Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Travelling
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-11-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Mr P Panther is on a distinguished road
Default In Pattaya and Bangkok.. Where do we go?

Hi everybody

I have some friends coming to visit me in Pattaya and I'm hoping some of you in these forums can help us.

What we are going to be looking for are places to meet ladyboys, I know of a couple of places such as Pattaya Obsessions and a couple of bars on walking street, but what we want to know are bars/locations where we can meet freelancers.

And as for Bangkok I don't know the place at all, so any information on bars/locations would be great.

Regards.
Old 12-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud of

Pattaya

Soi 6 - Pook Bar, , little bar beside pook bar, hole in the wal.Whats Up Bar, and One More I cant remember, also ladyboys at several bars on that street.
On that Street.
Soi 6 Pook Has The Model Like Ones
Whats Up a mix of hot and monsters
The little bar beside pook has some monsters ones, the ones that lurk in the shadows late at night

Obessions yes good bar.

At The begining of Walking Street up the Esculator is a bar with ladyboys
Then Jenny Starr on Walking.
Many Freelancers on Walking Street Itself, a lot of the girls you see on Ladyboy Gold work there

Soi 8 at the beginning has a bar with Ladyboys as well, but monster like, also soi 8 as a ladyboy bar in the middle as well, Tiger I believe they are dressed in white and red, little red skirts

Soi Bukow has another Pook Bar
Soi Diana Beer Bars have several ladyboys around there

The Beach Ladyboys, but could be risky as those ladyboys are more know to rob etc.

String Fellows (little Gogo bar) on 13 I believe close to Avenue and down the street is another ladyboy bar on the left.(sit down bar and chill). name i cant remember

In Bangkok

Nana Plaza - Has Obsessions again, Cascades, Temptations and Casanova
Bangkok Girls are more aggressive in the bar, you walk in and you have 20 staring at you, Pattaya i a little more laid back, except obessions they also stare at you until you crack

Outside of Nana Plaza Guess Barr is down the street
Several ladyboys work just outside of Nana Plaza as well

Soi Cowboy doesnt have an official ladyboy bar but they are spread out.

I find the hottest, the cleanest and perhaps a little more expensive are teh bangkok girls. Pattaya Girls are a little harder, tougher and to be honest dirtier, but there are some gems in there as well.

I am not in Thailand right now but just came back about a month ago from a 3 week vacation, hope that helps
Old 12-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud of

hey just another thought.

I got a friend there now staying on vacation, I am sure he would love to show you around the lb bars.. he is really laid back, no pressure to do anything u dont want to do, just go out and have some fun He knows them all and could certainly introduce you to what you are looking for..

if you are interested send me a private on when your friends are coming and your cell and I will forward it to him.. he show u a good time jing jing

cheers
Old 12-15-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Mr P Panther is on a distinguished road

Hi ShemaleReviewDude

Thank you for taking the trouble to give me so much information.

Apologies for taking a while to reply but I have this thing called work,

Thanks again.

Mr P
Old 12-15-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

no problem and my offer is legit, let me know and yeah work sucks1