as that probably sounds to put it in words.

That's why I don't think I could ever realistically imagine myself in a relationship with a t-girl. When it comes to sex all I'd want to do is insert, receive the oral goodness, and never want to reciprocate...and that would not be right or fair by any means for her. So I'm happy being a visual admirer, for all of the reasons listed in this long-winded post.

And of course the whole "forbidden fruit" societal aspect can put an edge on t-girl admiration that makes it more fun in a rebellious sort of way too, but I think that with time that little edge is going to fade more and more and people generations from now will snicker to think that it was even there to begin with.

I'll hop off the soapbox now.
Old 03-17-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

cannibal has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gor Gar View Post
That's why I don't think I could ever realistically imagine myself in a relationship with a t-girl. When it comes to sex all I'd want to do is insert, receive the oral goodness, and never want to reciprocate...and that would not be right or fair by any means for her.
Actually, most tgirls prefer that.
Old 03-18-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

nucleus accumbens?

The
nucleus accumbens is the pleasure center of the brain. Porn stimulates this area. It is the same area that is stimulated by some drugs. For many of us, transsexual porn is highly stimulating to this pleasure center. The vision of a beautiful women with an erection drives this area to heights of sexual pleasure beyond viewing genetic women.
The fantasies run wild and the porn industry has not hesitated to take advantage of this. Shemale porn sites are very popular, with endless visions of men enjoying the transsexual attributes of shemales (professional transsexuals).
Why is this so is anybody's guess.
Old 03-18-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

no1000 is on a distinguished road

I agree with you and I think we think alike except for the fact that I took the tgirl girl cock plunge and now I can't get enough. I also believe that I can have a great relationship whether it be nothing more than a friendship or lasting intimate, both physical and emotional relationship. I say this because, in the past, I have had a tgirl gf.

Quote:
I've thought about this from time to time over the years, but honestly I think the reasons I like to look at t-girls now is 180 degrees different from when I first noticed the attraction so long ago that I couldn't possibly narrow it down to a single exact reason or even a list of nebulous reasons. Besides, sometimes when you analyze something too deeply you take all the fun out of it, and I certainly don't want to do that...

To give a general gist of what has gone on through my mind down through the years, I'll start by saying that it was probably a sort of "rebellion" against g-girls at first. A few bad relationships, more than a few nasty rejections, overall gold-digging pettiness and outright snottiness too many g-girls can exhibit at times, and before I knew it I found myself both loving g-girls and holding them in disdain, at least when I was a lot younger and a whole lot more mad at the world.

On top of that, I noticed that when it came to "love" or a close facsimile thereof, I never felt quite as close to g-girls on a mental or emotional level as I did with good male friends, in a brotherly, non-sexual way of course. So somehow, in my naive and testosterone-driven mind I had it figured out that t-girls would fit the need; all of the hotness of g-girls, with a stronger possibility of a better emotional connection that I could attain with male friends because they were, at least at one time, thinking like guys...

That romanticized notion has spiraled downward in flames of course, because in reality t-girls are just as capable of being emotionally distant and self-serving as any g-girl, and too often folks fall victim to the whole "the grass is always greener on the other side" mentality when they're unhappy with their current situations. People suck, period...we all have short-comings and none of us are perfect safe havens to others from cold, cruel reality, at least not at all times, and I'm just as bad as anybody else. After I stopped thinking of myself as a perpetual victim and stared hard at my own downfalls reality didn't seem as harsh any more.

Now to be fair though, I think I should mention that I'm not an "exclusive" admirer of t-girls. I probably have about 10 g-girls to every one t-girl that I like to look at and drool over, so the attraction has evolved from the silly notion of "superior alternative" to simply being one of "they can scratch the itch too". I've found that most of the t-girls I admire have a lot of the same physical attributes that the majority of g-girls have that I like; small breasts, slender waists, tiny butts, long legs, pretty feet, etc.

As far as those t-girl "something extra" parts are concerned, for me that was an acquired taste. Back when I idealized t-girls and put them on a level nobody could realistically meet, I sort of accepted their plumbing as part of the territory, but not something I particularly sought out. And now, I kind of see it as a gauge to how excited they get...not something I want to put in my mouth or hand, and certainly nothing I want to sit down on...but seeing a t-girl aroused and excited passes on vicariously. Her mood enhances my mood, as ridiculous as that probably sounds to put it in words.

That's why I don't think I could ever realistically imagine myself in a relationship with a t-girl. When it comes to sex all I'd want to do is insert, receive the oral goodness, and never want to reciprocate...and that would not be right or fair by any means for her. So I'm happy being a visual admirer, for all of the reasons listed in this long-winded post.

