Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

View Poll Results: like to be anally penetrated?
yes, I love the feeling of a cock in my ass 463 64.04%
No, i don't like it at all 40 5.53%
i've never tried it so i wouldn't know yet 220 30.43%
Voters: 723. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ogryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these parts
Default For the curious...

I've experimented in my backyard a few times. I recall an unhppy experience with a large dildo and decided to start small.
The best toy I ever had was actually a small wooden bowling pin trophy. It vanished somewhere.
Then I found the "Aneros." It's a specially designed little blob of plastic made by those guys who make the Fleshlight toy. I truly like this little thing. You're not supposed to manipulate it by hand. Instead you are supposed to use your butt muscles to move it in and out. The idea being it will help you gain control of your muscles and also somehow increase stamina. It hits the sweet spot too. It also has a little bit that rubs up against that perineum thingie but this doesn't seem to make much difference. If you use it and jerk off I gaurantee you'll cum a bucket. For anyone with no experience being penetrated I recommend it. Lube up right it'll slide inside like it was made for you.