And of course the whole "forbidden fruit" societal aspect can put an edge on t-girl admiration that makes it more fun in a rebellious sort of way too, but I think that with time that little edge is going to fade more and more and people generations from now will snicker to think that it was even there to begin with.

I'll hop off the soapbox now.
Old 03-18-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

passivedude is on a distinguished road

The combination of beauty and strength. The fact that a stunningly lovley woman can have a cock that is bigger and stronger than my cock and she-plumbs that can produce more spunk than my own pods. The fact that a beautiful woman can mount me and make love to me deep and hard, taking the active roll.
Old 03-19-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1000 View Post
I agree with you and I think we think alike except for the fact that I took the tgirl girl cock plunge and now I can't get enough. I also believe that I can have a great relationship whether it be nothing more than a friendship or lasting intimate, both physical and emotional relationship. I say this because, in the past, I have had a tgirl gf.
Thanks for the feedback no1000 and you have an interesting take on it. I mean, I used to say that I'd never get married and I've been both married and divorced now, so I guess I should never say never about other things.
Old 03-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

Quote:
That is so true.
Based on my own feelings and almost every ts friend and ts acquaintance I've ever spoken with. This is a lot of people.

A couple of my Ts friends are active
they only talk about doing it for coin
not with their partners.

Interestingly, neither my boyfriend nor my ex-boyfriend
has ever asked me to be active.
Old 03-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by passivedude View Post
The combination of beauty and strength. The fact that a stunningly lovley woman can have a cock that is bigger and stronger than my cock and she-plumbs that can produce more spunk than my own pods. The fact that a beautiful woman can mount me and make love to me deep and hard, taking the active roll.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Not after a period on hormones.
The penis shrinks
Most Ts's no longer get hard
of if they do, are unable to stay hard.
after about two years, ejaculate becomes a clear liquid
and reduces to a few drops, then nothing at all.

Sorry to piss on the fantasy, n' all that.
Old 03-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by JodieTs View Post
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Not after a period on hormones.
The penis shrinks
Most Ts's no longer get hard
of if they do, are unable to stay hard.
after about two years, ejaculate becomes a clear liquid
and reduces to a few drops, then nothing at all.

Sorry to piss on the fantasy, n' all that.
Yes, we live in a fantasy world when it comes to what we want from shemales. That's why its more fun to remain in the fantasy world. There shemales are all extremely beautiful and have big gorgeous hard cocks fully primed with loads of sweet silky cum and they are always ready to serve and satisfy our most perverted sexual desires.
Old 03-21-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by JodieTs View Post
That is so true.
Based on my own feelings and almost every ts friend and ts acquaintance I've ever spoken with. This is a lot of people.

A couple of my Ts friends are active
they only talk about doing it for coin
not with their partners.

Interestingly, neither my boyfriend nor my ex-boyfriend
has ever asked me to be active.
Thanks for your take on the matter Jodie. It's always a bit more enlightening to hear it from the ladies themselves.

I was buds with a t-girl here in town years ago, and she once told me that she felt more comfortable dating bisexual men rather than heterosexual men because hetero's tended to treat t-girls, at least in her experience(s), as a curiosity rather than something with a potential long-term relationship attached. Now I personally don't think you have to be bi to dig t-girls or even become deeply involved with them, but I do see her point...I could only imagine some of the awkwardness and learning curves that would become present in the bedroom, at least at first. At this point I don't think I would personally ever overcome said awkwardness, but then, unless I took the plunge it's all just speculation on my behalf. I guess only time would tell in a situation of this sort.
Old 03-27-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

upstateabe is on a distinguished road
Default Good Question

New to the site and was thinking along the same lines. I've been attracted to girls with something extra for a long time. For me it's because I feel they have knowledge of their sexuality the rest of us do not. Many of us here come for the attraction, the illicit nature of being attracted to a woman with a cock, where we can enjoy our little secret without being discovered, perhaps even by wives or girlfriends. It's hard to generalize but a t-woman has made the very brave step of going outside herself and convention and allowing herself to be what she may not have any control over in the first place. I am always struck by the femininity, the beauty and passion of these women, and for me, it's not only about the sexual aspect. Being friends, sharing thoughts,understanding one another.....these aspects of human interaction would, I think, make any sexual encounter that much more special, moving it way beyond the bounds of simple fantasy and into something extremely real, and extremely rare. Not having the opportunity to know, meet or date, I guess like many I am relegated to gazing. Still, should that opportunity arise to get to know a very special woman, I would jump at the chance.
But this is just me.